Famous Quotes About Racing Motocross
Browse 23 famous quotes and sayings about Racing Motocross.
Top Quotes About Racing Motocross
1. "My biggest weakness as a endurance athlete has been in not drinking enough water after training, thereby racing sometimes while dehydrated."
Author: Bill Rodgers
2. "As a teenager, I developed a great interest in not only horse breeding but also horse racing and used to bet based on red-hot tips. I realized that becoming a bookmaker would be very lucrative, but Dad put his foot down, saying it was an inappropriate career."
Author: Cyrus S. Poonawalla
3. "On Memorial Day, I was out floating on Lake Norman and came across Denny Hamlin. We struck up a conversation, and one of the first things we were talking about was how much it helped him when he started racing the Cup car and how much it helped his Nationwide program."
Author: Danica Patrick
4. "My heartbeat accelerates. I am in the here, in the now. I am also in the future. I am holding her and wanting and knowing and hoping all at once. We are the ones who take this thing called music and line it up with this thing called time. We are the ticking, we are the pulsing, we are the underneath every part of this moment. And by making this moment our own, we are rendering it timeless. There is no audience. There are no instruments. There are only bodies and thoughts and murmurs and looks. It's the concert rush to end all concert rushes, because this is what matters. When the heart races, this is what it's racing toward."
Author: David Levithan
5. "I was always doing something physical. My brothers and I used to have handstand contests. We'd walk around the projects on our hands and see who could get the farthest. I was always playing football with them, basketball or racing in the street."
Author: Florence Griffith Joyner
6. "Rail is such an undignified way to travel. All that rapid racing about. Floating has so much more gravitas."
Author: Gail Carriger
7. "The thing I love about off-road racing is the pride in how abusive it is."
Author: Jimmie Johnson
8. "I learned to approach racing like a game of billiards. If you bash the ball too hard, you get nowhere. As you handle the cue properly, you drive with more finesse."
Author: Juan Manuel Fangio
9. "It's not convenience that bothers me, it's people's obsession with saving time. Everything's a race. I just don't get who or what we're constantly racing against."
Author: Katie Kacvinsky
10. "I call you Angel because, I honestly believe that God put an Angel on this earth just for me," he admitted, cupping my face in his hands making me look at him. I took in a shaky breath. So it was true what Pat said. My heart was racing in my chest as he continued to speak. "The first time I saw you I thought you were an Angel straight from heaven. You were so beautiful that you took my breath away. You still do, every day."
Author: Kirsty Moseley
11. "I just always dreamed of racing cars, but I didn't think I could do it as a living."
Author: Kurt Busch
12. "We abandon our backboards along with our decorum, racing for the stairs and the promise of freedom, however temporary it may be."Walk!" Mrs. Nightwing shouts. When we cannot seem to heed her advice, she bellows after us that we are savages not fit for marriage. She adds that we shall be the shame of the school and something else besides, but we are down the first flight of stairs, and her words cannot touch us."
Author: Libba Bray
13. "Asshole.I don't get it.Was he trying to punish himself?No. He didn't punish himself.He punishedhis bandmates,his family,a whole school.A school that's had more than its fair share of grief.I pace the floor, my heart racing while I resist the urgeto throw more stuff around.Finally, I put on my running shoes.I'll run until I can't run anymore."
Author: Lisa Schroeder
14. "Spring came late. For the children, shut in the dark, cold parsonage, adjusting to Aunt and getting over the death that brought her, the winter had seemed endless. But now the rough moor was flecked with racing cloud shadows; the maltreated holly tree had stopped weeping; the green mould on the graves had dried to an unsuggestive grey.The church could never look cheerful. It was too black, and its voice, the bell, always said 'Fu - ner -al... fu - ner- al...' even when it was only calling them to hear one of their Papa's dramatic sermons."
Author: Lynne Reid Banks
15. "I spread my arms wide like a minister in front of his flock."My pulpit is the well of the courtroom. I preach to the twelve apostles, the gods of guilt."Valenzula casually looked at me."Yeah, well, whatever. It's still pretty low and you should be ashamed of your ass. Almost as low as you racing out here ahead of me and hiding in there, telling her not to answer the door."I nodded. He had it all figured out. I signaled him off the hood of the car."Well, Val, Ms. Roberts is now my client and I am authorized to accept the subpoena from Fulgoni on her behalf."He slid off the car, dragging the wallet chain looped from his belt to his back pocket along the paint."Oh, geez, my fucking bad. I hope I didn't scratch it, Reverend."
Author: Michael Connelly
16. "I spend all day thinking of shopping. I love the thrill of finding that wonderful, perfect thing, the feeling of your heart racing because it's so right."
Author: Mindy Grossman
17. "The GTO is such an important car because it's a racing car and a touring car and that's pretty unusual."
Author: Nick Mason
18. "Someone on my other side nudged my shoulder, and I shifted closer to Jenna to make room. And then a hand closed over mine.Before I even turned my head, I knew."Mercer." Archer smiled down at me. "Fancy meeting you here."As much as I wanted to, I couldn't just throw my arms around his neck and kiss the heck out of him. And I really wanted to. So I settled for lacing my fingers with his and pulling him slightly closer.Archer here, safe, his hand in mine. And Jenna, pressed tight to my other side. My heart was so full, I could hardly breathe, and even though I tried to keep it light, my voice was strained when I said, "Of course. Everything going to hell, and you turn up. I should've know."He shrugged, even though his eyes were burning with the same emotion currently racing through my veins. "Eh, Italy was getting boring. Figured I might as well see what you ladies were up to."
Author: Rachel Hawkins
19. "In an agricultural society, or during a time of exploration and settlement, or hunting and fathering--which is to say, most of mankind's history--energetic boys were particularly prized for their strength, speed, and agility. [...] As recently as the 1950s, most families still had some kind of agricultural connection. Many of these children, girls as well as boys, would have been directing their energy and physicality in constructive ways: doing farm chores, baling hay, splashing in the swimming hole, climbing trees, racing to the sandlot for a game of baseball. Their unregimented play would have been steeped in nature."
Author: Richard Louv
20. "The carpeting on the stair risers caught, racing up to the first-floor level as if to tell dreadful good news."
Author: Stephen King
21. "I felt like I was trapped in one of those terrifying nightmares, the one where you have to run, run till your lungs burst, but you can't make your body move fast enough... But this was no dream, and, unlike the nightmare, I wasn't running for my life: I was racing to save something infinitely more precious. My own life meant little to me today."
Author: Stephenie Meyer
22. "Also, when I started racing he knew a lot of people and it was more easy for me to find the first bike, so I have a good chance for sure."
Author: Valentino Rossi
23. "Okay. Then...I can talk. Ask me something.""Okay." He laughs shakily in my ear. "Why is your heart racing Tris?"I cringe and say, "Well, I...I barely know you. I barely know you and I'm crammed up against you in a box, Four, what do you think?"..."Maybe you were cut out for Candor," he says, "because you're a terrible liar."
Author: Veronica Roth
Quotes About Racing Motocross Pictures