Famous Quotes About Relationships In Business
Browse 7 famous quotes and sayings about Relationships In Business.
Top Quotes About Relationships In Business
1. "Offer it up personally,then. Right now. I thought of how many people go to their graves unforgiven and unforgiving. I thought of how many people have had siblings or friends or children or lovers disappear from their lives before precious words of clemency or absolution could be passed along. How do the survivors of terminated relationships ever endure the pain of unfinished business? From that place of meditation, I found the answer-you can finish the business yourself, from within yourself. It's not only possible, it's essential."
Author: Elizabeth Gilbert
2. "Osama, baah!" Bashir roared."Osama is not a product of Pakistan or Afghanistan. He is a creation of America. Thanks to America, Osama is in every home. As a military man, I know you can never fight and win against someone who can shoot at you once and then run off and hide while you have to remain eternally on guard. You have to attack the source of your enemy's strength. In America's case, that's not Osama or Saddam or anyone else. The enemy is ignorance. That only way to defeat it is to build relationships with these people, to draw them into the modern world with education and business. Otherwise the fight will go on forever."
Author: Greg Mortenson
3. "One third of managers are victims of "Information Fatigue Syndrome." 49 percent said they are unable to handle the vast amounts of information received. 33 percent of managers were suffering ill health as a direct result of information overload. 62 percent admitted their business and social relationships suffer. 66 percent reported tension with colleagues and diminished job satisfaction. 43 percent think that important decisions are delayed and their abilities to make decisions are affected as a result of having too much information. (Reuters's "Dying for Business" report)"
Author: Jeff Davidson
4. "Consumer culture is best supported by markets made up of sexual clones, men who want objects and women who want to be objects, and the object desired ever-changing, disposable, and dictated by the market. The beautiful object of consumer pornography has a built-in obsolescence, to ensure that as few men as possible will form a bond with one woman for years or for a lifetime, and to ensure that women's dissatisfaction with themselves will grow rather than diminish over time. Emotionally unstable relationships, high divorce rates, and a large population cast out into the sexual marketplace are good for business in a consumer economy. Beauty pornography is intent on making modern sex brutal and boring and only as deep as a mirror's mercury, anti-erotic for both men and women."
Author: Naomi Wolf
5. "I went into show business because I love to work with people, and what I enjoy most about acting is rehearsing and getting to know people and their talents, forming relationships. Working in this business, barriers drop and you get into people real quickly."
Author: Scott Bakula
6. "There's an unfortunate hustle built into medical care, which favors doing things over not doing things. Most medical care is delivered by a provider who doesn't know the patient and will never see him again. Doing things is more comfortable than not doing things. Doctors have much more at stake in theirrelationships with insurers and businessmanagers than in their relationships with patients."
Author: Testy McTesterson
7. "When we don't move forward with our relationships, continuously explore new waters of our personal lives and add new ideas drop by drop to our businesses, we only kill them slowly."
Author: Warren Cassell Jr.
Quotes About Relationships In Business Pictures