Famous Quotes About Respect Others Opinion
Browse 13 famous quotes and sayings about Respect Others Opinion.
Top Quotes About Respect Others Opinion
1. "They told me adventures were over, so I got off the internet and got on a plane. They told me kindness was a thing of the past, so I spent a year helping others in need. They told me love was dead, so I fell into it. Head over heels."
Author: Abby Lass
2. "We all have time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Others take us forward, they're called dreams. —Unknown"
Author: Aleatha Romig
3. "How many others will come, Ivy? How many more will appear to kiss my wife goodbye?"Crap-shit! No Midnight? She rolled her eyes. "No one else. I promise."Carson turned his blue gaze on her, cold and menacing. "Do you have any idea how it felt to see his hands on you—innocent or not? I wanted to fucking kill him." He ran both his hands through his hair. "I still do."
Author: Beth Mikell
4. "You're right [Joshua], I have taught you nothing. I could teach you nothing. Everything that you needed to know was already there. You simply needed the word for it. Some need Kali and Shiva to destroy the world so they may see past the illusion to divinity in them, others need Krishna to drive them to the place where they may perceive what is eternal in them. Others may perceive the Divine Spark in themselves only by realizing through enlightenment that the spark resides in all things, and in that they find kinship. But because the Divine Spark resides in all, does not mean that all will discover it. Your dharma is not to learn, Joshua, but to teach.""How will I teach my people about the Divine Spark?"..."You must only find the right word. The Divine Spark is infinite, the path to find it is not. The beginning of the path is the word."
Author: Christopher Moore
5. "Consideration for others is the basis of a good life, a good society."
6. "No single decision you ever made has led in a straight line to where you find yourself now. You peeked down some roads and took a few steps before turning back. You followed some roads that came to a dead end and others that got lost at too many intersections. Ultimately, all roads are connected to all other roads."
Author: Deepak Chopra
7. "I respect you as a person too much to respect your ridiculous beliefs."
Author: Johann Hari
8. "I respect you more than that." I almost fell off the couch. I parted my hair and looked up at him, but he was no longer squatting in front of me. He'd stood and moved away. "Are we, like, having a conversation?" "Did you just, like, ask me for advice and listen with an open mind? Is so, then yes, I would call this a conversation. I can see how you might not recognize it, considering all I usually get from you is attitude and hostility-" "Oh! All I ever get from you is hostility and-" "And here we go. She's bristling and my hackles go up. Bloody hell, I feel fangs coming on."
Author: Karen Marie Moning
9. "The greatest miracle Christianity has achieved in America is that the black man in white Christian hands has not grown violent. It is a miracle that 22 million black people have not risen up against their oppressors – in which they would have been justified by all moral criteria, and even by the democratic tradition! It is a miracle that a nation of black people has so fervently continued to believe in a turn-the-other-cheek and heaven-for-you-after-you-die philosophy! It is a miracle that the American black people have remained a peaceful people, while catching all the centuries of hell that they have caught, here in white man's heaven! The miracle is that the white man's puppet Negro ‘leaders', his preachers and the educated Negroes laden with degrees, and others who have been allowed to wax fat off their black poor brothers, have been able to hold the black masses quiet until now."
Author: Malcolm X
10. "We created the 'Like' feature in FriendFeed because I realized that people wanted an easy way to let others know that they saw what their friends posted and appreciated it. Putting in those simple little gestures is very powerful."
Author: Paul Buchheit
11. "Some are blessed with musical ability, others with good looks. Myself, I was blessed with modesty."
Author: Roger Moore
12. "Hard work is what you do to make ends meet, easy work is getting others to do the hard work for you."
Author: Stephen Richards
13. "For history is a pontoon bridge. Every man walks and works at its building end, and has come as far as he has over the pontoons laid by others he may never have heard of."
Author: Wallace Stegner
Quotes About Respect Others Opinion Pictures