Famous Quotes About Reynolds
Browse 29 famous quotes and sayings about Reynolds.
Top Quotes About Reynolds
1. "It's over," Keelie said.Too bad. But I want you to know, I will always love you."She narrowed her eyes and said, "When you look at me and say that, are you thinking of Dolly Parton or Whitney Houston?"Burt Reynolds," he said.She nearly spit out her coffee when she laughed, then she said, "That almost makes me want to try again."
Author: Becky Cochrane
2. "RyanReynolds: You and Kara, huh? So that's why we've never hooked up!BrettMesserschmidt: No. That would be because I hate you. :)RyanReynolds: Oh."
Author: Cecily Von Ziegesar
3. "He'd read in a textbook once a quote by the famous Captain Reynolds: I am not a brave man. But bravery, like most things, can be faked. And sometimes, in rare instances, it will lead to the real thing."
Author: Dan Krokos
4. "It's nice to watch television but it's even nicer when you've got a drink in your hand,' Gregory Ratcliffe, a Birmingham shopkeeper, told Reynolds News. 'Makes it more intimate somehow. Gives you the feeling that you're in a posh cabaret."
Author: David Kynaston
5. "What's that smell?" Reynolds asked.That smell is the stuff they grow mushrooms in." DeForrest sniffed the air. "Shit?" he asked. Captain Suzie shrugged. "Manure."
Author: David Wellington
6. "General Reynolds immediately found himself engaged with a force which greatly outnumbered his own, and had scarcely made his dispositions for the action when he fell, mortally wounded, at the head of his advance."
Author: Edward Everett
7. "I like sunny stories. You know, my favorite girls in the '50s were Debbie Reynolds, Doris Day, and Esther Williams."
Author: Edward Herrmann
8. "The only actor who I think probably might have possibly taken a swing at me if he could have would be Burt Reynolds. He used to call Roger and me the Bruise Brothers, out of Chicago."
Author: Gene Siskel
9. "After ten forevers Dr. Reynolds returned."
Author: Harper Lee
10. "My biggest celebrity crush is either Ryan Reynolds or Caleb Followill, the lead singer of Kings of Leon."
Author: Hillary Scott
11. "Silas nods toward the green crosswalk sign and lightly places his hand on the small of my back to urge me forward. The touch sends shivers up my spine and the woozy feeling takes over. Walk, Rosie, walk. Don't be stupid.Silas points several blocks away as we arrive on the opposite curb. "I can give you a ride home, if you don't mind waiting for a few hours. I've got to go see the power company getting my lights turned back on.""I, um . . ." Sit with Silas for a few hours in the power company office? And then for another half hour on the ride home? I want to. I really, really want to. But what will we talk about? How long will it take me to start giggling like a moron? I can lure a Fenris—sway my hips, giggle lustily, bat my eyelashes—but I have no idea how not to look like a bumbling idiot in front of Silas Reynolds."
Author: Jackson Pearce
12. "If I took over the 'Glamour' offices for a day, I would put Joe Pesci on the cover. I would say 'We've got to change all these magazines a little bit. We have to bring out a different version of what is, like, cool. You know, what's winning. Joe Pesci, Burt Reynolds.'"
Author: Jake Johnson
13. "The Director of the Laboratory, George Reynolds, was most supportive of my efforts to work independently. There followed for ten years a glorious time for research."
Author: James Cronin
14. "Don't get me started on the whole Doctor-Amy-Rory thing. It's kind of like... I dunno. Suppose you'd always fancied Ryan Reynolds. That's fine, yeah. You meet someone else, who is maybe not Ryan Reynolds, but perhaps he's got the same goofy smile. And you think, 'Yeah, that's it, I'm happy.' Then Ryan Reynolds himself roars up in a camper van and says 'Hey guys! Let's all go on a road trip. Bring the boyfriend! It'll be fun.' Only Ryan Reynolds doesn't save the universe. Well, not at weekends.So I guess that's my life. Crammed in a camper van, sneaking the odd glance at Ryan, squeezing the hand of my lovely husband..."
Author: James Goss
15. "For her, people in general were a plus, a source of positive stimulation (with exceptions such as the predatory Sonya Reynolds). For Gurney, people in general were a minus, a drain on his energy (with exception such as the encouraging Sonya Reynolds)."
Author: John Verdon
16. "It's my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of him was one kind of sumbitch or another. -- Malcolm Reynolds"
Author: Joss Whedon
17. "And they all have pretty chilrden,And the children go to school,And the children to go summer camp,And then to the university,Where they are put in bozesAnd they come out all the same.- Malvina Reynolds"
Author: Lauren Myracle
18. "There were many good actresses in my time like Jane Powell and Debbie Reynolds, but I was the only dancer."
Author: Leslie Caron
19. "Rivalries don't necessarily mean races being close at major championships. I had a rivalry with Butch Reynolds for many years. I won all the races, but Butch was the world record holder before I came into the sport, he was extremely talented and he was the only other man running 43 seconds."
Author: Michael Johnson
20. "I am so accustomed to the young mom phenomenon, that when I saw the poster for The Proposal I wondered for a second if the proposal in the movie was Ryan Reynolds suggesting he send his mother, Sandra Bullock, to an old-age home."
Author: Mindy Kaling
21. "This summer had been about finding herself, and learning to accept love in its various forms -- and to give love. - Quinn Reynolds"
Author: Molli Moran
22. "In my real life, both my bosses are gay. On the 'Real Housewives of Atlanta,' Andy Cohen is gay, everybody at Bravo is gay - we call them the gay mafia. Over at 'Glee' and 'The New Normal,' my boss Ryan Murphy is gay. On the show, my boss, played by Andrew Reynolds, is gay in real life. I'm surrounded by all my gay bosses."
Author: NeNe Leakes
23. "Burt Reynolds once asked me out. I was in his room."
Author: Phyllis Diller
24. "The person who should really write an appreciation of the late great Dom DeLuise is Burt Reynolds, who, even more than Mel Brooks, made of the jolly, beanie wearing fat man a side-kick and a legend."
Author: Rich Cohen
25. "Or maybe go sci-fi. You sorta look like that guy who roamed outer space everybody's so crazy about." "Malcolm Reynolds?" asked Rook."
Author: Richard Castle
26. "Roller Boogie is a relic from - when else? - the '70s. This is a tape I made for the eight-grade dance. The tape still plays, even if the cogs are a little creaky and the sound quality is dismal. It's a ninety-minute TDK Compact Cassette, and like everything else made in the '70s, it's beige. It takes me back to the fall of 1979, when I was a shy, spastic, corduroy-clad Catholic kid from the suburbs of Boston, grief-stricken over the '78 Red Sox. The words "douche" and "bag" have never coupled as passionately as they did in the person of my thirteen-yer-old self. My body, my brain, my elbows that stuck out like switchblades, my feet that got tangled in my bike spokes, but most of all my soul - these formed the waterbed where douchitude and bagness made love sweet love with all the feral intensity of Burt Reynolds and Rachel Ward in Sharkey's Machine."
Author: Rob Sheffield
27. "There was a time I could have been mistaken for Burt Reynolds. I had a moustache and so did he. But he was the number one star in the world, so there wasn't really much confusion."
Author: Tom Selleck
28. "Clint Eastwood is aging beautifully. But someone like Burt Reynolds and others are practically destroying their faces in the amount of work they have."
Author: William Devane
29. "My dad traveled a lot, so I only usually saw him on weekends, growing up. His favorite actors in the world were Clint Eastwood and Burt Reynolds. If Clint or Burt had a movie out, we would go to the movies. He didn't like movies, generally, unless Clint or Burt were in them."
Author: William Earl Brown
Quotes About Reynolds Pictures