Famous Quotes About Rocket Science
Browse 22 famous quotes and sayings about Rocket Science.
Top Quotes About Rocket Science
1. "Don't need a degree in rocket science to do this job."
Author: Alexander Gordon Smith
2. "I found that people like rules, and I love to tell people what to do. It's not rocket science when it comes to weight loss. It's about eating a little less and moving a little bit more."
Author: Bob Harper
3. "Nowhere in this country should we have laws that permit drinking and driving or drinking in vehicles that are on American highways. This is not rocket science. We know how to prevent this, and 36 states do."
Author: Byron Dorgan
4. "I don't think makeup is rocket science or a cure for cancer."
Author: Cindy Crawford
5. "If there's a zeppelin, it's alternate history. If there's a rocketship, it's science fiction. If there are swords and/or horses, it's fantasy. A book with swords and horses in it can be turned into science fiction by adding a rocketship to the mix. If a book has a rocketship in it, the only thing that can turn it back into fantasy is the Holy Grail."
Author: Debra Doyle
6. "Off flew his shirt, which landed on an outstretched arm of the ceiling fan. 'Beats me. God, is there a padlock on this thing?''It's not rocket science, Driggs. It's a bra.''It's a Rubik's cube of diabolical proportions, is what it - ha! Suck it, evil underwear!' Triumphant, he flung the unfastened conundrum across the room [...]"
Author: Gina Damico
7. "Goddard was not personally religious; his most immediate and consistent motivation was a desire for recognition as the founding genius of rocket science."
8. "It turns out it's not rocket science to design a sacred space."
Author: Greg Lynn
9. "It ain't always rocket science, sometimes a door is just a door."
Author: James Rollins
10. "Rocket science has been mythologized all out of proportion to its true difficulty."
Author: John Carmack
11. "It's not rocket science to make a movie."
Author: Katie Aselton
12. "What I do is not rocket science, but I sure do love it."
Author: Kyle Chandler
13. "To the rocket scientist, you are a problem. You are the most irritating piece of machinery he or she will ever have to deal with. You and your fluctuating metabolism, your puny memory, your frame that comes in a million different configurations. You are unpredictable. You're inconstant. You take weeks to fix. The engineer must worry about the water and oxygen and food you'll need in space, about how much extra fuel it will take to launch your shrimp cocktail and irradiated beef tacos. A solar cell or a thruster nozzle is stable and undemanding. It does not excrete or panic or fall in love with the mission commander. It has no ego. Its structural elements don't start to break down without gravity, and it works just fine without sleep.To me, you are the best thing to happen to rocket science. The human being is the machine that makes the whole endeavor so endlessly intriguing."
Author: Mary Roach
14. "Significant officials at publicly traded companies are casually and cavalierly engaged in insider trading. Because insider trading has as one of its elements communication, it doesn't take rocket science to realize it's nice to have the communication on tape."
Author: Preet Bharara
15. "A scene of Mahabharata where the Surya Devta(Sun God)would come to bless Kunti with a babyThe child watching this on TV says "I have been taught that Neil Armstrong had taken several days to reach the moon.Surya Devta took only half a minute to land up in the Kunti's room; that too, he didn't even need a rocket-he had simply walked. Science and Sanskrit had always appeared contradicting subjects to me at school:-)"
Author: Ravinder Singh
16. "[Science] works! Planes fly. Cars drive. Computers compute. If you base medicine on science, you cure people. If you base the design of planes on science, they fly. If you base the design of rockets on science, they reach the moon. It works, bitches."
Author: Richard Dawkins
17. "Rocket science is tough, and rockets have a way of failing."
Author: Sally Ride
18. "Poetry is no rocket science, a good poet writes from his heart!"
Author: Saru Singhal
19. "It's only rock and roll, my god! It's not rocket science."
Author: Steven Adler
20. "Come on, Rory! It isn't rocket science, it's just quantum physics!-The Doctor (Matt Smith)"
Author: Steven Moffat
21. "Managing perfect body weight is not a complicated rocket science. Our body is made up of food which we eat during our day to day life. If we are overweight or obese at the moment then one thing is certain that the food which we eat is unhealthy."
Author: Subodh Gupta
22. "We have a duty tonight. Everybody, and guys this for you as well because I know you know women. You have a duty tonight. You only have to tell one other person what you heard. Just tell them what you heard, or ask them have you ever heard of this? If the answer is no, share what you learn tonight.That's all. You don't have to do anything else. You just have to tell somebody else. You have to take whatever stigma people think that is there. You have to take it. It's not male or female. It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with, here's a disease you don't know about and you need to know about it. It's that simple. It's not rocket science.[Whoopi Goldberg on endometriosis awareness from the 2009 Blossom Ball]"
Author: Whoopi Goldberg
Quotes About Rocket Science Pictures