Famous Quotes About Romeo Marrying Juliet
Browse 15 famous quotes and sayings about Romeo Marrying Juliet.
Top Quotes About Romeo Marrying Juliet
1. "They want to hold a seance and go dressed as bunnies.""What kind of bunnies?" he asked suspiciously."Playboy, I think. Whatever that means.""That sounds about right." Xavier laughed. "But don't let them talk you into anything you don't feel comfortable with.""They're my friends.""So what?" He shrugged. "If your friends walked off a cliff, would you do it too?""Why would they walk off a cliff?" I asked in alarm. "Is someone having problems at home?"Xavier laughed. "It's just an expression.""It's silly," I told him. "Do you think I should go as an angel? Like in the film version of Romeo and Juliet?""There would be a certain irony in that," Xavier said, smirking. "An angel posing as a human posing as an angel.I like it."
Author: Alexandra Adornetto
2. "Oh yeah. That's why. Like a fairy tale. I was marrying the Prince. I just happened to be in love with the pauper."
Author: Amanda Hocking
3. "It is a great honor to meet you, young man. Now, here is someone very special that I want you to meet." And she pulled one of the little girls into her lap, and said, as if she was presenting a wonder of the world, "This is Giulietta." Romeo stuck the biscotto in his pocket. "I don't think so," he said. "She's wearing a diaper."
Author: Anne Fortier
4. "No woman marries for money; they are all clever enough, before marrying a millionaire, to fall in love with him first."
Author: Cesare Pavese
5. "I'm fucked.We're fucked. Together. Like Romeo and Juliet, only we get to be in a sequel."
Author: Christopher Moore
6. "By virtue of marrying a man she does not love for money. That's the lowest kind of whore."
Author: Gabriel García Márquez
7. "Kaldar almost never stops and thinks about the consequences of his actions. Something is fun or not fun, and my brother's fun often lands him in interesting places such as jails or castles belonging to California robber barons. Where other people see certain death, my brother sees an opportunity for a hilarious, thrilling adventure. But when I got the tattoo, Kaldar warned me that marrying her was a bad idea."
Author: Ilona Andrews
8. "And with regard to the resentment of his family, or the indignation of the world, if the former were excited by his marrying me, it would not give me one moment's concern-- and the world in general would have too much sense to join in the scorn."
Author: Jane Austen
9. "If you keep marrying as I do, you learn everybody's hobby."
Author: Joan Fontaine
10. "I've..never married a Southerner before," came the apologetic answer, which suddenly infuriated Lucy.For heaven' sake, why did everyone keep saying southerner as if she were marrying some different species of man?"That's all right," Lucy said acidly. "I assume they use the same vows as we do, Reverend, even if they don't pronounce the words right."
Author: Lisa Kleypas
11. "Are not the gays who seek the right to marry, to formalise their commitment to each other, holding up a mirror to heterosexuals who are marrying less frequently and divorcing more often?"
Author: Malcolm Turnbull
12. "I have been right, Basil, haven't I, to take my love out of poetry, and to find my wife in Shakespeare's plays? Lips that Shakespeare taught to speak have whispered their secret in my ear. I have had the arms of Rosalind around me, and kissed Juliet on the mouth."
Author: Oscar Wilde
13. "He was stoutly opposed to the idea of marrying anyone; but if, as happens to the best of us, he ever were compelled to perform the wedding glide, he had always hoped it would be with some lady golf champion who would help him with his putting, and thus, by bringing his handicap down a notch or two, enable him to save something from the wreck, so to speak."
Author: P.G. Wodehouse
14. "I feel that marrying younger and being quite a young dad helped me with the stability of my career."
Author: Patrick Duffy
15. "If romeo was really gone, never coming back, would it have mattered whether or not juliet had taken Paris up on his offer? Maybe she should have tried to settle into the left-over scraps of life that were left behind. Maybe that would have been as close to happiness as she could get."
Author: Stephenie Meyer
Quotes About Romeo Marrying Juliet Pictures