Famous Quotes About Samantha Jones
Browse 19 famous quotes and sayings about Samantha Jones.
Top Quotes About Samantha Jones
1. "Ever since I began writing my Junie B. Jones series, people have been assuming that the character is based on me when I was a little girl. The fact is, though, that Junie B. and I have very little in common."
Author: Barbara Park
2. "I was a Charles Schulz kind of guy. I didn't read comics books. The Warner Bros. guys were great - Chuck Jones and Friz Freleng."
Author: Bob Peterson
3. "...if it were anyone else, I would choose to step back and turn away right now. I would never bow my head and push through that wattle, and its golden orbs would never shake loose and nestle in my hair like confetti. I would never grab at its rough trunk to save me from tripping. I would never part its locks of foliage. And I would never lift my head to see this neat clearing of land. I would never look past Jasper Jones to reveal his secret. But I don't turn back. I stay. I follow Jasper Jones. And I see it."
Author: Craig Silvey
4. "That Jones shall worship the god within him turns out ultimately to mean that Jones shall worship Jones. Let Jones worship the sun or moon, anything rather than the Inner Light; let Jones worship cats or crocodiles, if he can find any in his street, but not the god within. Christianity came into the world firstly in order to assert with violence that a man had not only to look inwards, but to look outwards, to behold with astonishment and enthusiasm a divine company and a divine captain. The only fun of being a Christian was that a man was not left alone with the Inner Light, but definitely recognized an outer light, fair as the sun, clear as the moon, terrible as an army with banners."
Author: G.K. Chesterton
5. "Of course you prefer Gregory PeckBecause for goodness sake, by heckVinnie Jones cannot actFor sure that's a factAnd at football he was also a wreck!"
Author: Gerry Wolstenholme
6. "Well, for street clothes, a lot of what I wear is Jones New York. I am well-endowed in the derriere, and they can handle that."
Author: Gloria Gaynor
7. "In five hundred years' time, to the historian writing the Decline and Fall of the British Empire, this little episode would not exist. There will be plenty of other causes. You and me and poor Jones will not even figure in a footnote. It will be all economics, politics, battles."
Author: Graham Greene
8. "Disgust rose in Samantha like vomit."
Author: J.K. Rowling
9. "I've never seen a truly great fighter get knocked onto the ropes unconscious... knocked out cold before... and I saw Roy Jones get knocked out twice in a row."
Author: Jim Lampley
10. "I've known I wanted to do this ever since I was four years old and watched 'Star Search' for the first time. I mean, Harrison Ford in 'Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark?' My hero."
Author: Joey Lawrence
11. "För att ta livet av en människa behöver man ju inte sikta med Buck Jones revolver och göra pangpang med den. Det var inte så jag menade. Utan man kan också döda en människa i sitt hjärta. Man gör så att man slutar att tycka om den människan. Och en vacker dag är den människan död."
Author: José Mauro De Vasconcelos
12. "This was not an Indiana Jones classic holovid; it was real life."
Author: Karen Lord
13. "Could it be? Samantha Kingston? Home? On a Friday?" I roll my eyes. "I don't know. Did you do a lot of acid in the sixties? Could be a flashback." "I was two years old in 1960. I came too late for the party." He leans down and pecks me on the head. I pull away out of habit. "And I'm not even going to ask how you know about acid flashbacks." "What's an acid flashback?" Izzy crows. "Nothing," my dad and I say at the same time, and he smiles at me."
Author: Lauren Oliver
14. "Agent Jones switched to the big screen and a grainy video of MoMo sitting at his enormous desk, a swivel-hipped Elvis clock ticking behind his bewigged head. 'Death to the capitalist pigs! Death to your cinnamon bun-smelling malls! Death to your power walking and automatic car windows and I'm With Stupid T-shirts! The Republic of ChaCha will never bend to your side-of-fries -drive -through-please-oh-would-you-like-ketchup-with-that corruption! MoMo B. ChaCha defies you and all you stand for, and one day, you will crumble into the sea and we will pick up the pieces and make them into sand art."
Author: Libba Bray
15. "Nobody has ever said anything about Marion Jones every using performance-enhancing drugs and they never will."
Author: Marion Jones
16. "I had an Indiana Jones fedora that I loved. I don't know what happened to it. I don't know where it went. Wish I had it back. Whoever's got it, you suck."
Author: Nathan Fillion
17. "I travelled across the world. From the ruins of New York, to the fusion mills of China, right across the radiation pits of Europe. And everywhere I went I saw people just like you, living as slaves! But if Martha Jones became a legend then that's wrong, because my name isn't important. There's someone else. The man who sent me out there, the man who told me to walk the Earth. And his name is The Doctor. He has saved your lives so many times and you never even knew he was there. He never stops. He never stays. He never asks to be thanked. But I've seen him, I know him... I love him... And I know what he can do. - Martha Jones"
Author: Russell T. Davies
18. "I'm ashamed, this is my mama. No matter how fly my braids is, how I grease my skin, scalp, no matter how many jew'ries, this is my mother. -Said by Precious Jones in Push"
19. "King- Hamilton, Judge Alan ( b 1900 )'...I think he erred on the side of severity when he gave Janie Jones, the notorious madame, seven years after the jury had acquitted her'. 'Well, these things are relative of course. It all depends on what you've been acquitted of. Miss Jones was innocent of a very serious offence."
Author: William Donaldson
Quotes About Samantha Jones Pictures