Famous Quotes About Sarcastic Posers
Browse 28 famous quotes and sayings about Sarcastic Posers.
Top Quotes About Sarcastic Posers
1. "Yes.' He drank it all down and then casually threw the glass at the fireplace. I stared at the fragments. ‘You don't mind, do you?' He gestured to the broken glass with a sarcastic smile. ‘I surely hope you don't, because there's nothing much you can do about it if you do mind."
Author: Anne Rice
2. "I am pretty sarcastic and pretty dry."
Author: Anneliese Van Der Pol
3. "?Should we do this now?"Pam gave an almost inaudible snort. She was smiling in the glow of the streetlight, suddenly exhilarated. "You waiting for an engraved invite?"Lord save me from sarcastic vampires."
Author: Charlaine Harris
4. "My mind reels with sarcastic replies."
Author: Charles M. Schulz
5. "My mom was sarcastic about men. She would tell me Adam was the rough draft and Eve was the final product. She was a feminist minister, an earth mom who wore a bra only on Sundays."
Author: Daphne Zuniga
6. "Destiny stands by sarcastic with our dramatis personae folded in her hand."
Author: George Eliot
7. "Authors are really polite and down to earth, it's just people always have a sarcastic and bully approach towards them. There is nothing wrong in being expressive and intellectual, Writers only differ in perceptions.. Reserve and lost in their own created world, those who know them personally, they know.. what I mean...?"
8. "Never mumble some sarcastic shit to somebody who can obviously fuck you up."
Author: Ice T
9. "When did you last see her?" "Twenty-four hours ago." Kenny's pretend frown barely hid the beginning of a sarcastic grin. "That's a really long time." Jett knew"
Author: J.C. Reed
10. "You've got me so whipped, I can't think of a single sarcastic thing to say.""That makes me feel powerful and manly."
Author: Jennifer Echols
11. "Music is the only language in which you cannot say a mean or sarcastic thing."
Author: John Erskine
12. "Who taught you to shoot?" he asked when she was standing beside him."Our coachman.""Better the coachman than your brother," Ian mocked, handing her the loaded gun. "The target's that bare twig over there—the one with the leaf hanging off the middle of it."Elizabeth flinched at his sarcastic reference to his duel with Robert. "I'm truly sorry about that duel," she said, then she concentrated all her attention for the moment on the small twig.Propping his shoulder against the tree trunk, Ian watched with amusement as she grasped the heavy gun in both her hands and raised it, biting her lip in concentration. "Your brother was a very poor shot," he remarked.She fired, nicking the leaf at its stem."I'm not," she said with a jaunty sidewise smile. And then, because the duel was finally out in the open and he seemed to want to joke about it, she tried to follow suit: "If I'd been there, I daresay I would have—"His brows lifted. "Waited for the call to fire, I hope?"
Author: Judith McNaught
13. "Our story begins eight years ago when Ms.Jacobs was living in London with Mr. McAllister.However, she had to leave the country urgentlydue to a family emergency.""Considering the ‘he-was-dead' defence, I'msure this will be hugely entertaining." Lily didn'tsee it but she heard the scoffing behind Nate's attorney'stone, that would be attorney number twoor Sarcastic Attorney. Her startled eyes moved tothe man who, she noted distractedly, was staringat her with extreme distaste."Well, I'm not sure one would describe losingboth of one's parents in a plane crash as ‘entertaining',"Alistair noted blandly."
Author: Kristen Ashley
14. "And that must be Mr.Graves. My, aren't you the handsome one? If I had space free on my guards I might almost break the tradition and offer you a Trial challenge.""That's assuming I'd take it."[...]"Oh, Kir. Relax. Mr. Graves has a sarcastic sense of humor. It's something to apreciate in a man. Boy humor is so juvenile.""It wasn't sarcasm. It was pointiong out a fallacy in your logic, babe."Anna's jaw actually dropped."
Author: Lili St. Crow
15. "And he raised his glass to her. It could have been a compliment. Or the most sarcastic gesture anyone had ever made to her."
Author: Lisa Kleypas
16. "Wow," he said, his voice as sarcastic as before. "I had no idea I was related to such an accomplished detective. Is that where you were the past couple of days? Doing undercover work? Tell me, Detective Oliviera, what else did you and your CSI team learn during your amazing investigation?""She learned," Mr. Liu said, taking a menacing step forward, "that boys who smart off to ladies often get slapped."
Author: Meg Cabot
17. "John," I murmured, rising from the bed and going to stand by the table, staring down in astonishment at the gold-rimmed china plates and intricately embroidered napkins in sapphire rings. "How did all of this get here?""Oh," he said casually. "It just does. Coffee?" He lifted a gleaming silver pot. "Or do I seem to remember you being more partial to tea?" His grin was wicked.I gave him a sarcastic look-it was a cup of tea I'd thrown into his face to escape from the Underworld the last time-then sank down into the chair where the bird was perched."
Author: Meg Cabot
18. "Get the point?" I asked, offering the boys a triumphant smile.Gabriel, Zeb, and Dick stared at me, aghast. "What? Sarcastic postkill comeback. Isn't that what you're supposed to do in situations like this?Too harsh?"
Author: Molly Harper
19. "My dream part would be to play Mitt Romney's sarcastic black maid. We could call it 'Mammy & Me.'"
Author: Natasha Leggero
20. "Making others happy, through kindness of speech and sincerity of right advice, is a sign of true greatness. To hurt another soul by sarcastic words, looks, or suggestions, is despicable."
Author: Paramahansa Yogananda
21. "Cal was dressed in a Hex Hall uniform. The blazer was a little tight on his broad shoulders, more so when he shrugged. "It was mine.Mrs. Casnoff brought it with her. I don't really, uh, do costumes. Figured this was a good compromise."I'd thought no one but Archer could make that uniform look good, but Cal proved me wrong. The bright blue was nice against his tan skin and golden hair, and he looked younger. There was a dimple in his cheek as he smiled at me-something I'd never noticed before. "You make a good Hecate," he said.I would have snorted and made a sarcastic comment, but there was something in his eyes that made me just say, "Thanks."
Author: Rachel Hawkins
22. "I've got everything I need right here." That sentimental thought met a room full of cheesy and sarcastic "aw's" and an empty water bottle thrown at my head. No, stop guys, really. You're embarrassing me."
Author: Rachel Higginson
23. "I miss your smile. I mean, it's really annoying to hear your sarcastic toneless laugh, but I miss that crooked smile on your face when you do that.""That's the nicest thing anyone ever said to me this past few months.""I'm touched.""Thank God for me.""Yeah, I didn't tell you where I was touched."
Author: Rea Lidde
24. "Percy smiled at her - that sarcastic troublemaker smile that had annoyed her for years but eventually had become endearing. His sea-green eyes were as gorgeous as she remembered. His dark hair was swept to one side, like he'd just come from a walk on the beach. He looked even better than he had six months ago - tanner and taller, leaner and more muscular.Percy threw his arms around her. They kissed and for a moment nothing else mattered. An asteroid could have hit the planet and wiped out all life, and Annabeth wouldn't have cared."
Author: Rick Riordan
25. "Her guardian sighed and looked back down at his book. "I can't tell you how much I look forward to these mature and scintillating conversations. Still, when the old Ari pays a visit, let me know.""Old Ari? I was sarcastic to you before.""True." He nodded, turning the page on the paperback. "But there was this era bewteen scared, sarcastic Ari and this new-fangled five year old Ari where you were actually a decent person to be around."Ouch. "Bite me."Jai grinned slyly and looked up at her from under his lashes. "Just tell me how hard."
Author: Samantha Young
26. "And I know I'm sarcastic and defensive and I make a joke out of everything and am highly resistant to anything that reeks of sentimental corniness, but I'm giving you my heart anyway because being with you feels like home, and I know you won't break it."
Author: Shauna Cross
27. "Whoa, what is this? Battle of the Sarcastic and Pissed? Should I make popcorn? Forget American Idol, man. This is much more entertaining. (Kish)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
28. "I had been hobbled, perhaps even crippled by a pervasive internet society I had come to depend on and take for granted... hit enter and let Google, that twenty-first century Big Brother, take care of the rest.In the Derry of 1958, the most up-to-date computers were the size of small housing developments, and the local paper was no help. What did that leave? I remembered a sociology prof I'd had in college - a sarcastic old bastard - who used to say, When all else fails, give up and go to the library."
Author: Stephen King
Quotes About Sarcastic Posers Pictures