Famous Quotes About Saturdays Funny
Browse 14 famous quotes and sayings about Saturdays Funny.
Top Quotes About Saturdays Funny
1. "She did not know how to react, for when your heart has been poisoned and someone picks a dandelion for you - because it is bright and yellow and you seem like you could use something like that - all you can do is contemplate the funny ways of weeds."
Author: Anne Ursu
2. "I always like to watch comics and it's interesting that you can tell if someone's funny in 10 seconds."
Author: Christopher Walken
3. "The way Winny saw it, the best thing and the worst thing were the same thing: nothing lasted forever, unless maybe he always would have skinny arms. So whatever came your way, you had to make the best of it, grin and bear it, smile through the storm. And the funny thing was, if you made the best of it, if you smiled through every storm, the bad things were never as terrible as you expected them to be, and the good things were better than anything you ever could have wished for yourself."
Author: Dean Koontz
4. "I don't go after him. He's a funny sort of boy. I've known that from the start. Not just because he seems angry and contemptuous or the way he walks like a tough guy. Because of his smile - it's a child's smile."
Author: Delphine De Vigan
5. "It's funny how getting stabbed through the heart by a friend can bring your whole school year down."
Author: Heather Brewer
6. "Commitment is a funny thing, you know? It's almost like getting a tatoo. You think and you think and you think and you think before you get one. And once you get one, it's stick to you hard and deep."
Author: Ika Natassa
7. "What a host of little incidents, all deep-buried in the past -- problems that had once been urgent, arguments that had once been keen, anecdotes that were funny only because one remembered the fun. Did any emotion really matter when the last trace of it had vanished from human memory; and if that were so, what a crowd of emotions clung to him as to their last home before annihilation? He must be kind to them, must treasure them in his mind before their long sleep."
Author: James Hilton
8. "It's funny how different people are. If I'd been this kid and someone was snarling "Ordering a pizza?" at me, without even thinking, I would have snarled back "Yeah. You want pepperoni?"-Maximum Ride"
Author: James Patterson
9. "Drug addicts are so funny that way. Just spinning around, lost in their own little world. Doing so much, accomplishing so little. How sad."
Author: James St. James
10. "Does it bother you when you see Daddy kissing Josh?" he asked.Ty shook his head and made a funny face. "No, not really. I guess you really like him a lot.""I do," Rex agreed. "I love Josh.""I love Josh too, and so I don't care if you kiss him. But I thought boys only kissed girls."Rex nodded. "Yeah, well, that's how it is most of the time, but you know some boys kiss other boys and some girls kiss other girls.""Well, I don't wanna kiss no girls!" Ty said emphatically.Rex and Josh both laughed. "Maybe someday you will, though. If you do, that's fine, and if you don't, that's fine too. For right now, you can just kiss Daddy." He leaned in and kissed Ty on the forehead."
Author: Jeff Erno
11. "Plus, I love comic writing. Nothing satisfies me more than finding a funny way to phrase something."
Author: Michael Pollan
12. "Life is funny sometimes. Of course it isn't as funny as smashing your brand new Mustang convertible into your house and having your life flash before your eyes. Sitting here in my car in the middle of my den, I can't help but think that things could have worked out differently - that could have been happier - that could have lived the life that was meant for me. That was, if I didn't have to keep up with the Greenbergs."
Author: Phil Wohl
13. "I haven't played Hedda Gabler yet, but maybe if I did I might find the funny bits."
Author: Sophie Thompson
14. "Isn't it funny how danger makes people passionate?"
Author: Zelda Fitzgerald
Quotes About Saturdays Funny Pictures