Famous Quotes About Scariest
Browse 56 famous quotes and sayings about Scariest.
Top Quotes About Scariest
1. "I write about the scariest monsters: The ones inside us all. And the ones that want to eat what is inside us all."
Author: Aaron Marcusson
2. "Change is one of the scariest things in the world and yet it is also one of those variables of human existence that no one can avoid."
3. "Nothing heals us like letting people know our scariest parts: When people listen to you cry and lament, and look at you with love, it's like they are holding the baby of you."
Author: Anne Lamott
4. "In my career, there have been three things that were challenging: playing gay; playing a Jewish woman; and playing Chekhov. The scariest part was playing Chekhov!"
Author: Bernadette Peters
5. "To me, the scariest movie ever made to this day is 'The Exorcist.' It still scares the living hell out of me, and it's because of the fantasy element. It's the exorcism. It's the Devil. It's not a guy breaking into your house trying to torture you or cut your whatever off. Those kinds of movies don't do it for me, and I don't call them horror."
Author: Cassandra Peterson
6. "It was easier to blame myself than to say that it was an accident that I had no control over. Losing control is one of the scariest things. That's why people are afraid of the dark. Or death. They're afraid of not being in control."
Author: Chelsea M. Cameron
7. "Hate crimes are the scariest thing in the world because these people really believe what they're doing is right."
8. "And I knowThe scariest part is letting goCause love is a ghost you can't control"
Author: Christina Perri
9. "The scariest part of forever is that nothing is."
Author: Deb Caletti
10. "I prefer film to TV because of the amount of time film affords you that TV doesn't (though theater is probably my favorite and the scariest place of all)."
Author: Don Cheadle
11. "And I suggest we get there before nightfall, ‘cause that's when the monsters come out.""Monsters?" …"Yeah, monsters. And my boyfriend? He's the scariest one."
Author: Elizabeth Hunter
12. "The scariest people in the world are not always the ones who are bent on evil, James. Sometimes, the scariest person is the one who mistakes their own lies for truth."
Author: G. Norman Lippert
13. "To me, the coolest, shiniest, sexiest, darkest, scariest thing you can be is pop."
Author: Gerard Way
14. "Camus-boy, you're always going to be the same you, just older. It's not like there's a moment when you wake up and go, Shit, I'm grown-up, I don't feel like myself anymore.' I don't tell him, but this is the scariest fucking thing I've ever heard in my life. Being grown-up should feel like a big transition. It can't be something that, despite my best efforts, I've been drifting closer and closer to every summer. It needs to be a shock. I need to know at what point to stop holding on. And that moment will suck, and probably every moment after that will suck, but at least I'll know that everything that came before really was valid. I really was young and innocent. I wasn't fooling myself."
Author: Hannah Moskowitz
15. "I remember one time I heard this English professor asking the class what the world's scariest noise is. Is it a man crying out in pain? A woman's scream of terror? A gunshot? A baby crying? And the professor shakes his head and says, 'No, the scariest noise is, you're all alone in your dark house, you know you're all alone, you know that there is no chance anyone else is home or within miles—and then, suddenly, from upstairs, you hear the toilet flush."
Author: Harlan Coben
16. "It was during that time he made me realize the scariest part about death, about being left behind—nothing else freezes after losing a loved one besides you."
Author: Jennifer Snyder
17. "What happened after death? Where did you go? What did you do? The scariest possibility was that we might. just. stop."
Author: Jodi Meadows
18. "Loneliness is about the scariest thing out there."
Author: Joss Whedon
19. "I think fear of the unknown is the scariest thing."
Author: Katie Featherston
20. "The scariest movie I have ever seen, and my favorite horror film is, 'The Exorcist.' It is a must-see horror/thriller classic. I watch it every couple of years."
Author: Keegan Allen
21. "What'll happen if I tell him? If I tell him I risked everyone in the damn sector, everyone in all the sectors. That I promised the scariest man any of us will ever meet an open-ended favor, and in return he kidnapped the most prized doctor in Eden and brought her here in the trunk of a fucking car?" Cruz slammed an open palm against the headboard and leaned over them, his gaze a little wild. "What will you do if I tell you that, Ace? Will you finally believe I fucking love you? Or will you figure out a way that it's all about her?"
Author: Kit Rocha
22. "I'm going to be the scariest grandma in the world."
Author: Laini Taylor
23. "Funny how Boris wasn't the monster who came alive in her scariest night terrors. No, the title of Nightmare King belonged to the male looming like a death sentence in front of her, a gorgeous sandy-haired vampire in worn, bloodstained jeans and a loaded weapons harness beneath a long leather coat. A male named Riker who, twenty years ago, had killed Terese. His own mate."
Author: Larissa Ione
24. "I think 'Voldemort' is definitely the scariest villain."
Author: Lauren Oliver
25. "Birth is the scariest event of most peoples' lives. You have to feel safe enough in your own mind before you can remember your own birth."
Author: Leonard Orr
26. "Aren't the scariest things in lifeThose things you can't see?"
Author: Lisa Schroeder
27. "So I get ready to let go and free-fall in the scariest jump of my life. But she's with me. So I swallow my fear and do it."
Author: Liz Reinhardt
28. "I am Preachers little girl. And I'm gonna be just like him when I grow up. I'm gonna have a Fatboy but I want mine to be sparkly and I want a pink helmet with skulls on it. And instead of being the club President, I'm gonna be the club Queen cuz I'm gonna marry the biggest, scariest biker in the whole world and he's gonna let me do whatever I want because he's gonna love me like crazy."
Author: Madeline Sheehan
29. "With comedy, it's really hard to tell if something's working on the page - you really need the actors to bring it alive. The scariest part is if people will laugh or not."
Author: Maggie Carey
30. "You drive me insane June. You're the scariest, most clever, bravest person I know, and sometimes I can't catch my breath because I'm trying so hard to keep up. There will never be another like you. You realize that, don't you? Billions of people will come and go in this world, but there will never be another like you."
Author: Marie Lu
31. "'Hansel and Gretel' is one of the scariest stories ever written! Psychotic mother; stupid, inane father."
Author: Maurice Sendak
32. "To people at the top, the scariest thing is how many people there are below."
Author: Max Barry
33. "Stand-up is the scariest thing - whether it's TV, movies, improv - stand-up is the worst."
Author: Melissa Peterman
34. "Solomon breathed a sigh of relief ever so slightly, thankful that the cricket had not been eaten. Not that he was concerned for the cricket being eaten. No, he was simply relieved that the voice in the closet, which could be a monster, had not eaten it. If the voice had eaten the cricket, that meant that he was a monster that eats things in the night, and Solomon too could be eaten. Being eaten by a closet monster was perhaps the scariest thing that could happen to an elephant, not to mention a cricket, as far as Solomon was concerned."
Author: Michael Delaware
35. "I think the scariest person in the world is the person with no sense of humor."
Author: Michael J. Fox
36. "Lily closed her eyes and screamed at the top of her lungs as she made the scariest fall of her life, plunging to her certain death while clinging to her rescuer who really didn't rescue her at all."
Author: Missy Lyons
37. "The scariest thing about distance is that you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget you."
Author: Nicholas Sparks
38. "I just tried to put myself in her place and figure out what would be the scariest thing. If I thought I might be dying. And it was being alone' ... 'To me,' she said, 'the scariest thing is oblivion. Being, and then not being."
Author: Patricia Gaffney
39. "This was insane!Yes, he was hot, but so was Nick. Yes, he was nice, but so was Nick. Yes, he sent shivers of anticipation through me. But so did Nick. Okay, so they weren't this strong. But they werethere. Parker terrified me. Nick didn't. Nick was safe, like a carousel.Parker was the tallest, fastest, scariest thrill ride imaginable."
Author: Rachel Hawthorne
40. "Government.... the scariest thing we face every Halloween... every day of every year!"
Author: Robert Armstrong
41. "The insides of our own minds are the scariest things there are."
Author: Robin McKinley
42. "You are my sunshine...'/ (the scariest song ever)/ '...my only sunshine."
Author: Ryan Mecum
43. "Finding out what people don't want you to know may be the scariest, most addictive thing of all."
Author: Sean Beaudoin
44. "She stayed out there, staring into the snow until the chevelle's engine noise faded into the distance. He was gone, and she was alone up there, alone and apart from the city so peaceful under it's snowy blanket. The buildings spreading from the edge of her roof were full of people, full of lives. Inside them lovers huddled together against the cold. Inside them families laughed or fought or whatever it was families did together. And here she stood, invisible, trapped, alone. And for the first she can remember alone didn't feel very good. And that was the scariest thing of all."
Author: Stacia Kane
45. "The scariest moment is always just before you start."
Author: Stephen King
46. "The scariest, most terrifying thing that I fear?"Yes."My Imagination."I thought you were going to say "Fear, itself."Then you have a small imagination."Roland and Eddie"
Author: Stephen King
47. "Sometimes the scariest things in life aren't the Vampires and the Werewolves, sometimes there are things even God doesn't want to know about. Which is why he created the Devil's Roses."
Author: Tara Brown
48. "He looked at me intently, from what seemed behind the veil of a grave experience. Then slowly and prophetically, he said the scariest thing I'd ever heard: "Because the answer to a heartfelt question, Jack, will always break your heart."
Author: Thomas H. Cook
49. "Chennai is one of the scariest crowds to face. Everyone looks so conservative, but once you crack the first joke, they are so appreciatively loud that they will hit you with a laugh that will scare you stiff and yet give you energy. Chennaiites give me the loudest laughs; it's the coolest crowd to perform for."
Author: Vir Das
50. "I loved going to Vancouver. While working, I did my schoolwork in the attic of this house we were shooting in. It was kind of scary up there with creaking floors and all! That was probably the scariest part for me. I think attics are terrifying anyways, but to be shooting 'The Haunting Hour' of all things, and doing my work there, that was scary!"
Author: Willow Shields
Quotes About Scariest Pictures