Famous Quotes About Scotch Tape
Browse 6 famous quotes and sayings about Scotch Tape.
Top Quotes About Scotch Tape
1. "I'm broken, but I have to learn how to live. I feel stuck together with scotch tape, like after any breath everything could come apart. If it does, if it all comes undone, I think I'll fall down and never rise again."
Author: Anna White
2. "You don't need fashion designers when you are young. Have faith in your own bad taste. Buy the cheapest thing in your local thrift shop - the clothes that are freshly out of style with even the hippest people a few years older than you. Get on the fashion nerves of your peers, not your parents - that is the key to fashion leadership. Ill-fitting is always stylish. But be more creative - wear your clothes inside out, backward, upside down. Throw bleach in a load of colored laundry. Follow the exact opposite of the dry cleaning instructions inside the clothes that cost the most in your thrift shop. Don't wear jewelry - stick Band-Aids on your wrists or make a necklace out of them. Wear Scotch tape on the side of your face like a bad face-lift attempt. Mismatch your shoes. Best yet, do as Mink Stole used to do: go to the thrift store the day after Halloween, when the children's trick-or-treat costumes are on sale, buy one, and wear it as your uniform of defiance."
Author: John Waters
3. "Honey, have you seen my measuring tape?""I think it's in that drawer in the kitchen with the scissors, matches, bobby pins, Scotch tape, nail clippers, barbecue tongs, garlic press, extra buttons, old birthday cards, soy sauce packets thick rubber bands, stack of Christmas napkins, stained take-out menus, old cell-phone chargers, instruction booklet for the VCR, some assorted nickels, an incomplete deck of cards, extra chain links for a watch, a half-finished pack of cough drops, a Scrabble piece I found while vacuuming, dead batteries we aren't fully sure are dead yet, a couple screws in a tiny plastic bag left over from the bookshelf, that lock with the forgotten combination, a square of carefully folded aluminum foil, and expired pack of gum, a key to our old house, a toaster warranty card, phone numbers for unknown people, used birthday candles, novelty bottle openers, a barbecue lighter, and that one tiny little spoon.""Thanks, honey."AWESOME!"
Author: Neil Pasricha
4. "He smelled like carpeting, Scotch tape, and steak sauce."
Author: Patton Oswalt
5. "Happy Birthday, Jennifer.And a pencil-line drawing of a house. And under a piece of Scotch tape a ring, just a cheap ring with a blue glass stone.I'm back, it read.Love, Cameron Quick."
Author: Sara Zarr
6. "Stephen Burt is Professor of English at Harvard."Butterfly with Parachute"Stephen BurtA real one wouldn't need one,but the one Nathan draws surely does:four oblongs the size and color of popsicles,green apple, toasted coconut and grape,flanked, two per side, by billowing valentine hearts,in a frame of Scotch tape.Alive, it could stay off the floorfor a few unaerodynamic minutes;thrown as a paper airplane, for a few more.Very sensibly, therefore,our son gave it something, not to keep it apartfrom the ground forever, but rather to make safe its descent.When we ask that imagination discover the limitsof the realworld only slowly,maybe this is what we meant."
Author: Stephen Burt
Quotes About Scotch Tape Pictures