Famous Quotes About Scuba
Browse 23 famous quotes and sayings about Scuba.
Top Quotes About Scuba
1. "I look really good in a scuba suit."
Author: Alison Brie
2. "I was training more learning how to scuba dive which I'd never done which was really, really, really cool."
Author: Ashley Scott
3. "When you freefall for 7,000 feet it doesn't feel like you're falling: it feels like you're floating, a bit like scuba diving."
Author: Benedict Cumberbatch
4. "I made that decision back in 1985. I was out here getting certified in SCUBA with Garcia in Kona and I thought to myself, this is a place to wake up in in the morning."
Author: Bill Kreutzmann
5. "I sail, scuba dive, play football, basketball."
Author: Casper Van Dien
6. "I just learned how to scuba dive. I'd been scared to rely on one little air hose for oxygen, but swimming with all those fish is exhilarating."
Author: Cheryl Hines
7. "I've been a scuba diver since I was 16 and I think that was one of the reasons they chose me."
Author: Christopher Atkins
8. "As every scuba diver knows, panic is your worst enemy: when it hits, your mind starts to thrash and you are likely to do something really stupid and self-destructive."
Author: Daniel Dennett
9. "I can mention many moments that were unforgettable and revelatory. But the most single revelatory three minutes was the first time I put on scuba gear and dived on a coral reef. It's just the unbelievable fact that you can move in three dimensions."
Author: David Attenborough
10. "I love skiing, scuba diving and hang-gliding."
Author: Ewan McGregor
11. "Successful technologies often begin as hobbies. Jacques Cousteau invented scuba diving because he enjoyed exploring caves. The Wright brothers invented flying as a relief from the monotony of their normal business of selling and repairing bicycles."
Author: Freeman Dyson
12. "Growing up in Alaska, they don't really teach you to swim there. I learned to swim just a few summers ago with Olympic gold medalist Amanda Beard. She did great, and right after that I went to get scuba certified. I had fun with it. I didn't really get scared, but some people thought that was a risk."
Author: Holly Madison
13. "I do an awful lot of scuba diving. I love to be on the ocean, under the ocean. I live next to the ocean."
Author: James Cameron
14. "Love is like Atlantis, OK? And I'm just a humble scuba diver searching for treasure that I can exchange for sexual favors."
Author: Jarod Kintz
15. "I love to travel with my family or my two best friends because I completely trust them. I forced my two best friends into learning to scuba dive with me in Sri Lanka - it was amazing but also hideous because we were learning in very difficult seas."
Author: Julia Sawalha
16. "There is a major difference between a scuba diver and a drowning man. One is in control of his experiences, the other is in over his head."
Author: Laren Grey Umphlett
17. "Secrets-even in hardened criminals, they were just air pockets lodged under debris at the bottom of an ocean. It might take an earthquake, or you scuba diving down there, sifting through the sludge, but their natural proclivity was always to head straight to the surface-to get out."
Author: Marisha Pessl
18. "Hooking on scuba gear and blindly diving into zombie-infested water is a wonderful way to mix the two childhood terrors of being eaten and drowning."
Author: Max Brooks
19. "What the Net seems to be doing is chipping away my capacity for concentration and contemplation. Whether I'm online or not, my mind now expects to take in information the way the Net distributes it: in a swiftly moving stream of particles. Once I was a scuba diver in the sea of words. Now I zip along the surface like a guy on a Jet Ski."
Author: Nicholas Carr
20. "I try to swim every damn day I can, and I've learned to scuba dive and snorkel."
Author: Nina Simone
21. "If I have a Sunday free, I'll go up the coast and spend some time on the beach. I scuba dive and swim and sail. A lot of the things I like are around the water."
Author: Parker Stevenson
22. "I'm a person with a lot of affection for adventure - I scuba dive, skydive, fly helicopters."
Author: Sebastian Pinera
23. "I am so scared of the sea, so what did I do? Learned to scuba in the Great Barrier Reef."
Author: Tracie Bennett
Quotes About Scuba Pictures