Famous Quotes About Shoes Pinterest
Browse 14 famous quotes and sayings about Shoes Pinterest.
Top Quotes About Shoes Pinterest
1. "I honestly don't know how many pairs of shoes I have - about 100 in use. It sounds so bad. I splurge when I work hard."
Author: Ashley Leggat
2. "These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it."
Author: Charles Barkley
3. "I waved but couldn't answer, because I was finally letting myself grin as wide as I'd wanted all afternoon, all evening, every sec of every minute with you, Ed. Shit, I guess I already loved you then. Doomed like a wineglass knowing it'll get dropped someday, shoes that'll be scuffed in no time, the new shirt you'll soon enough muck up filthy."
Author: Daniel Handler
4. "Uneasy Rider"Falling in love with a mustacheis like sayingyou can fall in love withthe way a man polishes his shoes which, of course, is one of the things that turns on my tuned-up engine those trim buckled boots (I feel like an advertisement for men's fashions when I think of your ankles)Yeats was hung up with a girl's beautiful face and I find myselfa bad moralist,a failing aesthetician,a sad poet,wanting to touch your arms and feel the muscles that make a man's body have so much substance, that makes a womanlean and yearn in that directionthat makes her melt/ she is a rainy day in your presencethe pool of wax under a burning candle the foam from a waterfallYou are more beautiful than any Harley-Davidson She is the rain,waits in it for you,finds blood spotting her legsfrom the long ride."
Author: Diane Wakoski
5. "Hey, if you can't remember, don't worry about it. I'm having a few memory problems myself in this place. Little things like how long I've been here, what my purpose in life is, which feet to put my shoes on. Stuff like that."
Author: Eoin Colfer
6. "Did you know, God damn it, that Les was all for bringing a tangerine in to you last night before he went to bed? My God. Even Bessie can't stand stories with tangerines in them. And God knows I can't. If you're going to go on with this breakdown business, I wish to hell you'd go back to college to have it. Where you're not the baby of the family. And where, God knows, nobody'll have any urges to bring you any tangerines. And where you don't keep your goddam tap shoes in the closet."
Author: J.D. Salinger
7. "A fool forgetting all the ideals and joys I knew before, in my recent years of drinking and disappointment, what does he care if he hasn't got any money: he doesn't need any money, all he needs is his rucksack with those little plastic bags of dried food and a good pair of shoes and off he goes and enjoys the privileges of a millionaire in surroundings like this."
Author: Jack Kerouac
8. "It's called male bonding. You'll never get it. I believe women are as capable as men, deserve equal pay—and that one day, should be sooner than later, in my opinion, the right woman can and should be leader of the free world. But you can't understand the male bonding rituals any more than men can understand why the vast majority of women are obsessed with shoes and other footwear."
Author: Nora Roberts
9. "The very idea of making shoes by hand boggled her mind."
Author: Scott Westerfeld
10. "They say that "true love" doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes. This quote holds water if you're supporting a spouse with their life mission or educational pursuits. However, if your significant other wants to go get drunk with his or her friends without you, hang out at strip shows, get arrested or has friends that are as tasteless as the Pinterest and Facebook quotes they post, then by all means enjoy. Stupidity loves company."
Author: Shannon L. Alder
11. "I´m just not sending out the right vibe lately. Perhaps the fact that I wear stained sweatpants and free T-shirts is holding me back. I just can´t seem to get back into the intelligent-slut-for-hire outfits that lure men; even shoes with laces evade me. Plus my hair is Fran Lebowitz-esque. I think my eyes are getting closer together. I don´t know."
Author: Suzanne Finnamore
12. "Erin and I spent four hours shopping for dresses and shoes Tuesday night. She was going all out in her intention to make Chaz regret any decision he'd made that didn't include worshipping at her feet."
Author: Tammara Webber
13. "What Is Love? I have met in the streets a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul"
Author: Victor Hugo
14. "People always think I'm taller than I am - not just because of the shoes I wear but because of the way I dress. It's all relatively streamlined."
Author: Victoria Beckham
Quotes About Shoes Pinterest Pictures