Famous Quotes About Shooter
Browse 35 famous quotes and sayings about Shooter.
Top Quotes About Shooter
1. "Cowboys in the old days wore guns on their belts' my dad whips his cell phone out of a leather case clipped to his belt, like his very own six-shooter."
Author: Alecia Whitaker
2. "Fubuki, wouldn't it be a thousand times better to stay unmarried than tie yourself down with some creep? What would you do with a husband like that? And how can you feel ashamed of not marrying one of these men, when you're so sublime, so Olympian? They're almost all shorter than you. Don't you think that's a sign? You're too long a bow for any of these pathetic little shooters."
Author: Amélie Nothomb
3. "They're professionals at this in Russia, so no matter how many Jell-O shots or Jager shooters you might have downed at college mixers, no matter how good a drinker you might think you are, don't forget that the Russians - any Russian - can drink you under the table."
Author: Anthony Bourdain
4. "Don't make me come out there and spray you, blanco.I point at my one eye."Better have some sharpshooter fucking aim you want that shit to do any good."
Author: Charlie Huston
5. "What did you discover about the shooter?" Jude asked as he struggled to sit upright."Once I spotted him on the rooftop, I ran up the back stairs to follow him. He was long gone, but he left something behind," Sussex said."Oh?""Yes, I'll take it upon myself to investigate it."Jude opened his eyes, his stare focused on the duke. "Do you need my help?"Alynwick snorted. "A soiled dove with a broken wing," he drawled. "What use would you be?"Jude grumbled, "I'll be fine by the morning."
Author: Charlotte Featherstone
6. "Oh, the dream. The goddamned man + baby dream. Written by the High Commission on Heterosexual Love and Sexual Reproduction and practiced by couples across the land, the dream's a bitch if you're a maternally inclined straight female and not living it by the age of thirty-seven -- a situation of a spermicidally toxic flavor. Of course you want to bring out your six-shooter every time you see another bloated mom hoisting up another pinched-faced spawn on Facebook. You want the dream too!"
Author: Cheryl Strayed
7. "A manager uses a relief pitcher like a six shooter, he fires until it's empty then takes the gun and throws it at the villain."
Author: Dan Quisenberry
8. "I'm a straight shooter, a New York City girl. I see things as they are and call them as they are."
Author: Elisabeth Rohm
9. "I'm not a bad guy. I don't lie; I don't sandbag women with flowerywords about a future together and love at first sight. I'm a straight shooter. I'm looking for a goodtime—for one night—and I tell them so. That's better than ninety percent of the other guys in here,believe me. And most of the girls in here are looking for the same thing I am.Okay, maybe that's not exactly true. But I can't help it if they see me, fuck me, and suddenly wantto bear my children."
Author: Emma Chase
10. "And I didn't neglect to point out to my Yankee buddies that most of the high shooters in our platoon were Southern boys."
Author: Eugene B. Sledge
11. "This coffee falls into your stomach, and straightway there is a general commotion. Ideas begin to move like the battalions of the Grand Army of the battlefield, and the battle takes place. Things remembered arrive at full gallop, ensuing to the wind. The light cavalry of comparisons deliver a magnificent deploying charge, the artillery of logic hurry up with their train and ammunition, the shafts of with start up like sharpshooters. Similes arise, the paper is covered with ink; for the struggle commences and is concluded with torrents of black water, just as a battle with powder."
Author: Honoré De Balzac
12. "I am Oscar Wilde's reversible underwear. I am John Wayne's rusty six-shooter. I am William Shakespeare's identity crisis. I am a kiss delivered Priority Mail, to a girl named Agatha, by me dressed as a mailman."
Author: Jarod Kintz
13. "I'm having a good time watching Shooter. He's a good kid. He's been a good son to me. He has never failed."
Author: Jessi Colter
14. "Troubleshooters?" Michael asked."When there's trouble," I told him, "they shoot it."
Author: Jim Butcher
15. "You've gotta taste the light, like my friend and fellow shooter Chip Maury says. And when you see light like this, trust me, it's like a strawberry sundae with sprinkles."
Author: Joe McNally
16. "You have to design and program differently. Combat action in an MMO is so different to combat in a first-person shooter."
Author: John Romero
17. "Ohmigod," I moan, clutching my stomach. I'm sure I'm going to be sick. I'm going to become an exhibitionist vomiter.My heart is back to beating—racing, actually—as a new level beyond mortification slams into me. I sounded just like the actress in that awful video of Ben's that Kacey made me watch over the summer. Literally. I accidently walked in on those weirdos watching it one night. Kacey took that as an opportunity to pin me down on the couch while Trent, Dan, and Ben howled with laughter at my flaming cheeks and horrified shrieks.My sister is the Antichrist. This is all her fault. Hers and Stayner's. And those stupid Jell-O shooters."
Author: K.A. Tucker
18. "Slim throws me a startled look. I aim my bolt shooter at him. Who am I, you sonofabitch?Helluva time for a identity crisis, he says."
Author: Moira Young
19. "I might like to have someone courting me. But it would have to be someone who is a square shooter and who has a train load of courage. And it would have to be someone who doesn't have to talk down to folks to feel good, or to tell a person they are worthless ifthey just made a mistake. And he'd have to be not too thin. Why, I remember hugging [my brother] Ernest was like warpping your arms around a fence post,and I love Ernest, but I want a man who can hold me down in a wind. Maybe he'd have to be pretty stubborn. I don't have any use for a man that isn't stubborn. Likely a stubborn fellow will stay with you through thick and thin, and a spineless one will take off, or let his heart wander."
Author: Nancy E. Turner
20. "Yes, I mean, I used to be into the big bulk thing, and that's why my legs look like those of a cyclist instead of a shooter's, but I think there is a point to where too much is not a good thing. I think I try to lower my center of gravity by doing a lot of legs."
Author: Nancy Johnson
21. "You sold a story last week," said Pettit, "about a gun fight in an Arizona mining town in which the hero drew his Colt's .45 and shot seven bandits as fast as they came in the door. Now, if a six-shooter could—""Oh, well," said I, "that's different. Arizona is a long way from New York. I could have a man stabbed with a lariat or chased by a pair of chaparreras if I wanted to, and it wouldn't be noticed until the usual error-sharp from around McAdams Junction isolates the erratum and writes in to the papers about it." (from "The Plutonian Fire")"
Author: O. Henry
22. "...'Well, I think of you as a straight shooter, Sheriff, but one who can't stop lustin' after the goddamn ineffable.'"She said that, hunh?""Yup.""Shitfire, Sheriff, what'd you do?""Well, I shot her."
Author: Robert Coover
23. "You make pictures, not take them?Yes. At least that's how I think of it. That's the difference between Sunday snapshooters and someone who does it for a living... I don't just take things as given, I try to make them into something that reflects my personal consciousness, my spirit. I try to find the poetry in the image."
Author: Robert James Waller
24. "Setiap menghadapi masalah, jadilah troubleshooter, bukan trouble maker. Jadilah solusi, bukan masalah."
25. "Keep your voice down. And before you go all badass cop on me, I'm the one who saved your life outside. (Nathan)How do I know that? (Terri)Let's use some logic. You stuck your head in here. Someone tried to use it for target practice, but I yanked you away before you ended up headless. If I was the shooter, you'd be dead now and we wouldn't be having this conversation. (Nathan)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
26. "I like some shooters, and I respect games like Doom, but I don't think it's right for me."
Author: Sid Meier
27. "I think computing power is ready to do 3D justice. It was great for shooters and racing games in the past, but I didn't think it was right for strategy games."
Author: Sid Meier
28. "Look at the man go, its like trying to stop a water-buffalo with a pea-shooter."
Author: Sid Waddell
29. "Maybe Shooter was a writer. He fulfilled both of the main requirements: he told a tale you wanted to hear to the end, even if you had a pretty good idea what the end was going to be, and he was so full of shit he squeaked."
Author: Stephen King
30. "I also have to add that if Rembrandt had been given a camera then that guys understanding of light and form would have blown the rest of us shooters into a black hole of despair."
Author: Steve Merrick
31. "Secret 3963. It's only a sucking chest wound if you're not the shooter."
Author: The Covert Comic
32. "She has stepped out into a different night, a different town altogether, one of those first-person-shooter towns that you can drive around in seemingly forever, but never away from. The only humanity visible are virtual extras in the distance, none offering any of the help she needs."
Author: Thomas Pynchon
33. "Many shooters ask the gamer to use violence against pure, unambiguous evil: monsters, Nazis, corporate goons, aliens of Ottoman territorial ambition. Yet these shooters typically have nothing to say about evil and violence, other than that evil is evil and violence is violent. This was never the most promising thematic carbon to trace, and yet shooters keep doing so with as little self-questioning as a medieval monk copying out scripture."
Author: Tom Bissell
34. "But is it not heartening to know that so many are willing to fight for the good? Think of that young librarian, Sophie, who made certain you escaped. Think of S.Q., who risked my brother's wrath to make me more comfortable. Think of Captain Noland, and Joe Shooter, and all the others – even strangers – who were prepared to sacrifice their safety, perhaps even their lives, on our behalf. That's something, is it not?"
Author: Trenton Lee Stewart
35. "She is a moron and too dumb to menstruate straight.--perhaps the best line from Shooter"
Author: Walter Dean Myers
Quotes About Shooter Pictures