Famous Quotes About Sitting Beside Your Love
Browse 19 famous quotes and sayings about Sitting Beside Your Love.
Top Quotes About Sitting Beside Your Love
1. "The gays like 'Project Runway' because it's a fashion, and the gays are into fashion and into design. It's a creative industry, and most of the gays are pretty creative, in general. That's just like the culture. We're not all into politics necessarily. We're more into the creative environment. I also think Heidi is a big draw. The boys love Heidi and think she's so fabulous. I just think it's a glitzy, fun show, and there are also always lots of gay boys on it, and, you know, that's fun."
Author: Christian Siriano
2. "Nell wagged her feathery tail. It was good when the goddess descended from the clouds and spoke to you; it gave you a cozy safe feeling in your inside."
Author: D.E. Stevenson
3. "If you are to survive, you need to put your stubbornness aside and listen to me." "Oh, I just love that idea."
Author: Devon Monk
4. "It's funny, most people can be around someone and they gradually begin to love them and never know exactly when it happened; but Ruth knew the very second it happened to her. When Idgie had grinned at her and tried to hand her that jar of honey, all these feelings that she had been trying to hold back came flooding through her, and it was at that second in time that she knew she loved Idgie with all her heart."
Author: Fannie Flagg
5. "Some say knowledge is power. Some tell us that all power comes from the gods. Others say it derives from law. Yet that day on the steps of Baelor's Sept, our godly High Septon and the lawful Queen Regent and your ever-so-knowledgeable servant were as powerless as any cobbler or cooper in the crowd. Who truly killed Eddard Stark, do you think? Joffrey, who gave the command? Ser Ilyn Payne, who swung the sword? Or…another?"Tyrion cocked his head sideways. "Did you mean to answer your damned riddle, or only to make my head ache worse?"Varys smiled. "Here, then. Power resides where men believe it resides. No more and no less.""So power is a mummer's trick?""A shadow on the wall," Varys murmured, "yet shadows can kill. And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow."Tyrion smiled. "Lord Varyls, I am growing strangely fond of you. I may kill you yet, but I think I'd feel sad about it."
Author: George R.R. Martin
6. "Through compassion it is possible to recognize that the craving for love that people feel resides also in our own hearts, that the cruelty the world knows all too well is also rooted in our own impulses. Through compassion we also sense our hope for forgiveness in our friends' eyes and our hatred in their bitter mouths. When they kill, we know that we could have done it; when they give life, we know that we can do the same. For a compassionate person nothing human is alien: no joy and no sorrow, no way of living and no way of dying."
Author: Henri J.M. Nouwen
7. "Our ability to touch love and kindness and be touched by them lies buried below our own fears and hurts, below our greed and our hatreds, below our desperate clinging to the illusion that we are separate and alone."
Author: Jon Kabat Zinn
8. "Creativity is putting your imagination to work, and it's produced the most extraordinary results in human culture."
Author: Ken Robinson
9. "I mean we all played as kids. You play games, you take on different characters, you imitate; the fun and the love of play has never left me."
Author: Kevin Spacey
10. "You have to change your mind with every orchestra because every orchestra has a different character."
Author: Kurt Masur
11. "If he does he's a fool," said Hazael. "The message is clear. Please enjoy this lovely fruit while contemplating all the ways we might kill you in your sleep."
Author: Laini Taylor
12. "Also, stick around. Don't lose your heart, just keep going, keep at it."
Author: Mark Ruffalo
13. "This is part of what a family is about, not just love. It's knowing that your family will be there watching out for you. Nothing else will give you that. Not money. Not fame. Not work."
Author: Mitch Albom
14. "I had Lissa's number memorized and I sent her the following note:I know what you're going to do, and it is a BAD idea. I'm going to kick both your asses when I find you."
Author: Richelle Mead
15. "You are an Universe of Universes and your soul a source of songs."
Author: Rubén Darío
16. "I dialed the number slowly, wanting to get it right. Two rings, and he picked up. "Yes," I said after his hello. "Mclean?" he asked. "Is that you?""Yeah," I said, swallowing and looking out my open door, at the ocean. "The answer's yes." "The answer . . ." he said slowly. "You asked me to go out with you. I know you probably changed your mind. But you should know, the answer was yes. It's always been yes when it comes to you." He was very quiet for a moment. "Where are you?" I started crying again, my voice ragged. He told me to calm down. He told me it was going to be all right. And then, he told he'd be there soon."
Author: Sarah Dessen
17. "That is why enemies can be great motivators. They serve as fuel for your fire."
Author: Simon Zingerman
18. "But he grins, so brilliantly, not even paying attention. "I love it when you say my name," he says. "I don't even know why." "Warner isn't your name," I point out. "Your name is *****." His smile is wide, so wide. "God, I love that.""Your name?""Only when you say it.""*****? Or Warner?"His eyes close. He tilts his head back against the wall. Dimples."
Author: Tahereh Mafi
19. "Forgive me, Your Grace. Are you suggesting a woman is some sort of … piece of fruit to you? One squeeze, and you know if she's ripe?"
Author: Tessa Dare
Quotes About Sitting Beside Your Love Pictures