Famous Quotes About Something Change
Browse 14 famous quotes and sayings about Something Change.
Top Quotes About Something Change
1. "My mom didn't ever think I would take to acting because I was a very shy, very reserved kind of child. But obviously, something changed!"
Author: Abigail Breslin
2. "I really enjoyed 'Casino Royale' because suddenly something changed with this modernity and with Daniel bringing life to James Bond in a very new way."
Author: Berenice Marlohe
3. "You can see when someone's been hurt the way I was. It's obvious. Something changes in their eyes; pain becomes their center, even when they try to hide it."
Author: Cheryl Rainfield
4. "I feel his chest rise against mine-one of the most intimate expressions of invisible trust, to trust someone with your very breath-and against all his better judgements, something changes."
Author: Edmond Manning
5. "This is how I recognize an authentic poet: by frequenting him, living a long time in the intimacy of his work, something changes in myself, not so much my inclinations or my tastes as my very blood, as if a subtle disease had been injected to alter its course, its density and nature. To live around a true poet is to feel your blood run thin, to dream a paradise of anemia, and to hear, in your veins, the rustle of tears."
Author: Emil Cioran
6. "Page 99: "...unless something changes, the future that you can expect is more of the past. Sorry or becoming committed does not make Jim Carrey a great golfer, or made Jack nicklaus funny. Recommitment does not make a person who is unsuited for a particular position suited for it all of a sudden. Promises by someone who has a history of letting you down in a relationship mean nothing certain in terms of the future."
Author: Henry Cloud
7. "Suddenly Saffron had a picture in her mind of Sarah waiting at the bottom of the wall, and she was angry with herself.Something changed in Saffron at that moment. She knew all about feeling left out.... That was why she wanted her angel so badly; proof that she mattered as much as anyone else."I couldn't really climb the wall," she said. "And if I could, what if I got caught? What would I say?""You'd think of something.""No. It was a stupid idea. Let's try your way, early in the morning.""Before breakfast?""Yes. All right Mission Control?""All right," said Sarah. "All right, Superhero."
Author: Hilary McKay
8. "Something changed. Somewhere along the line you stopped accelerating."
Author: Jay McInerney
9. "Your cell phone is on the nightstand. Call me immediately if something changes. I don't care if you are merely dizzy or if you start seeing pink dragons, do you understand?" I solemnly swear I will call you the second a pink dragon shows up."
Author: Jessica Fortunato
10. "'Having it all' is such an intimidating concept. Just when you think you have all those plates spinning perfectly... something changes. It is a constant balancing act."
Author: Leigh Allyn Baker
11. "If you try to learn with your intellect, it is more difficult to absorb the teachings on a deep level. The mind looks at something and says, I don't want that; I want this instead. But as you simply continue to train, something changes. What changes is deeper than your intellectual knowledge, deeper than mind or heart."
Author: Linda Holiday
12. "Before 9/11, I was playing a wide range of characters. I would play a lover, a cop, a father. As long as I could create the illusion of the character, the part was given to me. But after 9/11, something changed. We became the villains, the bad guys. I don't mind to play the bad guy as long as the bad guy has a base."
Author: Navid Negahban
13. "When I touched that boy, I felt something. Something awful. Something I can't describe.""We all felt it," Nick said."You may have felt it, but I caused it." Then both his eyes seemed to go far away. "Something changed out there. I don't know what it was, but something in the world changed because that kid didn't deserve what I did to him—and the powers that be know that I did it." Nick watched as a tear fell from his Everlost eye and disappeared through the living world table."What if," said Nick, not even sure what he was going to say yet, "what if you were that kid and you were told you could change the world, but you would have to sacrifice yourself to do it?"Clarence chuckled at the thought. "I believe that question was already asked a long time ago, and that creepy kid did not look anything like Jesus to me.""But you do think that something changed. . . .""I don't know whether it's good or bad.""What if it's neither?" suggested Nick. "What if we get to make it one or the other?"
Author: Neal Shusterman
14. "The vision I see in the mirror is me, who I am, supposedly, but that vision does not express the way my mind works or the way I feel inside. A realization creeps over me, the words tumbling into my head quietly like falling leaves.I.Am.Crazy.This is my new shameful truth. Something changed yesterday. A door has been opened that I can never close again. I touch my reflection, the glass smooth and cold, not really believing that the girl I see is me."
Author: Victoria Sawyer
Quotes About Something Change Pictures