Famous Quotes About Stardust
Browse 39 famous quotes and sayings about Stardust.
Top Quotes About Stardust
1. "Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children."
Author: Alex Haley
2. "After 40 years of not playing, I admit I'm totally in love with my guitar. It's a Froggy Bottom acoustic steel string guitar. All I have to do is hit a couple of clean chords and the endorphins are right there. It's like the top of my head has come off and stardust and magic have fallen in."
Author: April Gornik
3. "I have marvelous dreams! I meet Buddha, I meet Jesus, I meet Mohammed. I constantly dream of space, stars and planets: we are the children of stardust."
Author: Brian Blessed
4. "We ourselves are made of Stardust."
Author: Carl Sagam
5. "We are all stardust"
Author: Carl Sagan
6. "Maybe it's the stardust in my head."
Author: Carrie Underwood
7. "NancyAccording to astronomers, every atom in my body was forged in a star. I am made, they insist, of stardust. I am stardust braided into strands and streamers of information, proteins and DNA, double helixes of stardust. In every cell of my body there is a thread of stardust as long as my arm."
Author: Chet Raymo
8. "You are literally made of stardust and whatever becomes of you the particles from which you are made have been around since the dawn of time and will continue to live forever."
Author: Danny Scheinmann
9. "Never forget your real identity. You are a luminous conscious stardust being forged in the crucible of cosmic fire."
Author: Deepak Chopra
10. "Long miles of snow and mountains spun out behind him, and his hooves scattered stardust or snow crystals. He went bounding on and on, right on the spine of the world, thrust out against the night sky"
Author: Elyne Mitchell
11. "Good grief," said Merlin. "You look like the bastard child of Dumbledore and David Bowie. No, sorry, Dumbledore and Ziggy Stardust."
12. "Friend, you are a divine mingle-mangle of guts and stardust. So hang in there! If doors opened for me, they can open for anyone."
Author: Frank Capra
13. "The award for excessive success is eternal doubt and eventual failure.""So what, it's stupid to even try?""No. It's unwise to hope."- Something Like Stardust"
Author: Genevieve A. Ross
14. "Our world is full of amazing phenomena: a stunningly rapturous sunrise, a night sky spangled with stardust, the fiery beauty of a volcanic lava flow. They all merit a "Oh my!" Humankind's imagination and innovation is truly breathtaking."
Author: George Takei
15. "I'm putting my place in the universe into perspective.I'm stardust.I'm golden brown.I'm just one small bit in a vast expanse."
Author: Holly Goldberg Sloan
16. "Love can be such a mysterious muse and seductress... spinning her magical web of stardust and emotional euphoria. True love sang her siren song and we wrapped that song around us like the sweetest melody."
Author: Jaeda DeWalt
17. "I want to be intoxicated by the darkened ether of midnight, running through my fingers as sparkling stardust. I crave the taste of the ocean's salty tears, as her temperamental tides crash and break against the rocks. I yearn for the sweet scent of sun on my skin and the earthy musk of dirt giving way under my bare feet. I want to lay naked in golden fields, as i gaze up at an endless sky, dreaming my dreams, as Mother Nature's love washes over me like spiritual sunshine."
Author: Jaeda DeWalt
18. "Standing there, peering around his room, Pete realized something that should have dawned on him years ago: Science really did suck. (Russell was right.) There just wasn't any point to it. Sure, in its most altruistic distillation, science saved lives—but when had it ever made those lives worth living? The cold machine called science's sole purpose, and Pete knew it now, was to drain the wonder out of things, to sap the imagination of its juices, to rob possibilities from dreamers. Science explained without ever getting to the crux of the matter, locking us all into a single paradigm of thought: that all we are is randomly accumulated stardust hanging out on a larger clump of randomly accumulated stardust that is spiraling out and away from other chunks of randomly accumulated stardust, on a collision course with an empty infinity."
Author: Jay Nichols
19. "We are made out of stardust. The iron in the hemoglobin molecules in the blood in your right hand came from a star that blew up 8 billion years ago. The iron in your left hand came from another star."
Author: Jill Tarter
20. "We are stardustBillion-year old carbonAnd we've got to get ourselves back to the garden"
Author: Joni Mitchell
21. "Yes, we too are stardust."
Author: Jostein Gaarder
22. "There's a flame of magic inside every stone & every flower, every bird that sings & every frog that croaks. There's magic in the trees & the hills & the river & the rocks, in the sea & the stars & the wind, a deep, wild magic that's as old as the world itself. It's in you too, my darling girl, and in me, and in every living creature, be it ever so small. Even the dirt I'm sweeping up now is stardust. In fact, all of us are made from the stuff of stars."
Author: Kate Forsyth
23. "I do the "I just got laid," walk for days after our trip to Los Angeles. It's more like a strut. It's pretty obvious when you're doing it. Your mind is clouded in an euphoric high. Your head held at an angle twenty degrees higher than normal. There's a continual smart-ass grin on your face. Your eyes twinkle, literally, as if stardust fell inside them. You walk taller. Prouder. Your back is held straighter. Shoulders wider. You know you're hot. It's been proven. You had sex."
Author: Katie Kacvinsky
24. "I am one of billions. I am stardust gathered fleetingly into form. I will be ungathered. The stardust will go on to be other things someday and I will be free."
Author: Laini Taylor
25. "I am stardust gathered fleetingly into form."
Author: Laini Taylor
26. "Karou's glance flickered to where the corpse had been, which did not go unnoticed by Liraz. "You think I didn't learn?" the angel asked, incredulous. And with that, Karou almost dared to hope. "Did you?" she asked, and her voice was very small.Did you learn?Did you glean Ziri's soul?Dear gods and stardust, did you?Liraz started to tremble. "I don't know," she said, "I don't know." Her voice shattered, and just like that she was crying."
Author: Laini Taylor
27. "Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And, the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust. You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded, because the elements - the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all the things that matter for evolution and for life - weren't created at the beginning of time. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars, and the only way for them to get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. So, forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today."
Author: Lawrence M. Krauss
28. "I leaned back on my palms, looking at the Milky Way spilling in modest grandeur across the sky. A fountain of stars frothing over, surrounded by a mist of stardust. It looked like raw magic, like the glimmer I'd spy in a shadowy corner where the sun skimmed off invisible particles, reminding me there was a whole hidden world tucked inside this ordinary one. And it was up there every night, offering its mute beauty while we sat here with our heads down, tragically terrestrial."
Author: Leah Raeder
29. "We all walk in a land of dreams. For what are we but atoms and hope, a handful of stardust and sinew? We are weary travelers trying to find our way home on a road that never ends. Am I a part of your dream? or are you but a part of mine?"
Author: Libba Bray
30. "I wasn't ever a massive David Essex fan, but I liked a few of his tracks, and Stardust was one of them."
Author: Martin Gore
31. "Because she was solid gold, fourteen-carat, barely burnished despite twenty years of hard molling. But beneath it, I knew, beneath that gold and stardust, she was all grit and sharp teeth gnashing, head twisting, talons out, tearing flesh. She was all open mouth, tunneling into an awful nothing."
Author: Megan Abbott
32. "We are made of stardust; why not take a few moments to look up at the family album?"
Author: Natalie Angier
33. "I am ME...I am Special Becoz I am Unique, I am the Stardust which everyone seek.I am the Light and the Hope, Walking on an Everlasting Rope..I am Hugs and Sometimes Tears, I am the Sky, the Sea and the Earth. I am the Colour No One can Name..I Trust Yet I Fear...I Hide yet I don't hold anything back, I am Free...I am the Words " I Love You"I am swirls of Red , Pink and Blue."
Author: Neha Donald
34. "The atoms of our bodies are traceable to stars that manufactured them in their cores and exploded these enriched ingredients across our galaxy, billions of years ago. For this reason, we are biologically connected to every other living thing in the world. We are chemically connected to all molecules on Earth. And we are atomically connected to all atoms in the universe. We are not figuratively, but literally stardust."
Author: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
35. "We are travelers on a cosmic journey,stardust,swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share.This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity."
Author: Paulo Coelho
36. "You know that song, 'Woodstock.' It says 'We are stardust.' And we are. We come from stardust. Everything on earth is just ashes."
Author: Priscille Sibley
37. "I'm a writer and director, and the movie I've seen a million times is 'Stardust Memories' by Woody Allen, starring Woody Allen and Charlotte Rampling."
Author: Roman Coppola
38. "She wanted to explain everything to him—how certain notes of the Moonlight Sonata shredded her heart like wind inside a paper bag; how her soul felt as endless and deep as the sea churning on their left; how the sight of the young Muslim couple filled her with an emotion that was equal parts joy and sadness; and above all, how she wanted a marriage that was different from the dead sea of marriages she saw all around her, how she wanted something finer, deeper, a marriage made out of silk and velvet instead of coarse cloth, a marriage made of clouds and stardust and red earth and ocean foam and moonlight and sonatas and books and art galleries and passion and kindness and sorrow and ecstasy and of fingers touching from under a burqua."
Author: Thrity Umrigar
39. "And the rest is rust and stardust."
Author: Vladimir Nabokov
Quotes About Stardust Pictures