Famous Quotes About Stendhal Love
Browse 18 famous quotes and sayings about Stendhal Love.
Top Quotes About Stendhal Love
1. "I have lived a life full of love and pain, of Joy and Sorrow, and I live on still. i have many, many years ahead of me, each day with the potential to be filled to the brim with trials to face and challenges to overcome."
Author: Alethea Kontis
2. "They prefer death to peace, others prefer death to war. Any opinion can be preferred to life, which it seems so natural to love dearly."
Author: Blaise Pascal
3. "I think I get some of my love of adult books that can be fun from Douglas Adams."
Author: Erin Morgenstern
4. "But I love being scared. I think you're brave only when you do things that scare you. I've always used fear as a motivator. I'm not sure why."
Author: Ginnifer Goodwin
5. "Jack shook his head. 'Books. What is it with women and books? My sisters were the same. They were always buying books for boys they fancied.'Ellie bent down and picked up the stone and put it on the table. 'It's like sending a love letter without having to write it yourself,' she said softly."
Author: Hazel Osmond
6. "The only thing I could love more than you is two of you. And I suppose three."
Author: Jarod Kintz
7. "Earnest young knights are my favorite. I love the looks on their faces when they realize that they're being slow-cooked in their own armor."
Author: Jessica Day George
8. "I can't see any other reason he would shut down the bookshop, unless it was to help you somehow. He loves books.' She gives me a tiny, owlish smile. 'He must love you more."
Author: Jessica Spotswood
9. "Most of Cecilia's friends were talkers. Their voices overlapped in their desperation to tell their stories. I've always hated vegetables . . . The only vegetable my child will eat is broccoli . . . My kid loves raw carrots . . . I love raw carrots! You had to jump right in without waiting for a pause in the conversation, because otherwise you'd never get your turn. But women like Tess didn't seem to have that need to share the ordinary facts of their lives, and that made Cecilia desperate to know them. Does her kid like broccoli? she'd"
Author: Liane Moriarty
10. "I will never do another TV series. It couldn't top I Love Lucy, and I'd be foolish to try. In this business, you have to know when to get off."
Author: Lucille Ball
11. "There is no fear in love. Live with the foundation of LOVE in your heart and you will become FEARLESS."
Author: Molly Friedenfeld
12. "MATTHEW'S RULES OF SURVIVAL1. Sometimes, the people who mean you harm are the ones who say they love you.2. Fear is your friend. When you feel it, act.3. Protect the little ones.4. If you coped before, you can cope now.5. Always remember: In the end, the survivor gets to tell the story."
Author: Nancy Werlin
13. "It was in love I was created, and in love is how I hope I die"
Author: Paolo Nutini
14. "Souraya thought those days that she knew so many songs about the misery of love because pain kept love within the boundaries of time, and knowable, whereas what she was experiencing passed beyond the horizon of birth and death; it was like the eternal life the prophets spoke of. A gesture, a kiss, a task, a sentence had a golden elemental endlessness, like the scenes in the murals painted in the island houses."
Author: Patricia Storace
15. "I kind of love my work. I really love the pieces I do."
Author: Peter Max
16. "You're ok. Breathe. Just breathe. Open your eyes. Come back. It's ok. It's over now. You're ok. Wake up. Please wake up. Don't do this to me. Don't do this to me. Don't do this to me. I love you so fucking much. Come back."
17. "The Spirit is Love expressed towards man as redeeming love, and the Spirit is truth, and the Spirit is the Holy Spirit. Redemption is inconceivable without truth and holiness."
Author: Roland Allen
18. "I'll go to see movies, but I also love being at home on my couch and pausing every 10 minutes to pee."
Author: Tim Heidecker
Quotes About Stendhal Love Pictures