Famous Quotes About Straightening Up Your Life
Browse 21 famous quotes and sayings about Straightening Up Your Life.
Top Quotes About Straightening Up Your Life
1. "Keep your head up and be patient."
Author: A. J. McLean
2. "The bird is powered by its own life and by its motivation."
Author: A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
3. "Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country."
Author: Anais Nin
4. "Your health is probably good if you have just been reinstantiated, and is likely to remain good for some time. Most diseases are curable, and in event of an incurable ailment or injury, a new body may be provided--for a fee. (In the event of your murder, you will be furnished with a new body at the expense of your killer.)"
Author: Charles Stross
5. "At day's end I'm ready for sound sleep, For you, GOD, have put my life back together."
Author: Eugene H. Peterson
6. "The unique personality which is the real life in me, I can not gain unless I search for the real life, the spiritual quality, in others. I am myself spiritually dead unless I reach out to the fine quality dormant in others. For it is only with the god enthroned in the innermost shrine of the other, that the god hidden in me, will consent to appear."
Author: Felix Adler
7. "Mary was fond of her own thoughts, and could amuse herself well sitting in twilight with her hands in her lap; for, having early had strong reason to believe that things were not likely to be arranged for her peculiar satisfaction, she wasted no time in astonishment and annoyance at that fact. And she had already come to take life very much as a comedy in which she had a proud, nay, a generous resolution not to act the mean or treacherous part."
Author: George Eliot
8. "We may paint our faces. We may fuck around. But pussy-ass bitches here wont be found. My homies stand behind me all the way. My true family and forever we'll stay. Don't fuck with me, cause they got my back. Where do your friends go, when they know you can't hack? Do they stay and help? Fuck no, they run! Back to their mommies while we have our fun. My juggalo family, we don't fuck around. So tell me this now, are you down with the clown?"
Author: Insane Clown Posse
9. "Sometimes, your pet picks you."
Author: Julie Wenzel
10. "There's the life we dream, the life we deserve, and the life we get. I'll take what I got over what I deserve any day."
Author: Kate Jacobs
11. "God never gives you more than you can handle. It's your choice on how you deal with what he gives you. You can either grow from it, or you can lie down and give up."
Author: Kendra Sedgwick
12. "You're Mara, you're sweet, you're beautiful and I will not forget until the day I die how beautiful it felt to slide inside you with you wrapped around me, see your eyes get wet and know straight in my gut that you felt how beautiful it was too."
Author: Kristen Ashley
13. "The waitress brought me another drink. She wanted to light my hurricane lamp again. I wouldn't let her."Can you see anything in the dark, with your sunglasses on?" she asked me."The big show is inside my head," I said."
Author: Kurt Vonnegut
14. "The present was enough, though my work in the cemetery told me every day what happens when you let an unsatisfactory present go on long enough: it becomes your entire history."
Author: Louise Erdrich
15. "Know what's going on."Cam looked up in time to see both of his brothers' eyes focus on him. "Oh, come on. Why does it haveto be me?""You're the oldest." Phillip grinned at him. "Besides, it'll take your mind off Anna.""I'm not brooding about her—or any woman.""Been edgy and broody all week," Ethan mumbled. "Making me nuts.""Who asked you? We had a little disagreement, that's all. I'm giving her time to simmer down.""Seems to me she'd simmered down to frozen the last time I saw her." Phillip examined his beer. "Thatwas a week ago."
Author: Nora Roberts
16. "It's true; life really is generous to those who pursue their Personal Legend."
Author: Paulo Coelho
17. "If Jesus were to ask me, as He did that poor demoniac in the Gospel: "What is your name?" I too would have to reply: "My name is legion, for there are many of us" (Mk 5:9). There are as many of us as there are desires, plans and regrets which we harbor, each one different from and contrary to others which pull us in opposite directions. They literally dis-tract us, drag us apart."
Author: Raniero Cantalamessa
18. "Live out of your imagination, not your history."
Author: Stephen Covey
19. "When did speaking your beliefs become synonymous with forcing them upon others?"
Author: Ted Dekker
20. "Your money myth affects your gain and luck.In economics, illusion of money affects wealth."
Author: Toba Beta
21. "Blue Jones: Did you lose your fight,huh?Baby Doll: No, I just found it."
Author: Zack Snyder
Quotes About Straightening Up Your Life Pictures