Famous Quotes About Suck
Browse 1457 famous quotes and sayings about Suck.
Top Quotes About Suck
1. "Nothing about us is right. We're the wrongest kids you've ever seen. Our faces are wrong with zits, we have the wrong hair, the wrong clothes, and I think we might be ugly. Our families are wrong because none of us are rich, our bodies are wrong because we suck at sports, and there's something really wrong with all of our personalities, because nobody likes us, not even the teachers. Teachers make fun of us too, and think we don't notice."
Author: Adrienne Maria Vrettos
2. "I still couldn't banish the image of the Quetzal Flower. In my mind, it merged with that of Priestess Eleuia: everything a man could desire or aspire to, a woman who would suck the marrow from your bones and still leave you smiling."
Author: Aliette De Bodard
3. "Kiss me," he growled."I shouldn't—""I. Don't. Give. A. Damn."Well hell. My lips touched his—barely. I pulled back and looked at him—unfamiliar, dangerous, and so exciting. I devoured his mouth without thinking. Don't think, just touch. I ran my fingers across his strong shoulders and down his arms. His skin felt hot under my hands, his body hard. He sucked in his abs so I could get into his pants, if I wanted to. I slid one hand over his stomach and under his jeans, touching his hard cock, smiling when he groaned."
Author: Amelia James
4. "Suck my hemorrhoids!"
Author: Brian K. Vaughan
5. "A tiny part of my heart is so happy to see him safe and laughing, but the other part is a black pit that threatens to suck all of me into it. He is happy without me. He is laughing without me. But what about me?"
Author: Carrie Jones
6. "The phone. "God, this sucks, man. The only good thing about this entire school since you moved is fifth period." "What's fifth period?" Holder asks. "Nothing. They forgot to assign me a class, so I hide out in this maintenance closet every day for an hour." Holder laughs. I realize as I'm listening to it that it's the first time I've heard him laugh since Les died two months ago."
Author: Colleen Hoover
7. "...hanging out does not make one an artist. A secondhand wardrobe does not make one an artist. Neither do a hair-trigger temper, melancholic nature, propensity for tears, hating your parents, nor even HIV - I hate to say it - none of these make one an artist. They can help, but just as being gay does not make one witty (you can suck a mile of cock, as my friend Sarah Thyre puts it, it still won't make you Oscar Wilde, believe me), the only thing that makes one an artist is making art. And that requires the precise opposite of hanging out; a deeply lonely and unglamorous task of tolerating oneself long enough to push something out."
Author: David Rakoff
8. "You're a huge sucking asshole," Livia agreed. "You have everything at your fingertips. You're healthy, smart, fun, and highly fashionable. But instead you're buying problems you don't even want. Let the death of at least one and maybe two scumbags have a little meaning. Be the real you. Follow your beautiful heart."
Author: Debra Anastasia
9. "Sophie stood there all perky with her hands on her hips in a model-like stance, and a smile that showed way too many pearly whites…and a helium balloon that shouted It's A Boy!!!"Nice balloon, Sophie," he said, slightly amused. "What?" she asked, all innocently. "They were out of Get Well."The hell they were. This little stunt was so Sophie. I knew exactly what that balloon meant – that I came into this hospital alone but I was gonna leave it with a boy wrapped in my arms. Sophie probably thinks he's ready to suckle my breasts too."
Author: Devon Ashley
10. "And, in the warm silence, in the peaceful solitude of the study, Clotilde smiled down at the baby who was still sucking - his little arm in the air, pointing upwards, a symbol of hope and life."
Author: Émile Zola
11. "A guy can't be friends with a woman he's actively attracted to. Not really. Because at some point his dick will take over. It'll walk like him and talk like him, but—like one of the poor schmucks infected by those freaky face-sucking things in Alien—it won't be him. And from that point on, every move, every gesture will be geared toward accomplishing the dick's goal. Which sure as shit won't have anything to do with friendship."
Author: Emma Chase
12. "Junior writers $300; Minor poets—$500 a week; Broken novelists—$850-1000; One play dramatists—$1500; Sucks—$2000. Wits—$2500."
Author: F. Scott Fitzgerald
13. "Really sucked the red off of all my candy."
Author: Faith Hunter
14. "The Lurking Fear:Shrieking, slithering, torrential shadows of red viscous madness chasing one another through endless, ensanguined condors of purple fulgurous sky... formless phantasms and kaleidoscopic mutations of a ghoulish, remembered scene; forests of monstrous over-nourished oaks with serpent roots twisting and sucking unnamable juices from an earth verminous with millions of cannibal devils; mound-like tentacles groping from underground nuclei of polypous perversion... insane lightning over malignant ivied walls and demon arcades choked with fungous vegetation... Heaven be thanked for the instinct which led me unconscious to places where men dwell; to the peaceful village that slept under the calm stars of clearing skies."
Author: H.P. Lovecraft
15. "The Bloodsucker Queen has lived for what, a millennium? She can wait on her decaying ass a little while longer."
Author: Heather Heffner
16. "When Life Sucks, Get an awesome blowjob from her."
17. "Even when it sucks, it's worth it."
Author: Isaac Mizrahi
18. "Drop the fucking weapon, you fucking motherfucker or I'll fucking scramble your fucking brains. Hands up! Hands where I can fucking see them, you fucking cocksucker. You fucking breathe wrong, you fucking blink wrong, and I will fuck you up.Fucker." Jacobsen snarled it as he shoved Marcell to the ground. "On your fucking face, you fucking shit coward. Stream my lieutenant in the fucking back? Fuck you."
Author: J.D. Robb
19. "So you believe in blood sucking fangers, but you don't believe in the existence of werewolves. What kind of narrow minded crap is that?"
Author: J.L. McCoy
20. "We're all guilty of saying insincere things at one point or another, if only just to make the moment not totally suck as much as it truly does."
Author: Jen Naumann
21. "Your chances of getting hit by lighting go up if you stand under a tree, shake your fist at the sky, and say "Storms suck!!"
Author: Johnny Carson
22. "Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women, and the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it. We need equality. Kinda now."
Author: Joss Whedon
23. "The powdered sugar had caramelized and blackened into a sucking tar pit in which my ladyfingers languished like so many sunk mastadons."
Author: Julie Powell
24. "Sucks to be left out of adolescence, sort of like getting locked in the closet on Venus when the sun appears for the first time in a hundred years."
Author: Junot Díaz
25. "I am a total sucker for an actor's autobiography/biography. I have probably read most of them."
Author: Kate Fleetwood
26. "It's like I have this large black hole in my brain and it's sucking the life out of me. The answers are in there so I sit for hours and stare. No matter how hard and long I look, I only see darkness."
Author: Katie McGarry
27. "Yeah I know you're a creature of the night. Bringer of death, sucker of blood, needer of tans, so on and so forth. And oddly enough, I'm still unimpressed."
Author: Kiersten White
28. "That sucks, huge, so huge it's impossible to measure how huge that sucks, it's that huge."
Author: Kristen Ashley
29. "I was intending to trip on my way back, making her the clear winner, when she whimpered, "I can't believe your not going to let me win, especially after the other night." Her face suddenly fell and I stopped what I was doing for a second when out of nowhere she grabbed my shovel and threw it to the ground before turning to run back to the hutch. "Sucker," she called over her shoulder."
Author: Leah Spiegel
30. "Whoa. If high school was suppose to be the best years of my life - at least so far - I was truly destined to have a sucky adulthood."
Author: Meg Cabot
31. "Aunt Jettie: "yes, i'm wandering the earth seeking revenge on ben & jerry for giving me the fat a$$ and coronary & I give out love advice to the tragically lonely."jane: "Is that an ironic eternal punishment for the lady who died an eighty-one year old spinster." jettie: "single by choice you twirp."jane: "banshee."jettie: "bloodsucker."
Author: Molly Harper
32. "I'd kiss you over and over because I love the taste of you, but I'd have to play with those pretty, pretty breasts. I'd suck and lick and maybe even bite a little. You don't mind teeth, do you, Grace?"
Author: Nalini Singh
33. "Suck all the juice this life will give!"
Author: Nalo Hopkinson
34. "If not for the rats you could crawl beneath a bush. A bush. A bench. The alliterative universe. Rats too can pass through that needle's eye to enter heaven. . . . This box held a refrigerator, the refrigerator is an apartment, a man is in the box. . . . Wake up on the grass, soaking wet. Dew is the piss of God. 'Another bullshit night in suck city, my father mutters."
Author: Nick Flynn
35. "Was she on some sort of Candid Camera version of This is Your Sucky Love Life?"
Author: Nicki Elson
36. "This type of guy was every type of wrong on the surface, but there was something more there, something I'd seen in that flash of vulnerability that sucked me in."
Author: Nicole Williams
37. "Kayla Robinson, if you don't shut up I'll fly down there and suck every last bit of blood from your stupid cheating cow body!"
Author: P.C. Cast
38. "With a laugh exposing a kissable mouth and perfect teeth, he glances my way again, his entire demeanor tensing for a second, those dark eyes finally promising more.They haven't just licked me, they've broken my legs, turned my hips inside out, and sucked my nipples so hard I swear to god they are no longer on my body."
39. "Stapled to her gaze, sucked into the potency of her focus, only the trace of her blood in my mouth reassures me this is not a vision but a hallucinogenic pause from responsibility."
40. "So, that sucked," I said, trying to sound as jovial as possible. "Side effect of dating in the magical world, I guess."He made a sound of amusement, his shoulders jerking slightly. But he still didn't look at me. "You think those guys ever had these kinds of problems?" he asked, nodding toward the picture. It was the one depicting the very first class at Hecate Hall, back in 1903. There had only been a few students that year, back when the school hadn't been used for punishment but as a kind of safe house."Probably," I said. "That chick in the straw hat seems kind of skanky."
Author: Rachel Hawkins
41. "I like playing Vernon Dursley in 'Harry Potter,' because that gives me a license to be horrible to kids. I hate the odious business of sucking up to the public."
Author: Richard Griffiths
42. "He tries again, swallowing hard to ease away the painful lump in his throat. "It's just important. I love you. I'm yours. I need people to know.""Alright," Lindsay says suddenly. He leans down to grab at Pip's bag, throwing stuff out onto the carpet, his iPod and phone and wallet and gloves and Attitude magazine until he finds what he's looking for, a green marker pen, and holds it between his teeth while he starts tugging at the hem of Pip's t-shirt. Pip's too surprised to do anything but submit, he lets Lindsay peel off his t-shirt and throw that on top of all the things from his bag then just watches as Lindsay pulls the pen out of the cap in his mouth and signs his name in big green letters on the side of Pip's stomach. He holds his breath, trying not to suck in the belly fat everybody else keeps telling him is imaginary. "There, you're mine, are you fucking happy now?" Lindsay snaps, and throws the recapped pen across the room to get lost in the bookcase somewhere."
Author: Richard Rider
43. "Are you sleepwalking?' A voice asked behind me. "I was testing dorm security," I said. "It sucks."
Author: Richelle Mead
44. "Piper leaned toward [Jason], her caramel braid falling over her shoulder. Her multicolored eyes made it hard for him to think straight."And where is this place?" she asked."A . . . uh, a town called Split.""Split." She smelled really good—like blooming honeysuckle."Um, yeah." Jason wondered if Piper was working some sort of Aphrodite magic on him—like maybe every time he mentioned Reyna's name, she would befuddle him so much he couldn't think about anything but Piper. He supposed it wasn't the worst sort of revenge."
Author: Rick Riordan
45. "I hope a shark tries to suck your cock!"
Author: Scott Lynch
46. "Rock and menopause do not mix. It is not good, it sucks and every day I fight it to the death, or, at the very least, not let it take me over."
Author: Stevie Nicks
47. "It's easy fixing other people's problems. It's my own that can suck it."
Author: Tara Sivec
48. "The Ridyadh Bodkin and the Kuala Lumpur Mushroom are positive Meccas for all kinds of daredevils-of this much I'm sure. Decadent Saudi princes pilot microlights through huge holes in their facades, while Malaysian spider men scale them using giant suckers in lieu of crampons. All these activities serve to demonstrate is that modernist megaliths have completely suborned the role of natural features in providing us with the essential and vertiginous perspective we require to comprehend accurately our ant-like status."
Author: Will Self
49. "Sucks to your ass-mar!"
Author: William Golding
50. "If I ever feel that acting is just soul-sucking and I don't want to do it anymore, I could stop."
Author: Zoe Kazan
Quotes About Suck Pictures