Famous Quotes About Sunsets And Dreams
Browse 13 famous quotes and sayings about Sunsets And Dreams.
Top Quotes About Sunsets And Dreams
1. "If you wake up tired, you've been chasing dreams. If you go to bed tired, your making your dreams happen."
Author: Benny Bellamacina
2. "I do not think it irresponsible to portray even the direst futures if we are to avoid them we must understand that they are possible. But where are the alternatives Where are the dreams that motivate and inspire We long for realistic maps of a world we can be proud to give to our children. Where are the cartographers of human purpose Where are the visions of hopeful futures of technology as a tool for human betterment and not a gun on hair trigger pointed at our heads"
Author: Carl Sagan
3. "Pain is a spiritual wake-up call showing you that there are oceans you have not yet explored. Step beyond the world you know. Reach for heights that you never thought possible. Go to places you have deemed off limits. This is the time to take off the shell of your past and step into the rich possibilities of your future. God does not give us dreams that we cannot fulfill. If you want to do something great with your life-whether it's to fall madly in love, become a teacher, be a great parent-if you aspire to do something beyond what you are doing now, this is the time to begin. Trust yourself."
Author: Debbie Ford
4. "She blew a stream of smoke up at the empty clotheslines. 'These silly dreams you have when you're young. I mean, what, Katie and Brendan Harris were going ot make a life in Las Vegas? How long would that little Eden have lasted? Maybe they'd be on their second trailer park, second kid, but it would have hit them sooner or later - life isn't happily ever after and golden sunsets and shit like that. It's work. The person you love is rarely worthy of how big your love is. Because no one is worthy of that and maybe no one deserves the burden of it, either. You'll be let down. You'll be disappointed and have your trust broken and have a lot of real sucky days. You lose more than you win. You hate the person you love as much as you love him. But, shit, you roll up your sleeves and work - at everything -because that's what growing older is."
Author: Dennis Lehane
5. "Remain open to your dreams but don't be too quick to decide by what means they'll come true."
Author: Elaine Orabona Foster
6. "While my chosen form of story-writing is obviously a special and perhaps a narrow one, it is none the less a persistent and permanent type of expression, as old as literature itself. There will always be a certain small percentage of persons who feel a burning curiosity about unknown outer space, and a burning desire to escape from the prison-house of the known and the real into those enchanted lands of incredible adventure and infinite possibilities which dreams open up to us, and which things like deep woods, fantastic urban towers, and flaming sunsets momentarily suggest."
Author: H.P. Lovecraft
7. "Are you going to put on your old cheer uniform?"Ryan was a little too excited by the thought of me in a costume, so I squashed that idea, and fast."In your dreams.""Not exactly." Ryan grinned wickedly. "In my dreams you're usually dressed like Wonder Woman."Ugh. I wondered how long it would take for him to start in on the superhero crap. Obviously, not long. I was not amused, but Ryan seemed to thinkhimself hilarious. I could also tell by the look on his face that he was quite confident he'd have me in costume one day. "Never gonna happen," Iassured him. "Ever."And of course he responded with that classic, cocky smile. "Just like you were never gonna be my girlfriend, right?"
Author: Kelly Oram
8. "Meanwhile spring arrived. My old dejection passed away and gave place to the unrest which spring brings with it, full of dreams and vague hopes and desires."
Author: Leo Tolstoy
9. "...she's leaving now....Janis attacks the back door of the school gym and finds herself in a heavy cloud of smoke. She realizes she's found the Goths' hangout. Who knew?"Oof," someone says. She keeps walking, muttering, "sorry" to whomever it was she hit with the flying door.***Cabel: ... That was the Goth stage where I decided I'd never get the girl of my dreams because of my scars. Not to mention the hairstyle.(pause)But then she slammed a door handle into my gut. And, when a girl does that to a boy, it means she likes him."
Author: Lisa McMann
10. "The purpose of God is far greater than your own personal fulfillment or your peace of mind, or even your happiness, your family, your career or even your dreams and ambitions."
Author: Moroaswi Tumiso Victor
11. "He'd stopped trying to bring her back. She only came back when she felt like it anyway, in dreams and lies and broken-down déjà vu."
Author: Rainbow Rowell
12. "Not every one of our desires can be immediately gratified. We've got to learn to wait patiently for our dreams to come true, especially on the path we've chosen."
Author: Sarah Ban Breathnach
13. "One of my dreams is to walk down the runway during Fashion Week!"
Quotes About Sunsets And Dreams Pictures