Famous Quotes About Supermodel
Browse 29 famous quotes and sayings about Supermodel.
Top Quotes About Supermodel
1. "I don't really see myself as a big supermodel."
Author: Agyness Deyn
2. "There are 3 billion women in the world who don't look like supermodels and only 8 that do."
Author: Anita Roddick
3. "It's not really like you have a thing like a supermodel anymore. It's more of a word than a real existence. I think, also, looking at it from a designer's point of view, at one point maybe they felt the stars took too much attention away from the clothes."
Author: Carmen Kass
4. "I poked my stomach covertly. It still seemed pretty lean to me. Obviously, I wasn't built like a supermodel, but all the swimming and workouts were keeping me trim enough. Kishan took my hand, squeezed it, and brushed a kiss on my fingers before setting it back onto my lap. I smiled at him in gratitude."
Author: Colleen Houck
5. "Whether it's food or women, the ones on front street are supermodels. Big hair, big tits, big trouble, but the one you come home to is probably something like cavatelli and red sauce. She's not screaming for attention because she knows she's good enough even if your dumb ass hasn't figured it out yet."
Author: Eddie Huang
6. "That's my advice for indie filmmakers: Marry a supermodel."
Author: Edward Burns
7. "I knew from Brianna that being beautiful wasn't all great. Brianna had changed in middle school. One day we were both seventh graders and the next, she was a supermodel who had a seventh grader for a best friend."
Author: Elizabeth Scott
8. "Elizabeth scowled, feeling like a nobody, a nothing. She felt like her entire self had been made worthless. She could change her interests, but she couldn't change her looks. She'd never be six feet tall. She'd never look like a supermodel."
Author: Francine Pascal
9. "I am a child of Cosmopolitan culture, have been traumatized by supermodels and too many quizzes and know that neither my personality nor my body is up to it if left to its own devices. I can't take the pressure."
Author: Helen Fielding
10. "Even socialist dictators have an interest in gorgeous supermodels."
Author: Hugo Chavez
11. "I'm not the average girl from your video and I ain't built like a supermodel but I learned to love myself unconditionally because I am a queen"
12. "My mom tries to comfort me by saying that girls like Heather Campbell tend to peak early in life and then quickly fade. That's why she looks so much better than everyone now. But by the time I go to my ten-year reunion, I'll be way prettier than she is. To which I always reply with the same statement, "I don't want to be pretty in ten years. I want to be pretty now."Because what good is it to me now that I might or might not be drop-dead gorgeous when I'm twenty-seven? It's not like I can go to school every day with a big cardboard sign around my neck that says, "Trust me, in ten years, I'll look like this." And then an arrow pointing to a picture of a supermodel."
Author: Jessica Brody
13. "If we could only see internal beauty, what would people look like? Who would the supermodels be?"
Author: Katie Kacvinsky
14. "A supermodel needed to be able to be on 'Sports Illustrated,' to be able to walk runways, to be able to do beauty ads, to be on covers. And the girls now can no longer be on covers and be in the ads because your actresses have taken over all the jobs. I don't know what happened, but we want our jobs back."
Author: Kim Alexis
15. "I think to be a supermodel you first had to be a model, and I think people are jumping and missing that stage."
Author: Kim Alexis
16. "I ate the roll, and forced down some more sparkling wine. When your eyes closed against the sun again, and I had nothing else to look at I glanced quickly at your chest, curious, really. I'd only seen chests like that in magazines. I wondered if that's how you'd got all your money . . . modeling. I looked down at my stomach. I grabbed at it, seeing how much fat I could lift up in a roll. "Don't worry," you said, one eye open again like a crocodile, watching me. "You're beautiful." You tipped your head back again "Beautiful," you murmured. "Perfect." "You wouldn't know. You're built like some sort of supermodel." I bit my lip, wishing I hadn't complimented you like that. "Or a stripper," I added. "Prostitute." "I wouldn't want you to think I'm repulsive," you said, half smiling. "Too late." You opened your other eye to squint at me. "Will you ever give me a break?"
Author: Lucy Christopher
17. "I've never pretended to be a supermodel."
Author: Martine McCutcheon
18. "Nice to know I have that effect on boys. I mean, Christopher doesn't even know I exist, and Brandon Stark practically throws up when he sees me. Having my brain transplated into a supermodel's body was doing wonders for my love life."
Author: Meg Cabot
19. "What if . . . what if . . ."What if it's a harvest camp after all?" says Emby. Connor doesn't tell him to shut up this time, because he's thinking the same thing.It's Diego who answers him. "If it is, then I want my fin gers to go to a sculptor. So he can use them to craft something that will last forever."They all think about that. Hayden is the next to speak."If I'm unwound," says Hayden, "I want my eyes to go to a photographer — one who shoots supermodels. That's what I want these eyes to see.""My lips'll go to a rock star," says Connor."These legs are definitely going to the Olympics.""My ears to an orchestra conductor.""My stomach to a food critic.""My biceps to a body builder.""I wouldn't wish my sinuses on anybody."And they're all laughing as the plane touches down."
Author: Neal Shusterman
20. "I don't want a girl, or a woman, or a supermodel. I want you."
Author: Nicole Williams
21. "He held up one finger. "I thought it wasn't loaded" Shane said. Second finger. "Hand me a match so I can check the gas tank." Third finger. "Killed over ice cream. Basically, any death that requires me to be stupid first."Michael shook his head. "So what's on your good list?""Oh you know. Hero stuff that gets me rerun on CNN, Like I died saving a busload of supermodels" Claire smacked his arm. "Ow! Saving them! What did you think I meant?"
Author: Rachel Caine
22. "I've become really good at turning down the boring, pretty girl roles, the trophy wife, supermodel, beautiful girlfriend roles. I mean, playing somebody who's perfect holds no allure for me, whatsoever. It's just boring."
Author: Rebecca Romijn
23. "It was weird. Would you believe it if some supermodel called you up and told you she was your sister?' Strike thought of his own bizarre family history. ‘Probably,' he said."
Author: Robert Galbraith
24. "The mantle of glamour has been taken from the women and given to the men. The women toil in their shadows, plain and ordinary-looking. So that transition has left a void. It is a void for drop-dead, impossible, over-the-top glamour. Supermodels fill that void. The only thing they have to do is work the runway, sweetie, and refuse to get out of bed for less than ten thousand dollars."
25. "Again, this week as I walked on Broadway, in front of giant photographs of voluptuous supermodels at a Victoria Secret mega-store, who was rebuilding the sidewalks? With sweaty headbands, ripped-up jeans, and dust on their brown faces? Their muscled hands quivered as they worked the jack-hammers and lugged the concrete chunks into dump trucks. Two men from Guanajuato. Undocumented workers. They both shook my hand vigorously, as if they were relieved I wasn't an INS officer.I imagined how much money Victoria Secret was making off these poor bastards. I wondered why passersby didn't see what was in front of their faces. We use these workers. We profit from them. In the shadows, they work to the bone, for pennies. And it's so easy to blame them for everything andnothing simply because they are powerless, and dark-skinned,and speak with funny accents. Illegal is illegal. It is a phrase, shallow and cruel, that should prompt any decent American to burn with anger."
Author: Sergio Troncoso
26. "It's only sixteen ninety-five," I say with a flutter of my lashes."You're serious."I prop my hands on my waist and stick out a hip, striking a pose worthy of a supermodel. "Look at me. Don't I look serious?"She collapses into the chair outside the dressing room in a fit of giggles so cute they make my insides fizz. "No! You must be stopped," she says."Why?" I strut down an aisle of yellowed lingerie, swiveling my hips, batting bras with flicks of my fingers. "I will be the king of the disco. I will be—" I spin and strike another pose. "An inspiration."She sniffs and swipes at her eyes. "The real Dylan would die before he'd be seen in public in something like that.""The real Dylan is boring." I brace my hands on the arms of her chair and lean down until our faces are a whisper apart. "And he's not one fourth the kisser I am.""Is that right?" Her lips quirk."You know it is."Her smile melts, and her breath comes faster. "Yeah. I do."
Author: Stacey Jay
27. "I would be happy not even being a supermodel. Being able to get a taste of everything that I want a taste of makes me happy."
Author: Summer Altice
28. "—Hola —saludó mientras veía los restos de la cena sobre la mesa. Estudió a Gideon mientras éste, educadamente, descruzaba las piernas y se levantaba con aquella elegancia poderosa que tenía. Ella me lanzó una sonrisita y, a continuación, miró a Gideon con otra deslumbrante sonrisa de supermodelo y le extendió la mano.—Tatiana Cherlin.Él le estrechó la mano.—Soy el novio de Eva."
Author: Sylvia Day
29. "I don't know what a supermodel is. If they call me that, I might have to punch them. It's just so vain and so unreal."
Author: Waris Dirie
Quotes About Supermodel Pictures