Famous Quotes About Sweet Tarts
Browse 11 famous quotes and sayings about Sweet Tarts.
Top Quotes About Sweet Tarts
1. "He put one hand lightly on the back of her neck and simultaneously she placed one hand lightly on his hip, and they kissed in the street as all around them people hurried home in the summer light, and it was the sweetest kiss that either of them would ever know. This is where it all begins. Everything starts here, today. And then it was over."
Author: David Nicholls
2. "Serving men cleared away the swan, hardly touched. Cersei beckoned for the sweets. "I hope you like blackberry tarts." "I love all sorts of tarts." "Oh, I've know that for a long while. Do you know why Varys is so dangerous?" "Are we playing riddles now? No." "He doesn't have a cock." "Neither do you." And don't you just hate that, Cersei? ""Perhaps, I'm dangerous too. You, on the other hand, are as big a fool as every other man. That worm between your legs does half your thinking."
Author: George R.R. Martin
3. "Dan had begun working his way around the room starting at the food wall. "Here's a little wheel to twist" he said, and an instant later, "Genna, it has water in it. Good sweet water. And when you twist the wheel, it stops and starts." And a moment later, "A little room with a privy! But" echoing noises. "Oh," he said, sounding elated, "when you press a handle, water wahses the inside of the privy. You should see this!"
Author: Holly Lisle
4. "It's okay, sweets. Soon, forever starts for us."
Author: Kahlen Aymes
5. "I've never had a better piece o' roast. But it was the apple pie as made the meal. It was flaky and sweet, all buttery,with-""Enough!" Dougal's stomach growled loudly. "The food I was given was not fit for consumption. Ride to town today, and fetch some foodstuffs. Some apples, tarts, a few meat pies-whatever will keep well.""Aye,me lord.Do ye want an apple now? I've one here I was saving fer yer horse.""Thank you." Dougal pocketed the apple."Not very hospitable, giving yer poor victuals and a lumpy bed.""This is all part of their plan. Mr. MacFarlane regrets giving up his house on the gaming table, and his daughter is determined to regain it."
Author: Karen Hawkins
6. "Oh, the meadows were gold and the sky so blue,I traveled down that pebble path I so well knew.The sun shined on down through trees so greenAnd I picked white flowers for which I was so keen.Oh sweet lilies of mine, the beauty you shine,Over hilltops and streams below,You bend in the breeze and bloom with ease,In the morning as the dew starts to glow…"
Author: Katlyn Charlesworth
7. "My default answer to everything is no. As soon as I hear the inflection of inquiry in your voice, the word no forms in my mind, sometimes accompanies by a reason, often not. Can I open the mail? No. Can I wear your necklace? No. When is dinner? No. What you probably wouldn't believe is how much I want to say yes. Yes, you can take two dozen books home from the library. Yes, you can eat the whole roll of SweeTarts. Yes, you can camp out on the deck. But the books will get lost, and SweeTarts will eventually make your tongue bleed, and if you sleep on the deck, the neighborhood racoons will nibble on you. I often wish I could come back to life as your uncle, so I could give you more. But, when you're the mom, your whole life is holding the rope against those wily secret agents who never, ever stop trying to get you to drop your end."
Author: Kelly Corrigan
8. "Sweetheart, look at me" Hank whispered.I looked at him, he moved inside me and it felt delicious."Ït starts now" he told me.I moved with him, i wasn't really focusing on what he was saying, mainly because it was building again and i could feel it coming."What starts now?" i asked.You and me".He moved faster, pressed harder, went deeper.Good god."What?" i asked dazedly."You and me", he said again"
Author: Kristen Ashley
9. "Sweetness eliminates gravity and thus a man with a heavy burden of life starts feeling like floating in the air before sweetness."
Author: Mehmet Murat Ildan
10. "Listen to Your Lover (Or Babe, Sweetie Cakes, Hot Rod, Honey, Dancing Queen, Dairy Queen, etc.)If she tells you she likes it when you bite her neck—do it! It doesn't matter where she learned that she likes it or why she does, just be thankful you got the tip. Girls don't always express what they want, so when she does say it, you really want to make sure you are paying attention. Also, learn her language (unless it is Mandarin, because that shit is impossible). If you start pulling her hair and she starts moaning, that's her way of saying, "Ohmygod, please do this more, and by more I mean all the time." And the more you please her, the more she'll want to do it with you. It's a win-win!"
Author: Olivia Munn
11. "Sweet mother of God. I was kidding about you crushing on her, but I'm right. Oh my God, you are totally jealous of her bodyguard! Oh this is priceless!" Gwen starts laughing."This is a job, nothing else. Just like Mrs. Henderson last week was a job. I don't mix business with pleasure. Ever," I tell her firmly. "Mrs. Henderson is ninety-two years old and thought her dog was stealing food out of her fridge. I would hope to God you would never mix that kind of business with pleasure. That's just gross," Gwen says with a grimace."
Author: Tara Sivec
Quotes About Sweet Tarts Pictures