Famous Quotes About Taking Pictures
Browse 35 famous quotes and sayings about Taking Pictures.
Top Quotes About Taking Pictures
1. "Even in the very beginning when she would bump into George Valentine and people would start taking pictures of her, she never thought, 'I'm with George Valentine. I need to get a picture with him.' She's like 'oh that's funny. Everyone's taking pictures!'"
Author: Berenice Bejo
2. "I like California but I'm dyed-in-the-wool Oklahoma. I see a deer in L.A., and everybody's standing around it taking pictures. Back home, that's the enemy!"
Author: Blake Shelton
3. "I've been taking art lessons since I was little, and I've always drawn. I think in pictures."
Author: Brian Selznick
4. "What is a writer?A writer is a magician who can create a masterpiece With a wave of a pencilA writer has the key to a new worldCapturing readers and taking them on a roller coaster ride away from realityBut a writer can be a commanding tyrantOr a hypnotist stealing mindsWhat is a writer?A writer is a powerful being, an intelligent thinkerAnd an artist creating mind pictures through words.A writer is a keeper of secretsOr like a roomful of words waiting for a bookBut a writer is also a puppet master taking controlWith no strings attachedWhat is a writer?A writer is a true friendUsing words to spread smiles to the worldA writer is…..The voice of the hear"
Author: Carol Archer
5. "My honesty tumbled forward, breathless: "I like the idea of people seeing you like this with me." "Yeah?" "I don't know that I wanted this before I met you." He fell over me, heavy and warm. "I'd give you anything you wanted. I love how you transform when I'm fucking you and watching. When I'm taking pictures, you lose your mysterious little shield and open up, like your finally breathing."
Author: Christina Lauren
6. "I'm not good at taking pictures. I can't give a good face. I crack up."
Author: Christine Teigen
7. "I love taking pictures. I'm always the one with the camera!"
Author: Cindy Busby
8. "My fans are called 'Mayniacs'. They enjoy screaming and chasing me and taking pictures."
Author: Conor Maynard
9. "If people are taking pictures of me at Starbucks, it's not the end of the world. It's cool, it's fun, it's exciting."
Author: Cory Monteith
10. "He was sitting this time and kept his head tilted down as he peered up at her. It looked just like an image from a fashion magazine. Blake was so handsome—Livia couldn't believe the other women on the platform weren't taking cell phone pictures of him."
Author: Debra Anastasia
11. "The adventure is over. Everything gets over, and nothing is ever enough. Except the part you carry with you. It's the same as going on a vacation. Some people spend all their time on a vacation taking pictures so that when they get home they can show their friends evidence that they had a good time. They don't pause to let the vacation enter inside of them and take that home."
Author: E.L. Konigsburg
12. "The advantage of taking pictures of the famous is that they get published."
Author: Elliott Erwitt
13. "I began taking pictures in the natural world to be able to show people what I was experiencing when I climbed and explored in Yosemite in the High Sierra."
Author: Galen Rowell
14. "I really like doing portraits, but I like taking pictures of things that are natural, like scenery, too."
Author: Georgia May Jagger
15. "I've never put myself in the mindset that I'm actually any good at taking pictures, I just love to shoot things that catch my eye, whether it's landscapes or just my kids."
Author: Graeme Le Saux
16. "Being on that pitcher's mound, it's the one thing I'm really good at. The one thing I haven't fucked up. And when I'm on the field, everything else fades away. You know?" He turned to look at me, his eyes craving understanding. I smiled and he continued. "It's like my mind is clear when I'm out there. It's not about my mom or my dad or the stupid shit I've done. It's about me, the ball, and the batter. It's the one place in the world where I feel like I'm in control. Like I have a say in what happens around me."I stopped my head from nodding in agreement once I realized that I was doing it. "I feel that way when I'm taking pictures. Anything that I'm not seeing through my lens fades away in the background. And I get to frame my picture any way I choose. I get to dictate how it looks. What's in it. What isn't. Behind that lens I have complete control in how things are seen."He smiled, his dimples indenting his cheeks. "You get it."
Author: J. Sterling
17. "For we are so constituted by nature, that we are ever prone to compare ourselves with others; and our happiness or misery depends very much on the objects and persons around us. On this account, nothing is more dangerous than solitude: there our imagination, always disposed to rise, taking a new flight on the wings of fancy, pictures to us a chain of beings of whom we seem the most inferior."
Author: Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
18. "Seen runes like these before, Barrons?" Ryodan said. "No. You?" Barrons said. "New to me. Could be useful." I heard the sound of a phone taking pictures. Then I heard the sound of a phone being crushed against rock. "Are you out of your mind?" Ryodan said disbelievingly. "That was my phone." "Possibly," Jo said. "But no one records anything here." "Crush something of mine again, I'll crush your skill." "I weary of you," Jo said. "I weary of your ass, too, sidhe-seer," Ryodan growled."
Author: Karen Marie Moning
19. "Once I was walking from The Mercer in New York - because otherwise I don't walk anywhere - and this woman paparazzo who was following me fell over a fire hydrant and her whole tooth went through her lip. I leant over her, saying, 'Are you all right?' and she was still taking pictures."
Author: Kate Moss
20. "We spend our spare time taking care of little things. I can watch a little bit of college and professional football if I want to... Our favorite pastime is trying to take pictures of our hometowns from space."
Author: Kevin A. Ford
21. "Okay, now you really don't need to do that blushing virgin bit anymore—I got to ogle your body at my leisure for hours. Matter of fact, I had so long, I could have painted you, instead of just taking pictures with my sat-phone." He held up his phone with a wink."I loathe you," she said, precariously bending to collect her toiletries and clothes. As she headed for the bathroom, she gave him the evilest eye she could muster…."
Author: Kresley Cole
22. "Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second."
Author: Marc Riboud
23. "I envisioned huge piles of the Elf Hotel flying off the belt, taking down everybody in sight. I had seen pictures of that Elf Hotel - it had sharp candy-cane spires that could easily impale someone. If anyone was ever going to be killed by an Elf Hotel, it would be my parents."
Author: Maureen Johnson
24. "For me, Twitter works best as a way of taking pictures of being stuck in traffic on the Brooklyn Bridge. If people really want to read really funny quips about life, parenting, and pop culture, then by all means read Michael Ian Black's tweets."
Author: Michael Showalter
25. "When I go outside of L.A., no matter where it is, really anywhere I go, people will be stopping me or taking pictures or whatever it is. And it's great. It's amazing. I'm just lucky."
Author: Michael Welch
26. "They were taking pictures and everything. When we got down off the plane, the minute Elvis made his appearance at the door of the plane, the screaming got even worse."
Author: Minnie Pearl
27. "My stepfather gave me a Kodak camera when I was 17 years old. I started working at a local photo store in Le Havre, France, taking passport pictures and photographing weddings."
Author: Patrick Demarchelier
28. "No I'm worrying about people taking pictures and putting them on Facebook. That crap never dies. Kind of like you Mikey."
Author: Rachel Caine
29. "Oh, come on, just this once," Eve said. "Protects your neck. As in your arteries and veins?That's kind of crucial, right?""Thanks for the thought, but it doesn't go with my shoes.""You're seriously going to worry about what people think right now?""No, I'm worrying about people taking pictures and putting them on Facebook. That crap never dies. Kind of like you, Mikey."Michael, straight-faced, said, "He's got a point, because I would definitely take pictures. So would you."Eve had to grin. "Yeah, I would. Okay, then. But you'd look glam. I could fix you up with silver eye shadow to match."
Author: Rachel Caine
30. "I thought I was taking pictures of things that I hated. But there was something about these pictures. They were unexpectedly, disconcertingly glorious."
Author: Robert Adams
31. "Seeing is itself touched with elegy. Reality seems to press its light into us, it is happening, but that's not the way things are. The eye can process only so many images per second, taking in sights the way a camera takes a series of stills. The reality we see is the sketchpad comics we made as kids, me and my brothers and sister. Draw a stickman taking a step on one page, and on the next draw that same figure, only his foot is slightly further ahead, and again on the next page, draw this figure, but with his foot on the ground. Flip through them quickly, and he appears to walk. That's the mechanics of the eye, too. We think we are seeing life as it happens, but pictures are missing. Moments disappear between the stills and make up our unwitnessed lives. To see is to miss things. Loss is always with us."
Author: Ryan Knighton
32. "I'm taking pictures in my mind so i can save them for a rainy day..."
Author: Taylor Swift
33. "Trying to think more outside the box is like taking a picture with a camera, the more you do it, the more you learn about different positions and angles. The more you take pictures, the more you learn that you can change the camera distance range or change the speeds, and different amounts of light let in. Likewise, the camera speed is the same as allowing yourself time for outside ideas and thoughts to flow."
Author: Wes Adamson
34. "When we got down to the Super Bowl in '85, against the Patriots, we're down there on the field checking things out. This helicopter flies overhead, probably taking pictures, and McMahon just moons it. He mooned the helicopter from the field."
Author: William Perry
35. "I learned to be a hot-air balloon pilot to take tourists over the Masai Mara Reserve in order to earn some money and finance the work I was doing with my wife, Anne. We were studying the life of a family of lions for more than two years. Taking pictures was a way to capture information we could not put in words."
Author: Yann Arthus Bertrand
Quotes About Taking Pictures Pictures