Famous Quotes About Teased
Browse 152 famous quotes and sayings about Teased.
Top Quotes About Teased
1. "Don't knock finding nemo," Xavier teased, taking the DVD from my grasp. "It's a modern classic.""Is it seriously about fish?""Yeah, but really cool fish."
Author: Alexandra Adornetto
2. "Nonetheless, with tears coming to her eyes she was also recalling every time that she had been cruelly teased and bullied for no reason that she could relate to. None of it had ever been physical, yet somehow the names she had been called, and the remarks made about her family, had scarred Lakshmi far deeper and more perpetually then any hand could have inflicted."
Author: Andrew James Pritchard
3. "Please, like I believe that," Zahara scoffed. "I know what your boss wants, and I'm not playing house with him." Chamuel chuckled. "Too bad you're off limits, I wouldn't mind playing house with you," he said and winked.Zahara's cheeks flushed and she balled her hands into fists. "I'll chop off your manhood if you come close to me," she seethed."With what? Your teeth? Sounds like playing house to me," Chamuel teased, raising both his eyebrows suggestively.~Zahara and Chamuel"
Author: Annabell Cadiz
4. "Actually, yeah, I did buy a few new things," she confirmed, then she teased a little more by adding, "I think Pete is going to really enjoy my outfit tomorrow night.""Pete seems to like you no matter what you're wearing," Luke grumbled. "So, what did you buy for good ol' Pete?"Darn, if he didn't sound jealous! Could it be possible? It'd mean she meant something to him. Something more than Dr. Doolittle anyway. "I bought a mini skirt." She wouldn't tell him about the hair and the shoes. Or what she bought to wear under the skirt.She heard him cough. Hard. As if having a spasm. "Luke? Are you okay?"A couple more very tense seconds of coughs, and then, "Did you say a skirt?"She wanted to smack him."
Author: Anne Rainey
5. "I have not taken my good looks seriously from the beginning. When I would be teased by my friends about my looks, I would just make a self-deprecating remark and let it pass."
Author: Arjun Rampal
6. "I'm asking you to give me a chance, however slim, to prove myself."My throat tightened. "Cade…I'm not a science experiment.""Good to know, but I rocked biology. Lab was my favorite," he teased."I'm serious.""So am I."
Author: Beth Mikell
7. "Do you play cards?"Her lips tingled from the light kiss, "In theory. Why? Do you have a hankering for Old Maid?" She teased, flashing him a smile.He placed his glass down and reached for an intricate metal crafted box. "Not even close. How about a little strip poker?"
Author: Beth Mikell
8. "You look good, Clearwater. Been working out?' Danie teased. 'He does, doesn't he?'Janelle agreed. 'This will totally work.'James' eyes darted back and forth between the girls, his head spinning. 'Wait, what will work?"
Author: Brandi Salazar
9. "Wow," Kylie muttered, and grinned."Yeah, wow." Della leaned in closer. "I think Perry just grew a pair."Kylie bit down on her lip to keep from laughing. "If this was a movie,there would be some music playing in the background.""I could sing," Della chuckled."And ruin it," Kylie teased back. "I've heard you singing in theshower." Both grinning, they looked back at the kissing couple."
Author: C.C. Hunter
10. "I think he likes you" Miranda Whispered. Realizing she and Derek had drawn attention, she glanced away. "He's probably just curious about me like everyone else" she whispered back. "Nope. He's hot for you" Della said, reminding Kylie of the supernatural hearing of some of the campers. "When he was sitting by you at lunch, he oozed so much testosterone that it was hard to breathe. He wants your body" Della teased. "Well, he's not getting it" Kylie said."
Author: C.C. Hunter
11. "Junk?" Gram gasped. "One man's junk is another man's treasure, you know.""Yeah, well, maybe it's time to let another man have it, you think?" he teased. ~ "The Mirror"
Author: Cassie McCown
12. "Do you like being teased?" I whispered."I enjoy previews," he said, the words confident, but his voice rough with arousal. -Merit and Ethan"
Author: Chloe Neill
13. "I have to go out." A small smile teased the corner of his lips. "Unless you're offering, of course, then I could just skip the clubs. Much more convenient." He winked at her."
Author: Elizabeth Hunter
14. "Who would guess," he teased, "that I'd ever see you on a rooftop with straw in your hair?"Kit giggled. "Are you saying I've turned into a crow?""Not exactly." His eyes were intensely blue with merriment. "I can still see the green feathers if I look hard enough. But they've done their best to make you into a sparrow, haven't they?"
Author: Elizabeth George Speare
15. "From the biography of Freud, by Irving Stone, said by Freud's fiance after he teased her for being sweet, "Beware of truly sweet people. They have will of iron."
Author: Irving Stone
16. "When I reached for the button on her jeans, she smacked my hands away. "I think I can do that," she said. "Are you sure?" I teased. "Because I'm here at your service and taking your jeans off is something I feel I'd be exceptionally wonderful at." Her lips twitched. "I'm sure you would be."
Author: J. Lynn
17. "What bedrooms did you give to our guests?""The ones all the way . . . way . . . way on the other side of the manse."He laughed at that, hugging her tightly for giving him that ability to indulge in humor once more."Then I'd say the bedroom with the old armoire you like should suffice.""Yes, master," she teased, flicking her hand and sending them there. "Oops, one sec." She winked at him and snapped her fingers, the bottle of lotion suddenly in her hand."Show-off. You know, you are going to have to tell me how you do that.""Well, first you pump this little thing on top, then the lotion—"Legna yelped when he slapped his hand hard on her bottom, the blanket doing little to shield her from the sting of it."Gideon! Do not ever do that again!" she scolded."Not even if you beg me to?" he countered lecherously.Legna laughed, unable to help herself."I hate you!""No, you do not," he insisted. "How many times do I have to tell you that?"
Author: Jacquelyn Frank
18. "You're important to me, you know," I said, squeezing him."I don't understand you, Pigeon. I thought I knew women, but you're so fucking confusing I don't know which way is up.""I don't understand you, either. You're supposed to be Eastern's ladies' man. I'm not getting the full freshmen experience they promised in the brochure," I teased."Well, that's a first. I've never had a girl sleep with me to get me to leave her alone," he said, keeping his back to me."
Author: Jamie McGuire
19. "Arcadia," Lon's voice said from my phone. "Who is this?" I teased. "You can't take my son on a date." "I didn't ask him. He asked me." "He stole my cell and called without permission." "Sounds like a personal problem to me." A low growling noise came out of the phone."
Author: Jenn Bennett
20. "I'd face down a horde of spiders for you, baby." I grinned at the sound of his laugh again. "For real.""Thats true love there. Some serious stuff," he teased."It is."
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
21. "You certainly do heal fast. But you'll still have some impressive bruises, so if I were you I'd avoid your father for the rest of the night." "I'll just tell him you abuse me," Helen said with a shrug. She jumped off the examining table. "And I'll tell him you like it," he teased back."
Author: Josephine Angelini
22. "Well?" she teased in turn. "What do you think?"The gray eyes that finally lifted to hers were flaming, but instead of answering, he flicked his burning gaze down her length again. He hesitated, and then said abruptly, "I think that the dress fits you perfectly."Lauren burst out laughing. "Don't ever let anyone tell you that you have a way with flattery, because you don't.""Is that right?" he mocked, his eyes challenging. "In that case, I'll you exactly what I think: I think that you're exquisitely lovely, and that you have the fascinating ability to look like an extremely sexy, sophisticated young woman and an utterly angelic girl at one and the same time. And I wish to hell that we weren't trapped here with a hundred other people for the next few hours, because whenever I look at you I become...uncomfortably eager...to find out how you're going to feel in my arms tonight."
Author: Judith McNaught
23. "Now that you've had other men to use as a basis for comparison,how do I rate?" he teased."That's an adolescent question," Lauren retorted scornfully."
Author: Judith McNaught
24. "I had wonderful grandparents, and I promise you that I don't have any emotional scars from what happened with my mother.""Of course you do-anyone would! She walked out on you, then practically before your eyes lavished her attention on her next son...""Stop it," he teased, "or you'll have me in tears."With quiet gravity Lauren said, "I was crying for the boy you were then, not for the man you are now. Despite everything that happened-no, because of it-you became a strong, independent man. Actually,the one to pity is your half brother."Nick chuckled. "You're right-he's an ass."Lauren ignored his humor. "What I meant was that you've succeeded on your own, without wealthy parents to help you. That makes you a bigger man than your half brother.""Is that why I'm bigger?" he joked. "I always thought it was in my genes. You see, my father and grandfather were both tall...""Nick,I'm trying to be serious!""Sorry."
Author: Judith McNaught
25. "[Hades] returned his attention to the playlist while I eased the car back on the road. His fingers flipped deftly over the screen. 'Orpheus...Dusk...Orpheus...Dusk...do you have anything on here that doesn't make people want to jump off a cliff?' ... 'I'm driving. When you learn to drive something more modern than a horse and buggy, we can listen to your music.''I can drive!''Did they even have cars the last time you can to the surface?' I teased.'Yes.''Not counting the minute and a half you spent rescuing me last year?'Hades fell silent, and I laughed. 'I didn't think so."
Author: Kaitlin Bevis
26. "Sometimes I'd find one of her homemade charms in my sock drawer or hanging above the door of my father's study. I had only asked what they were for once. My dad teased Amma whenever he found one, but I noticed that he never took any of them down. "Better safe than sorry." I guess he meant safe from Amma, who could make you plenty sorry."
Author: Kami Garcia
27. "When Drustan reached the bottom step, she flung herself into his arms. He swung her up into his embrace and kissed her hungrily. By the time he'd finished, she was gasping for air and laughing. "My turn?" Dageus teased."
Author: Karen Marie Moning
28. "She was tremendously fond of Ralph. Not hounded by love the way some women were. With Crighton she had been teased endlessly by the idea of it, but with Ralph it was more straightforward. Again not love, more like the feelings you would have for a favorite dog (and, no, she would never have said such a thing to him. Some people, a lot of people, didn't understand how attached one could be to a dog.)"
Author: Kate Atkinson
29. "Make love to me, Echo. I've never made love."No way. Noah's experienced reputation walked down the hallway before he did. "But..."Noah cut me off with a kiss. "Yes, but never love. Just girls who didn't mean anything" You..." His tongue teased my bottom lip, thawing my body. "Are everything."
Author: Katie McGarry
30. "She slipped her hands beneath the front of his shirt, slowly running her fingertips over his chest and back down to his waist. He turned in her arms and smiled, but his grin was filled with mocking suspicion. "Are you trying to distract me, Violet Ambrose?""I guess you're smarter than you look," she teased as he pushed her backward so that they both fell on her bed."And you are not as funny as you think you are." His mouth hovered over hers, his arms tightening, crushing her against him. Violet giggled and tried to squirm free, but Jay wouldn't let her. He kissed her throat, his lips teasing her until it wasn't his grip that made it hard for Violet to breathe."Oh, and Violet, he whispered against her ear, his breath tickling her cheek, "I'm still your best friend. Don't ever forget it." His words were fervent and touching."
Author: Kimberly Derting
31. "She weighed no more than a feather as he lifted her, but he teased her, saying, "You weigh more than you look.""You are weaker than you look," she immediately whispered."
Author: Kresley Cole
32. "It's obvious you think this is incredibly amusing but allow me to educate you. Men do not like to be teased."
Author: Kristen Ashley
33. "Hold up. How do you accidentally have sex with somebody?" Adina scoffed. "Is she all, 'Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't s ee your penis there'?"Tiara squealed and waved her hands. "Don't say that word!""What? Accidentally? Sorry? Penis?""Gah!" Tiara put her fingers in her ears."What about phallic?" Petra teased. "Like, 'Yon volcano is quite phallic, Lady Tiara.'" Tiara looked confused. "Phallic means penis-like," Petra explained."Ooh," Tiara said."
Author: Libba Bray
34. "In bed she was affectionate and even frolicsome—the previous night she had climbed over him with the grace of a sportive seal, scattering kisses over his chest and shoulders. He had not expected that of her, having known beautiful women in the past who invariably lay back passively to be worshiped. Instead, Annabelle had teased and caressed him..."
Author: Lisa Kleypas
35. "Matt opened the door. "We seriously need to finish the process with her hair.""Two more minutes," Trace said.Matt balked over the delay, but finally said, "Fine. Two minutes and no more." He ducked back inside."Oh, wow," Priss teased. "He really is terrified of you, isn't he?"Trace smiled. "It was noble of you to try to shield him earlier.""Yeah, well." She huffed out a breath and looked down at their clasped hands. "You were mean-mugging him, and I wasn't sure what you might do.""And you figured whatever you did, you could stop me even if another man couldn't?"
Author: Lori Foster
36. "Sam laughed, a funny, self-deprecating laugh. "You did read a lot. And spent too much time just inside the kitchen window, where I couldn't see you very well.""And not enough time mostly naked in front of my bedroom window?" I teased. Sam turned bright red. "That," he said, "is so not the point of this conversation."
Author: Maggie Stiefvater
37. "Hey, pal," Matthew whispered. He was the only person who could get away with calling Ronan pal. Matthew Lynch was a bear of a boy, square and solid and earnest. His head was covered with soft, golden curls completely unlike any of his other family members. And in his case, the perfect Lynch teeth were framed by an easy, dimpled smile. He had two brands of smile: the one that was preceded by a shy dip of his chin, a dimple, and then BAM, smile. And the one that teased for a moment before BAM, an infectious laugh. Females of all ages called him adorable. Males of all ages called him buddy. Matthew failed at many more things than either of his older brothers, but unlike Declan or Ronan, he always tried his hardest.Ronan had dreamt one thousand nightmares about something happening to him."
Author: Maggie Stiefvater
38. "Your mother sounds like a formidable woman," Valek said into the silence."You have no idea," Leif replied with a sigh."Well, if she's anything like Yelena, my deepest sympathies," Valek teased."Hey!"Leif laughed and the tense moment dissipated.Valek handed Leif his machete. "Do you know how to use it?""Of course. I chopped Yelena's bow into firewood," Leif joked."
Author: Maria V. Snyder
39. "Love cannot be forced, love cannot be coaxed and teased. It comes out of heaven, unasked and unsought."
Author: Pearl S. Buck
40. "As a child, I grew up the son of German immigrant parents, so I grew up being teased and called 'Fritz' at school. When I married my wife and went to live in Vienna, I was teased for being a Brit."
Author: Peter Morgan
41. "Oh, stick a cork in it, B," Jen snarled at Decebel.Vasile cocked his head to the side as he looked at Jen. "B?""Yeah. Ya know, for Beta. Although, I like it because I could also be calling him the technical term for a female dog and he wouldn't know it. So really, calling him B totally works to my advantage," Jen explained in all seriousness.Everyone turned when a quick burst of laughter came from the right side of the room. When Sorin saw everyone turn their eyes on him, he quickly began coughing.Holding up his hands, he finally composed himself. "Pardon me, Alpha. I seemed to have swallowed wrong.""You have to be careful while swallowing smart ass comments, Sorin," Jen teased."They tend to have a choking effect."
Author: Quinn Loftis
42. "You can breathe, Emma," I teased. "Stop thinking of me naked and breathe." "Evan!" she hollered, yanking her foot away. I started laughing. I knew if she'd had something to throw at me, she would've."
Author: Rebecca Donovan
43. "I knew you were a badass," continued Adrian. "But I didn't realize just how much until I saw you dropping guardians out there.""Does that mean you're going to be nicer to me?" I teased."I'm already nice to you," he said loftily. "Do you know how badly I want a cigarette right now? But no. I manfully suffer through nicotine withdrawal—all for you."
Author: Richelle Mead
44. "There's a word for it," she told me, "in French, for when you have a lingering impression of something having passed by. Sillage. I always think of it when a firework explodes and lights up the smoke from the ones before it.""That's a terrible word," I teased. "It's like an excuse for holding onto the past.""Well, I think it's beautiful. A word for remembering small moments destined to be lost."
Author: Robyn Schneider
45. "Good lack-a-daisy, Clara!" her aunt reproached her. "The man might dress improperly, but he'sbehaving like a perfect gentleman otherwise. And being wonderfully kind to the lassies, too. Why do youinsist on being rude to him?""Yes, mademoiselle," Morgan teased, "do explain yourself." Settling back against the carriage, hecrossed his brawny arms over his chest. The muscles strained against the flimsy cambric shirt, making hermouth go dry. Why must a scoundrel fit only for hell possess a body fit for heaven?"
Author: Sabrina Jeffries
46. "He smiled, setting his forehead to hers. "you are very bad for me. I am trying to turn over a new leaf--I am trying to be more gentlemanly." "But what if I want you to stay a rake?" she teased, her fingers trailing down his neck and chest, fingering the buttons on his waistcoat. "A libertine, even?" she slipped one fastening from its seat and he grabbed her errant hand, bringing it to his lips for a swift kiss. "Callie," he said, his voice thick with warning as she set her free hand to the second button on his coat. "What if I want the rogue, Gabriel?" the question was soft and sweet. "What are you saying?"She kissed across the firm square line of his jaw and whispered to him, shyness in her shaking voice, "Take me to bed, Gabriel. Give me a taste of scandal."
Author: Sarah MacLean
47. "I wasn't about to tell him that I never said anything to anyone who teased me. I just went along with it like it was my joke too. I wanted everyone to like me…"
Author: Sydney Salter
48. "You entered,Abrupt like "Take it!",Mauling suede gloves, you tarried,And said:"You know,-I'm soon getting married." Get married then.It's all right,I can handle it.You see - I'm calm, of course!Like the pulse Of a corpse.Remember?You used to say:"Jack London,Money,Love and ardour,"--I saw one thing only:You were La Gioconda,Which had to be stolen!And someone stole you.Again in love, I shall start gambling,With fire illuminating the arch of my eyebrows.And why not?Sometimes, the homeless ramblersWill seek to find shelter in a burnt down house!You're mocking me?"You've fewer emeralds of madnessthan a beggar kopecks, there's no disproving this!"But rememberPompeii came to end thusWhen somebody teased Vesuvius!Hey!Gentlemen!You care forSacrilege,CrimeAnd war.But have you seenThe frightening terrorOf my faceWhenIt's Perfectly calm?And I feel-"I"Is too small to fit me.Someone inside me is getting smothered."
Author: Vladimir Mayakovsky
49. "Alas, the penis is such a ridiculous petitioner. It is so unreliable, though everything depends on it—the world is balanced on it like a ball on a seal's nose. It is so easily teased, insulted, betrayed, abandoned; yet it must pretend to be invulnerable, a weapon which confers magical powers upon its possessor; consequently this muscleless inchworm must try to swagger through temples and pull apart thighs like the hairiest Samson, the mightiest ram."
Author: William H. Gass
50. "I had to stay weak, and stay silent, because if i say one logical thing I shallbe teased until the last breath."
Author: Yasmeen Khair
Quotes About Teased Pictures