Famous Quotes About Thank You For The Memories
Browse 27 famous quotes and sayings about Thank You For The Memories.
Top Quotes About Thank You For The Memories
1. "Sometimes, for a moment, everything is just as you need it to be. The memories of such moments live in the heart, waiting for the time you need to think of them, if only to remind yourself that for a short while, everything had been fine, and might be so again."
Author: Ami McKay
2. "What made Olive the saddest about the Gardners was that everyone wanted to be enshrined in someone's memory. It was the only way of living on after death, really: in the minds of loved ones. Memories were the only things that made aging bearable, a way of reverting to better, simpler days."
Author: Andrea Lochen
3. "I'd like to submit to Bad Science my teacher who gave us a handout which says that 'Water is best absorbed by the body when provided in frequent small amounts.' What I want to know is this. If I drink too much in one go, will it leak out off my arsehole instead? Thank you. Anton."
Author: Ben Goldacre
4. "Now he knew that any memories he might cherish during the last years of his life would be only fictions from a biography he'd never lived."
Author: Carlos Ruiz Zafón
5. "While I stood on the front porch, watching him climb into his vehicle, I breathed in the humid air. I looked at the cloudless sky, and the blue vastness of it made me think about the endless opportunities that lay ahead for me. Life, I knew, was going to be different now… better. I was going to live for today and for the future. Dear past… thank you for the lessons. Dear future… I am ready."
Author: Debra Kay
6. "I have great childhood memories cow-tipping, going off and getting lost in the bog for hours, and coming home covered in dirt."
Author: Emily Ratajkowski
7. "No, thank you," he flashed that grin of his. "I've been wondering what the lair of a poetry-inclined psychologist looks like."
Author: Gina Marinello Sweeney
8. "Writing from memory like this, I often feel a pang of dread. What if I've forgotten the most important thing? What if somewhere inside me there is a dark limbo where all the the truly important memories are heaped and slowly turning into mud?"
Author: Haruki Murakami
9. "I cling to my memories of glorious desperation."
Author: Henry Rollins
10. "I have had a thousand kisses, for which with my whole soul I thank love—but if you should deny me the thousand and first—‘t would put me to the proof how great a misery I could live through."
Author: John Keats
11. "I can say, Christ has been my only object; thank God, my righteousness too... Hold fast to Christ."
Author: John Nelson Darby
12. "Will you give me another chance?" Robert repeated. Smiling, Dougless kissed him on the cheek. "No," she said, "although I thank you very much for the offer."
Author: Jude Deveraux
13. "It already has," Calla replied. Her eyes opened and fixed on Blue. "And it hasn't yet. Time's circular, chicken. We use the same parts of it over and over. Some of us more than others.""Wouldn't we remember that?""I said time was circular," Calla replied. "I didn't say memories were."
Author: Maggie Stiefvater
14. "He had a carrying, congressional sort of voice, the kind that sounded good saying things like Less of a tax burden on the middle class and Thank you for your donation and Honey, could you bring me my sweater with the duck on it?"
Author: Maggie Stiefvater
15. "It was funny the way memory obliged the heart. His happy recollections were always afloat in his soupy subconscious where so many of his darker memories had sunk to the underbelly of his past and been as good as lost forever. But without conscious instruction, memory had edited and enlarged the finest moments of his life and stored them like masterpieces in the private gallery of his personal history."
Author: Nanci Kincaid
16. "A big hello from California!! And, when in doubt, self-publish, thank you smashwords.com!!!"
Author: Nancy Fornataro
17. "A long hug when you really need it Sometimes we all get rattled. When bad news surprises you, painful memories flash back, or heavy moments turn your stomach to mush, it's great to fall into a warm and comforting pair of big, wide open arms. Shaking with sobs, dripping with tears, you snort up your runny nose and smear snot across their shoulder as that hug relaxes you and comforts you and helps you get through everything, even for a minute, even for a moment. Maybe there are "It's going to be okay" whispers, some gentle back rubbing, or just the quiet silence of knowing that they're not going to let go until you let go first. As their steady arms support you, and the pain washes over you, the hug gives you a warm glow in a shivery moment. So when you eventually pull back, smile that classic "I'm sorry and thank you" smile, and swipe wet bangs off your forehead, you still might not feel great, but if you're lucky you'll feel a little more AWESOME!"
Author: Neil Pasricha
18. "This is not a goodbye, my darling, this is a thank you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go.I love you, T."
Author: Nicholas Sparks
19. "Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go."
Author: Nicholas Sparks
20. "Wait. Was that a thank you, or a lecture?" I stared back at Ramona, eyebrows raised. "A bit of both, I suppose." She laughed. "Just do not do anything that stupid again. Got it?" "Would you believe me if I swore to you that I wouldn't anything stupid, ever again?" "Not for a second."
Author: Nicole Sobon
21. "We are graced, and we are together, and the twoliness is trumping the loneliness and the doubt and the fear. We are making it through. Damn you, memories. Thank you, present."
Author: Rachel Cohn
22. "Lord, I pray that You would guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior. I want to learn how to put my hope in You all day, every day. Please help me stop searching for fulfillment in anything or anyone but You. My soul thirsts for You; my body longs for You in this dry and weary land where there is no water. Satisfy me each morning with Your unfailing love so I can sing for joy all the days of my life. I want to be rooted and established in Your love. I want to have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep the love of Christ is. I want to know this love that surpasses knowledge that I may be filled to the measure of the fullness of God. Thank You that Your love never fails, even when I do. Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You and praise You as long as I live. In Your name I will lift up my hands, Amen."
Author: Renee Swope
23. "A bird that has lost it's feathers can no longer sail through the sky's. And a person who has lost her memories can no longer find her way through the world she once called home. But still, I keep my faith. But as long as I have my life, new memories will be carved into the sand of time."
24. "My memories are of denim. I remember being 12 in my Levi's. Wow!"
Author: Stefano Gabbana
25. "Today I prayed for Boston, for America, my home away from home. Today, I realized how lucky we Sri Lankans are to have peace in our country. How I feel today, hearing of the bombs going off in the city brings back memories of how I used to feel four years ago in Sri Lanka when the LTTE was setting off bombs all around Colombo. That feeling I used to get when I hear about a bomb blast, the goosebumps, the school evacuation drills, the breaking news footage, and most of all, that fear we Sri Lankans used to feel, every second of everyday, it all came back to me today. Thank you God for bringing peace to my country, look after America the way you did Sri Lanka."
Author: Thisuri Wanniarachchi
26. "A little boy, he can play like he's a fireman or a cop--although fewer and fewer are pretending to be cops, thank God--or a deep-sea diver or a quarterback or a spaceman or a rock 'n roll star or a cowboy, or anything else glamorous and exciting (Author's note: What about a novelist, Jellybean?), and although chances are by the time he's in high school he'll get channeled into safer, duller ambitions, the great truth is, he can be any of those things, realize any of those fantasies, if he has the strength, nerve and sincere desire...But little girls? Podner, you know that story as well as me. Give 'em doll babies, tea sets and toy stoves. And if they show a hankering for more bodacious playthings, call 'em tomboy, humor 'em for a few years and then slip 'em the bad news...And the reality is, we got about as much chance of growing up to be cowgirls as Eskimos have got being vegetarians."
Author: Tom Robbins
27. "God doesn't go to bed because he has to wake us up every day and we are the ones who forget to thank him every morning."
Author: Vikrant Parsai
Quotes About Thank You For The Memories Pictures