Famous Quotes About The Millenium
Browse 6 famous quotes and sayings about The Millenium.
Top Quotes About The Millenium
1. "The sequoias belong to the silences of the milleniums. Many of them have seen a hundred human generations rise, give off their little clamors and perish. They seem indeed to be forms of immortality standing here amoing the transitory shapes of time."
Author: Edwin Markham
2. "It's the millenium, motives are incidental."
Author: Jamie Kennedy
3. "Where'd you send her?""Siberia. Lovely this time of year. A bit remote, I'm afraid. Might take her weeks to find a town and even longer to arrange transportation back to the States."My lips quirked. I didn't feel like laughing, but the image of my half-millenium-old grandmother trudging through snow was kind of funny. "You're sick, you know that?""What can I day? I thought a cold-hearted bitch like her would feel at home in the tundra."
Author: Jaye Wells
4. "Eres es la explosión de rosas en un cuarto oscuro.O el sabor inesperado y dulce en el té que tomamos en StarbucksYou are the moon that gives midnight its meaning.And the explanation of water for all living things.You are my compass,A sapphire,A bookmark,A rare coin,Un trompo,Un canica,De mi juventud.Eres miel y canelachocolate y jamoncillo.You are rare spices lost from a boatThat was once sailed by Cortez.Eres un rosa, prensado en un libroun anillo de perla de herenciay un frasco de perfume rojo que se encuentran cerca de las orillas del Nilo.You are an old soul from an ancient place,A thousand years and centuries and milleniums ago.And you have traveld all this way…Just so that I could love you…And,I do."
Author: José N. Harris
5. "This is not what I had in mind," she muttered to Bill,who was hovering,always,on the rim of the cupboard next to her washtub. She still wasn't used to being the only one in the kitchen who could see him. It made her nervous every time he hovered over other members of the staff,making dirty jokes that only Luce could hear and no one-besides Bill-ever laughed at."You children of the millenium have absolutely no work ethic," he said. "Keep your voice down,by the way."Luce unclenched her jaw. "If scrubbing this disgusting soup tureen had anything to do with understanding my past, my work ethic would make your head spin. But this is pointless." She waved a cast iron skillet in Bill's face.Its handle was slick with pork grease. "Not to mention nauseating."
Author: Lauren Kate
6. "Altogether forty-five Emperors had claimed the Spear of Destiny as their possession between the coronation in Rome of Charlemagne and the fall of the old German Empire exactly a thousand years later. And what a pagentry it was! THe Spear had passed like the very finger of destiny through the millenium forever creating new patterns of fate which had again and again changed the entire history of Europe. ... According to the legend associated with the Spear of Longinus, the claimant to this talisman of power has a choice between the service of two opposing Spirits in the fulfilment of his world historic aims -- a Good and an Evil Spirit."
Author: Trevor Ravenscroft
Quotes About The Millenium Pictures