Famous Quotes About The Name Natasha
Browse 16 famous quotes and sayings about The Name Natasha.
Top Quotes About The Name Natasha
1. "Whenever we doubt our own ability to achieve, it is worthwile pondering the obstacles that others have overcome. To name a few...*Napoleon overcame his considerable handicap, his tiny stature, to lead his conquering armies across Europe.*Abraham Lincon failed in business aged 31, lost a legislative race and 32, again failed in business at 34, had his sweetheart die when he was 35, had a nervous breakdown at 36, lost congressional races aged 43, 46 and 48, lost a senatorial race at 55, failed in his efforts to become vice president of the U.S.A aged 56 and lost a further senatorial contest at 58. At 60 years of age he was elected president of the U.S.A and is now remembered as one of the great leaders in world history. *Winston Churchill was a poor student with a speech impediment. Not only did he win a Nobel Prize at 24, but he became one of the most inspiring speakers of recent times. It is not where you start that counts, but where you choose to finish."
Author: Andrew Matthews
2. "There's a name for devout people who worship reverence. Heretics."
3. "The man's labor that did the work is in the work. You can't make it go away. Even if it's paid for it's still there. If ownership lies in the benefit to a man then the mason owns all the work he does in the world and you caint put that claim aside nor quit it and it don't make no difference whose name is on the paper."
Author: Cormac McCarthy
4. "Well, I agree that 'trial and error' is a pretty pessimistic name for it. And maybe that's what it is most of the time. But I think the point is that it's not just try-error. Most of the time, it's try-error-try."
Author: David Levithan
5. "All she heard next of the strange conversation behind the sofa was Mrs. Pendragon saying something about sending Twinkle (or was his name Howl?) to bed without supper and Twinkle daring her to 'jutht TRY it."
Author: Diana Wynne Jones
6. "By virtue of this science the poet is the Namer, or Language-maker, naming things sometimes after their appearance, sometimes after their essence, and giving to every one its own name and not another's, thereby rejoicing the intellect, which delights in detachment or boundary."
7. "I became bored - that was all. Boredom, which is another name and a frequent disguise for vitality, became the unconscious motive of all my acts."
Author: F. Scott Fitzgerald
8. "In what census of living creatures, the dead of mankind are include...how it is that to his name who yesterday departed for the other world, we prefix so significant and infidel a word, and yet do not thus entitle him, if he but embarks for the remotest Indies of this living Earth; why the Life Insurance Companies pay death forfeitures upon immortals; in what eternal, unstirring paralysis, and deadly hopeless trance, yet lies antique Adam, who died sixty round centuries ago; how it is that we still refuse to be comforted for those who we nevertheless maintain are dwelling in unspeakable bliss; why all the living so strive to hush all the dead; wherefore but the rumour of a knocking in a tomb will terrify a whole city. All these things are not without their meanings."
Author: Herman Melville
9. "Pick up a camera. Shoot something. No matter how small, no matter how cheesy, no matter whether your friends and your sister star in it. Put your name on it as director. Now you're a director. Everything after that you're just negotiating your budget and your fee."
Author: James Cameron
10. "The knuckles of his hand that had Shaw's name inked across them caught my eye. I pointed to them."You have her with you forever already, a ring isn't going to make that much of a difference, bro.""I need to wait until she's done with school next semester. She needs to graduate and focus on starting med school. I don't want her worrying about me or a wedding while she does it. Honestly, talking to Lando made me start thinking about it. God, forbid something happened to me or to her. I want everyone on the planet to know how much she means to me. How she changed my life and made me want to be a better man for her and her alone."
Author: Jay Crownover
11. "He screwed the glass dildo as deep as it would go inside her and traced letters on her clitoris with the tip of his tongue. P… she shuddered R… she arched I… she moaned N… she gasped his name C… "Lucien..." E… she came S… and came S… and she came."
Author: Kitty French
12. "I hold his name close as my own blood and I will never let it out. I only spoke it that once so he would know he was alive."
Author: Louise Erdrich
13. "I want my name to mean me."
Author: Mark Haddon
14. "Every river they came to was bridge-less, as if its name had been erased, as if the sky were starless, homes doorless."
Author: Michael Ondaatje
15. "Why there isn't any drama in my lifeSo I'll crawl on the cottonfield with a fifeWhy to have a dream in vain my life begsAm a house gecko, I eat flies and lay eggsMy death surely doesn't yield a headline and allI'll break law by pissing on a castle's wallFor my death there wouldn't be a weeping meniFrom the name of Lady Canning there's ledikeniOne foot on heaven and one foot on hell, hangingOne cannon and two cannonballs dangling."
Author: Nabarun Bhattacharya
16. "Tim looked my way again. "And how to you think you will be judged, on the day the trumpet sounds? You who have caused so much pain, so many deaths.""I have been true to Him. I have stood up for His name when all around me ---""For His name," Tim said. "But what of what He taught? What of the innocents you have killed in His name?""I've only known one miraculous innocent," Father Peter said."And you've spent your lifetimes trying to atone for your betrayal, to protect his memory. A memory that doesn't need your protection.""You're not going to change my mind.""I know," Tim said. His voice was sad."
Author: Robert J. Wiersema
Quotes About The Name Natasha Pictures