Famous Quotes About The Perfect Boyfriend
Browse 28 famous quotes and sayings about The Perfect Boyfriend.
Top Quotes About The Perfect Boyfriend
1. "I choose to write because it's perfect for me. It's an escape, a place I can go to hide. It's a friend, when I feel out casted from everyone else. It's a journal, when the only story I can tell is my own. It's a book, when I need to be somewhere else. It's control, when I feel so out of control. It's healing, when everything seems pretty messed up.And it's fun, when life is just flat-out boring."
Author: Alysha Speer
2. "I find running life quite hard, and I like sharing that. Obviously, the companionship, being loved and loving, is fantastic. But I don't feel that I couldn't live without a boyfriend or lover or husband."
Author: Anna Chancellor
3. "I hate that our world makes it look like everyone is perfect but you. Each and every one of us is human. Why are all the flaw that we all have hidden like they're not real?"
Author: Audrey Regan
4. "Life is perfect as long as you didn't cheat."
Author: Ayette Roa
5. "When you're socially awkward, you're isolated more than usual, and when you're isolated more than usual, your creativity is less compromised by what has already been said and done. All your hope in life starts to depend on your craft, so you try to perfect it. One reason I stay isolated more than the average person is to keep my creativity as fierce as possible. Being the odd one out may have its temporary disadvantages, but more importantly, it has its permanent advantages."
Author: Criss Jami
6. "Truth is in our blood. It is the essennce of our being. It is the best part of us, the core of what makes us human. It is our soul, our fundamental genetic beauty, and our spirit. We were created perfect, and despite the inevitability that we loose some of that perfection when we mature and develop in the midst of others who are wounded, we always retain the capacity to become perfect once again. The soul may be buried deeply, but as long as our hearts beat there remains hope."
Author: Daniel Mackler
7. "Self-actualization is not a sudden happening or even the permanent result of long effort. The eleventh-century Tibetan Buddhist poet-saint Milarupa suggested: "Do not expect full realization; simply practice every day of your life." A healthy person is not perfect but perfectible, not a done deal but a work in progress. Staying healthy takes discipline, work, and patience, which is why our life is a journey and perforce a heroic one."
Author: David Richo
8. "Anxiety was not an emotion I could ever remember feeling when I went out in New York, and I wondered why tonight felt so different. Maybe it was because I no longer had a boyfriend or fiance. I suddenly recognized that there was safety in having someone, as well as a lack of pressure to shine. Ironically, this had cultivated a certain free-spiritedness that had, in turn, allowed me to be the life of the party and hoard the affection of additional men....But that had all changed. I didn't have a boyfriend, a perfect figure, or alcohol-induced outrageousness to fall back on."
Author: Emily Giffin
9. "Remember those reserves I mentioned? Time to call them up. I pick up the phone and dial. A soothing greets me after the second ring. The perfect combination of strength and comfort, and I answer back. "Hi, Mom." You thought I was calling someone else, didn't you? Deep down—I'm a momma's boy. I'm man enough to admit it. 'And trust me, I'm not the only one. Explains a lot, doesn't it? That's the reason your boyfriend can't manage to get his socks or underwear actually in the hamper-because he grew up with mommy doing it for him."
Author: Emma Chase
10. "Life did not intend to make us perfect. Whoever is perfect belongs in a museum."
Author: Erich Maria Remarque
11. "And so you're gonna beat yourself up forever for not being perfect all the time. Not everything's your responsibility. You don't have to be the best at everything. And don't you dare feel bad for being the best thing that's ever happened to me."The best thing? Really? "I've never been anyone's best anything," he whispered."
Author: Finn Marlowe
12. "Lily and James only made you Secret-Keeper because I suggested it," Black hissed, so venomously that Pettigrew took a step backward. "I thought it was the perfect plan... a bluff... Voldemort would be sure to come after me, would never dream they'd use a weak, talentless thing like you... It must have been the finest moment of your miserable life, telling Voldemort you could hand him the Potters."
Author: J.K. Rowling
13. "A person may profit by noticing the first intimation of the spirit of revelation; for instance, when you feel pure intelligence flowing into you, it may give you sudden strokes of ideas, so that by noticing it, you may find it fulfilled the same day or soon; (i.e.) those things that were presented unto your minds by the Spirit of God, will come to pass; and thus by learning the Spirit of God and understanding it, you may grow into the principle of revelation, until you become perfect in Christ Jesus."
Author: Joseph Smith Jr.
14. "Irony, perfect definition: that for which I want to possess it, I would no longer want once I possessed it."
Author: Karen Marie Moning
15. "Now suzanne takes you handAnd she leads you to the riverShe is wearing rags and feathersFrom salvation army countersAnd the sun pours down like honeyOn our lady of the harbourAnd she shows you where to lookAmong the garbage and the flowersThere are heroes in the seaweedThere are children in the morningThey are leaning out for loveAnd they will lean that way foreverWhile suzanne holds the mirrorAnd you want to travel with herAnd you want to travel blindAnd you know that she will trust youFor shes touched your perfect body with her mind."
Author: Leonard Cohen
16. "I feel I am the perfect lover, because I love equally all beautiful girls."
Author: M.F. Moonzajer
17. "She had been in situations like this, where people said, Convince me, and in none of those had they actually wanted to be convinced. She could lay down a perfect argument and they just invented new bullshit on the spot to justify why the answer was still no. When people said, Convince me, she knew it didn't mean they had an open mind. It meant they had power and wanted to enjoy it a minute."
Author: Max Barry
18. "Threw you the obvious and you flew with it on your back, A name in your recollection, down among a million same." - A Perfect Circle."
Author: Maynard James Keenan
19. "It was true: hope could be unkind. You opened yourself up to the worst of wounds because you wanted to believe that something good could finally happen. But if you didn't? You missed this. This intense and prefect moment in which, while the world was almost literally going to hells all around you, hope and reality blended in a single, perfect note."
Author: Michelle Sagara
20. "The young woman's perfect breast didn't yield beneath the gentle pressure of two latexed fingers."What're you doing?" Professor Robert 'Lithium Bob' Beck frowned at me."I don't know. It's what I did when I first saw her…""Why?" asked Doc Donald, about to assist with the post mortem."She seemed so… pink. Maybe to see if she was alive…" I saw the Prof and the Doc exchange a look. It was an unconventional - no, plain weird - place to touch her."
Author: Morana Blue
21. "Possibly, he was in a state of second growth and recovery, and was constantly assimilating nutriment for his spirit and intellect from sights, sounds, and events which passed as a perfect void to persons more practised with the world. As all is activity and vicissitude to the new mind of a child, so might it be, likewise, to a mind that had undergone a kind of new creation, after its longsuspended life."
Author: Nathaniel Hawthorne
22. "Se ia o bucata de piatra.se ciople?te cu o dalta de sânge,se lustruie?ite cu ochiul lui Homer,se razuie?te cu raze.pâna cubul iese perfect.Dupa aceea se saruta de nenumarate ori cubulcu gura ta,cu gura altora?i mai ales cu gura infantei.Dupa aceea se ia un ciocan?i brusc se farîma un col? de-al cubului.To?i,dar absolut to?i zice-vor:-Ce cub perfect ar fi fost aceasta de n-ar fi avut un col? sfarîmat!"
Author: Nichita Stănescu
23. "Pleasure and self destruction...The perfect poison."
Author: Patrick Marber
24. "Our enemy is man with his arrogance and greed.The woodsman in particular. Destroyer of trees.Clearer of land. Owner of fire.While he chops and burns and builds, we terrorize hiswife, surrounding her as she goes for water. We howloutside his windows half the night, and if that doesn'tdrive him away we take him out, leaving just a few bones so the message is clear.This is our forest. Perfect before you came.Perfect again when all your kind is dead."
Author: Ron Koertge
25. "This?" the duchess asked."Yes. That.""I will tell you exactly what this is." She lifted her chin, then turned to Pauline. "It's exceedingly poor handiwork. Very bad indeed, Miss Simms. I expected better of you." She cast the entire mess of yarn into the coal grate.Pauline rolled her eyes at the Bible. "Hypocrite," she pronounced softly, with perfect diction."
Author: Tessa Dare
26. "Shoes are the finishing touch on any outfit and it is important to complete a look with the perfect pair!"
Author: Tracy Reese
27. "Next day, after lunch, I went to see "our" doctor, a friendly fellow whose perfect bedside manner and complete reliance on a few patented drugs adequately masked his ignorance of, and indifference to, medical science."
Author: Vladimir Nabokov
28. "Hawthorne ends the story this way: 'He failed to look beyond the shadowy scope of time, and, living once for all in eternity, to find the perfect future in the present."
Author: William Alexander
Quotes About The Perfect Boyfriend Pictures