Famous Quotes About Thinking About The Future
Browse 14 famous quotes and sayings about Thinking About The Future.
Top Quotes About Thinking About The Future
1. "Most people are prisoners, thinking only about the future or living in the past. They are not in the present, and the present is where everything begins."
Author: Carlos Santana
2. "As children, as we learn what things are, we are slowly learning to dismiss them visually. As adults, entirely submerged in words and concepts, we spend almost all of our time thinking and worrying about the past and the future, hardly ever looking at or engaging with the world visually."
Author: Chris Ware
3. "We solve last year's problems without thinking about the future."
Author: Eddie Obeng
4. "How do we meditate? It is not thinking about the past or future. It starts with being present."
Author: Ilchi Lee
5. "Fathers and SonsArkaday watching Katya's face as she accepts his marriage proposal:Anyone who has never seen such tears in the eyes of a beloved one cannot fathom to what extent, all overcome with gratitude and shame, a human being can be happy on earth.Bazarov on his death bed:I am done for. I've fallen under the wheel. And it transpires that there was no point in thinking about the future. It's an old story, is death, but to every man it comes anew."
Author: Ivan Turgenev
6. "I learn from thinking about the future, what hasn't been done yet. That's kind of my constant obsession."
Author: John Cale
7. "You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you'll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present."
Author: John Green
8. "Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it."
Author: Kahlil Gibran
9. "The past doesn't change no matter how much time you spend thinking about it. Good and bad all add up to the whole. Take away one piece, no matter how small, and the whole changes. Whether it's optimism, pessimism or fatalism, I don't spend my time wishing for the past to be different so present would be different, too. I control my future with what I choose now."
Author: Megan Hart
10. "My way of thinking is to create a situation where we rally everyone together and create peace and pardon people, to not forget about the past - because we need to learn from it - but to mainly think about the future."
Author: Michel Martelly
11. "I want you," Drew said. "Just you. I used to go through every day without thinking about the future, but with you all I can see are the possibilities of the experiences we could have together."
Author: Michelle Madow
12. "In magic - and in life - there is only the present moment, the now. You can't measure time the way you measure the distance between two points. 'Time' doesn't pass. We human beings have enormous difficulty in focusing on the present; we're always thinking about what we did, about how we could have done it better, about the consequences of our actions, and about why we didn't act as we should have. Or else we think about the future, about what we're going to do tomorrow, what precautions we should take, what dangers await us around the next corner, how to avoid what we don't want and how to get what we have always dreamed of."
Author: Paulo Coelho
13. "You spend a lot of time thinking about how awful the prison is rather than envisioning your future."
Author: Piper Kernan
14. "Human's can't live in the present as animals do; they just live in the present. But human's are always thinking about the future or the past."
Author: Townes Van Zandt
Quotes About Thinking About The Future Pictures