Famous Quotes About Thoughtfulness And Love
Browse 22 famous quotes and sayings about Thoughtfulness And Love.
Top Quotes About Thoughtfulness And Love
1. "I love the Bible. I read it every day. I spend 10 hours a week studying it. It has affected my life in profound ways. I am inspired when I read it."
Author: Adam Hamilton
2. "Right now I'd love to be sitting on a Greek island somewhere because of being Greek American, eating great octopus salad and some fantastic lamb. Or sipping a little ouzo. I think the Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest... Lots of nuts, vegetables, fruits, fresh fish, lean meats, yogurt."
Author: Cat Cora
3. "Everyone on earth would never starve and forever find love and happiness, since we won, but if we'd lost, they would have gouged out our eyes and thrown us naked onto hot coals and poisonous snakes for all the cheering and hugging at the end, strangers hugging like the end of The Omega Virus when Steve Sturmine finds the antidote."
Author: Daniel Handler
4. "A half-read book is a half-finished love affair."
Author: David Mitchell
5. "I love being a teen because you don't have all the responsibilities of an adult yet."
Author: Elizabeth Gillies
6. "I love dark chocolate. I love it."
Author: Emma Roberts
7. "I am moved by the multitudes of your intelligence and sometimes, returning, I become the sea— in love with your speed, your heaviness and breath."
Author: Frank O'Hara
8. "I needed to hate someone and you're the one I love the most, so it fell on you."
Author: Gayle Forman
9. "I go to the studio every day, but I don't paint every day. I love playing with my architectural models. I love making plans. I could spend my life arranging things."
Author: Gerhard Richter
10. "He was leading those who risked their lives over that bridge in Selma, not Janice Joplin, Columbia University, or a labor union. It wasn't John Lennon that taught people about love and peaceful resistance — that job fell on the shoulders of a Jewish carpenter."
Author: Glenn Beck
11. "I love cheetahs. Every moment of every day is spent in fear of dying a terrible death yet they always carry themselves elegantly, remain loyal to their family, and never complain about anything."
Author: Gregor Collins
12. "There is not love where there is no will."
Author: Indira Gandhi
13. "Quod not cogit amor? (Is there anything love couldn't make us do?)"
Author: Karen Marie Moning
14. "She will not believe me if I tell her love is all anyone ever needs. Everything else – the fast cars, the private aeroplanes, the mansions, the diamonds, the watches, the fancy clothes, the perfect bodies, the publicity, the awards, the applause – all are ways of filling the emptiness created by the lack of love."
Author: Manjul Bajaj
15. "If today I have to make a political statement, it is, 'I love beauty.' I think beauty makes people better."
Author: Marjane Satrapi
16. "The way I see it, how can you really say you'll love a person longer than love lasts?"
Author: Paula McLain
17. "In the name of the constitution of Texas, which has been trampled upon, I refuse to take this oath. I love Texas too well to bring civil strife and bloodshed upon her."
Author: Sam Houston
18. "Who has ever deserved anything they've been given? Love isn't about deserving,cara mia. It's about giving. And accepting. And sharing. The most worthy heart is also the most courageous."
Author: Siri Mitchell
19. "I actually love diving at night; you see a lot of fish then that you don't see in the daytime."
Author: Sylvia Earle
20. "I look a hundred and weigh 110 - you won't love me when you see the wreck England has made me."
Author: Wallis Simpson
21. "I love the music, I love the times, so to me that was exciting personally just to play something that starts in 1986 with graduating high school, we've got a great soundtrack in the pilot."
Author: Will Estes
22. "Yet do thy worst old Time: despite thy wrong,My love shall in my verse ever live young"
Author: William Shakespeare
Quotes About Thoughtfulness And Love Pictures