Famous Quotes About Time Doctor Who
Browse 16 famous quotes and sayings about Time Doctor Who.
Top Quotes About Time Doctor Who
1. "From somewhere Marla heard a terrifying scream--her scream--and she lunged at Martin, hitting him in the chest. When she hit him once, she couldn't stop. All of those times he had hurt her, and all of those times she had lied for him, protecting him so no one would find out. After all, he was a professional man, a doctor. He could be ruined if something like that got out. The good, kind doctor. He took care of people. He took care of her. She was one of those pitiful, unfortunate people who seemed to always have accidents. Bruises on her face and body, cuts and abrasions. It was so nice she was married to such a good doctor. Everyone admired him--auch a wonderful man. But he didn't hurt them. Only her. And now, Gale."
Author: Barbara Casey
2. "Who doesn't have a friend who worships her lover with a passion that seems baffling to everyone that knows them? Before you met him for the first time, she'd talked him up like he was a cross between Indiana Jones, Barack Obama and The Doctor. When you finally meet him, he's a quiet little thing who looks like a baked bean in glasses, and actually says 'harumph' as spelt."
Author: Caitlin Moran
3. "Rosie: I don't know what you're talking about! I am not waiting for Alex!Ruby: Yes you are, my dear friend. He must be some man because nobody can ever measure up to him. And I know that's what you do every time you meet someone: compare. I'm sure he's a fabulous friend and I'm sure he always says sweet and wonderful thing to you. But he's not here. He's thousands of miles away, working as a doctor in a great big hospital and he lives in a fancy apartment with his fancy doctor fiancee. I don't think he's thinking of leaving that life anytime soon to come back to a single mother who's living in a tiny flat working in a crappy part-time job in a paperclip factory with a crazy friend who emails her every second. So stop waiting and move on. Live your life."
Author: Cecelia Ahern
4. "You don't need no gun control, you know what you need? We need some bullet control. Men, we need to control the bullets, that's right. I think all bullets should cost five thousand dollars… five thousand dollars per bullet… You know why? Cause if a bullet cost five thousand dollars there would be no more innocent bystanders. Yeah! Every time somebody get shut we'd say, ‘Damn, he must have done something ... Shit, he's got fifty thousand dollars worth of bullets in his ass.'And people would think before they killed somebody if a bullet cost five thousand dollars. ‘Man I would blow your fucking head off…if I could afford it.' ‘I'm gonna get me another job, I'm going to start saving some money, and you're a dead man. You'd better hope I can't get no bullets on layaway.'So even if you get shot by a stray bullet, you wouldn't have to go to no doctor to get it taken out. Whoever shot you would take their bullet back, like "I believe you got my property."
Author: Chris Rock
5. "Many governments employ torture but this was the first time that the element of Saturnalia and pornography in the process had been made so clear to me. If you care to imagine what any inadequate or cruel man might do, given unlimited power over a woman, then anything that you can bring yourself to suspect was what became routine in ESMA, the Navy Mechanics School that became the headquarters of the business. I talked to Dr. Emilio Mignone, a distinguished physician whose daughter Monica had disappeared into the precincts of that hellish place. What do you find to say to a doctor and a humanitarian who has been gutted by the image of a starving rat being introduced to his daughter's genitalia? Like hell itself the school was endorsed and blessed by priests, in case any stray consciences needed to be stilled."
Author: Christopher Hitchens
6. "Do you know what two centimeters is?Yeah. It's a measurement.It's about three quarters of an inch.All right.That's the distance that round missed your liver by.Is that what the doctor told you?Yes. You know what the liver does?No.It keeps you alive. Do you know who the man is who shot you?Maybe he didnt shoot me. Maybe it was one of the Mexicans.Do you know who the man is?No. Am I supposed to?Becase he's not somebody you really want to know. The people he meets tend to have very short futures. Nonexistent, in fact.Well good for him."
Author: Cormac McCarthy
7. "LOVE THIS QUOTE131You know when sometimes you meet someone so beautiful and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later they're as dull as a brick? Then there's other people, when you meet them you think, "Not bad. They're okay." And then you get to know them and... and their face just sort of becomes them. Like their personality's written all over it. And they just turn into something so beautiful. — Amy Pond (Doctor Who Series)"
Author: Doctor Who
8. "Spoilers.-RiverListen to me. At least hear me.-RiverYou can't.-RiverWhy didn't you talk to me?-RiverI thought it would be too painful. I was right.-DoctorAt least say it like you're coming back.-RiverUntil next time.-RiverHe doesn't like endings.-RiverDoctor Who S7 finale"
Author: Gary Russell
9. "He told me he was working as an interpreter in a doctor's office in Brookline, Massachusetts, where I was living at the time, and he was translating for a doctor who had a number of Russian patients. On my way home, after running into him, I just heard this phrase in my head."
Author: Jhumpa Lahiri
10. "For a long time he had been white smoke. He did not realize that until he left the hospital, because white smoke had no consciousness of itself. It faded into the white world of their bed sheets and walls; it was sucked away by the words of doctors who tried to talk to the invisible scattered smoke... They saw his outline but they did not realize it was hollow inside."
Author: Leslie Marmon Silko
11. "With how you were reacting to that glamour, I'll have to keep an eye on you. Otherwise the next time I see you, you'll probably have a Doctor Who tramp stamp.For one awkward second, I realized that the only way Suzume could possibly look hotter to me was if she had a tattoo of the TARDIS on the middle of her lower back. I was profoundly grateful in that moment that the kitsune were unable to read minds."
Author: M.L. Brennan
12. "I wish I knew why she never told me any of this. Maybe she thought I wouldn't be able to handle it, that I was too sheltered or too innocent or something. If she had told me why she cut herself all the time, or that it was the pills that made her act so spaced out, or that she was even on pills, or even saw doctors, or any of it, I would have done my best to help her. I'm not saying I'm a superhero. I'm not saying I would have just swooped down and saved her. I'm just saying the only reason everything was a waste was that she made it a waste. That whole time, back when I was just a normal kid in high school, living out my normal life, I really thought everything mattered."
Author: Nina LaCour
13. "It's all along of the unicorn's horn – it's all along of the glorious hand. Huzzay, three times huzzay for the doctor!'Lord, how they cheered their surgeon! It was he who had brought the narwhal's tusk aboard: and the severed hand, the Hand of Glory, was his property: both symbolized (and practically guaranteed) immense good fortune, virility, safety from poison or any disease you chose to name: and both had proved their worth."
Author: Patrick O'Brian
14. "Donna: You really believe in all that stuff, don't you?Wilfred Mott (Bernard Cribbins): It's all over the place these days. If I wait here long enough...Donna: I don't suppose you've seen a little blue box.Wilfred: Is that slang for something?Donna: I mean it. If you ever see a little blue box, flying up there in the sky, you shout for me, Gramps. Oh you just shout.Wilfred: You know, I don't understand half the things you say these days.Donna: Nor me.Wilfred: Fair do's. You've had a funny old time of it lately -Doctor Who"
Author: Russell T Davies
15. "The Master: Where's the TARDIS?The Doctor: Just stop. Just think.The Master: Kill him! I need that technology, Doctor. Tell me where it is or the old man is dead.Wilfred: Don't tell him!The Master: I'll kill him right now!The Doctor: Actually the most impressive thing about you is that after all this time you're still bone dead stupid.The Master: Take aim.The Doctor: You 've got six billion pairs of eyes but you still can't see the obvious, can you?The Master: I what?The Doctor: That guard is one inch too tall.(The guard, Rossiter, hits the Master)Rossiter: Oh my god I hit him! I've never hit anyone in my life.Addams: Well come on! We need to get out of here fast.Wilfred: God bless the cactuses.The Doctor: That's cactii.Rossiter: That's racist!-Doctor Who"
Author: Russell T Davies
16. "I have never described the time I was in Doctor Who as anything except a kind of ecstatic success, but all the rest has been rather a muddle and a disappointment. Compared to Doctor Who, it has been an outrageous failure really - it's so boring."
Author: Tom Baker
Quotes About Time Doctor Who Pictures