Famous Quotes About Time Heals All Wounds
Browse 14 famous quotes and sayings about Time Heals All Wounds.
Top Quotes About Time Heals All Wounds
1. "They say time heals all wounds, but that presumes the source of the grief is finite"
Author: Cassandra Clare
2. "It's a long life, sweetheart, and time heals all wounds."
Author: Cheryl Strayed
3. "Who said that time heals all wounds? It would be better to say that time heals everything - except wounds. With time, the hurt of separation loses its real limits. With time, the desired body will soon disappear, and if the desiring body has already ceased to exist for the other, then what remains is a wound, disembodied."
Author: Chris Marker
4. "If time heals all wounds, and a book can hold a person's entire life, then you can speed up the process with a pulp time warp."
Author: Deb Caletti
5. "We are often told during times of bereavement that time heals all wounds. That's crap. In truth, you are devastated, you mourn, you cry to the point where you think you'll never stop - and then you reach a stage where the survival instinct takes over. You stop. You simply won't or can't let yourself "go there" anymore because the pain was too great. You block. You deny. But you don't really heal."
Author: Harlan Coben
6. "People say that time heals all wounds, and maybe they're right. But whit if the wounds don't heal correctly, like when cuts leave behind nasty scars, or when broken bones mend together, but aren't as smooth anymore? Does it mean they're really healed? Or is it that the body did what it could to fix what broke..."
Author: Jessica Sorensen
7. "The worst pain ... isn't the pain you feel at the time, it's the pain you feel later on when there's nothing you can do about it, They say that time heals all wounds, But we never live long enough to test that theory ..."
Author: José Saramago
8. "And sometimes, even though Dad said Dr. Snow was the best psychologist in the city and a very famous man, Jess thought there were things he didn't know either. "Time heals all wounds," he'd said to them once, his voice so soft and thoughtful he could have been talking to himself. It had seemed a cruel thing to say, though Jess knew he hadn't meant to be unkind. Vida had been really angry with him."No, it doesn't!" she shouted. "You're wrong! It doesn't!"
Author: Judith Clarke
9. "Hurt spreads and grows and reaches out to break what's good. Time heals all wounds, but often it's only by the application of the grave, and while we live some hurts live with us, burning, making us twist and turn to escape them. And as we twist, we turn into other men."
Author: Mark Lawrence
10. "Six monthsIt been six months since you passed How long must these feelings of loss last ?It's been six months since you died,on the surface it appears I never really cried. I hide away my tears, my sorrow, my fears.They say time heals all woundsWounds may heal, but scars remain.No one really sees the pain that hides behind my eyes. A heart of gold stopped beatingtwo twinkling eyes closed to restGod broke our hearts that day to prove he only took the best Never a day goes by that you're not in our hearts, our minds and in our souls. We miss you dad."
Author: Michael Tianias
11. "People say, 'Time heals all wounds.' That may be true, but relocating to an alternate reality can sure help too." -Excerpt from the journal of Dr. Harold Quickly, 1941"
Author: Nathan Van Coops
12. "Everyone keeps telling me that time heals all wounds, but no one can tell me what I'm supposed to do right now. Right now I can't sleep. It's right now that I can't eat. Right now I still hear his voice and sense his presence even though I know he's not here. Right now all I seem to do is cry. I know all about time and wounds healing, but even if I had all the time in the world, I still don't know what to do with all this hurt right now."
Author: Nina Guilbeau
13. "It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."
Author: Rose Kennedy
14. "Time heals all wounds, unless you pick at them."
Author: Shaun Alexander
Quotes About Time Heals All Wounds Pictures