Famous Quotes About Too Young To Be In Love
Browse 24 famous quotes and sayings about Too Young To Be In Love.
Top Quotes About Too Young To Be In Love
1. "Does evil come from inside ,from the dark depths of the human soul or does it come from outside ,from the objective conditions of human life?This question divides all people into two large groups: believers and materialists. For believers all evil and good is in man. Hence denying violence because it's directed toward the outside, is a fight with an imaginary, nonexistent evil. Violence should be directed toward ourselves, inside, in the form of repentance or asceticism.To assert that evil is outside, that a man is evil because the conditions in which he lives are bad, that changes in these conditions would bring changes in man,to insist that man is a result of outside circumstances, is from the religious point of view the most godless and the most inhuman idea which has ever appeared in the human mind. Such an opinion degrades man to a thing, to a helpless executor of outside, mechanical, unconscious forces."
Author: Alija Izetbegovic
2. "His voice shifted into a sexual purr. "I love you. And I've waited a lifetime to be your lover. But you were too young, Lady." She raised her head, her body stiff with dignity. "I wasn't too young here, in the abyss." Slowly, he continued moving around the altar. "Your body had been violated. Your mind had shattered. But even if that hadn't been the case, you were still too young—even here in the abyss."
Author: Anne Bishop
3. "Something in Naja's voice, in the roughness of his hands, made Arjin wonder if there might be some truth to the tales of Ansari devouring soft, young humans. The hunger and need he felt pouring off the other man frightened Arjin even as it excited him."
Author: Augusta Li
4. "I'm 48 now and I would like to have another baby. I would love to because of all the things I have learned. It would be like starting all over again. But am I too old? I'm young at heart and I would be different this time round."
Author: Brigitte Nielsen
5. "Tad they were too young to die…My Mom was a spitfire—a total accident waiting to happen. I'm like her—I can trip over nothing." Tad chuckled acknowledging the thought. "My father…he was more serious. He used to give me lectures like no tomorrow, he had a strong sense of who I should be—who I wanted to be and how to guide me, and he was my best friend. It seems like everything I love is just out of my reach now."
Author: Cassandra Giovanni
6. "One month flies by when you're falling love with the woman you're using for sex. Two is an eternity when the woman you love leaves you."
Author: Christina Lauren
7. "It's better to be sworn to an honest fool than to a lying scholar"
Author: Christopher Paolini
8. "Our species is on the verge of changes that will fundamentally alter what it means to be human... and we are the people driving that change."
Author: Daniel Keys Moran
9. "It is idle to talk always of the alternative of reason and faith. Reason is itself a matter of faith. It is an act of faith to assert that our thoughts have any relation to reality at all. If you are merely a sceptic, you must sooner or later ask yourself the question, "Why should ANYTHING go right; even observation and deduction? Why should not good logic be as misleading as bad logic? They are both movements in the brain of a bewildered ape?" The young sceptic says, "I have a right to think for myself." But the old sceptic, the complete sceptic, says, "I have no right to think for myself. I have no right to think at all."
Author: G.K. Chesterton
10. "For instance, supposing that the planet earth were not a sphere but a gigantic coffee table,how much difference in everyday life would that make? Granted, this is a prettyfarfetched example; you can't rearrange facts of life so freely. Still, picturing the planetearth, for convenience sake, as a gigantic coffee table does in fact help clear away theclutter—those practically pointless contingencies such as gravity and the internationaldateline and the equator, those nagging details that arise from the spherical view. I mean,for a guy leading a perfectly ordinary existence, how many times in the course of alifetime would the equator be a significant factor?"
Author: Haruki Murakami
11. "(H)ope, be it never so faint, bringeth a gleam into darkness, like a little rushlight that costeth but a groat."
Author: Howard Pyle
12. "The soft bonds of love are indifferent to life and death. They hold through time so that yesterday's love is part of today's and the confidence in tomorrow's love is also part of today's. And when one dies, the memory lives in the other, and is warm and breathing. And when both die — I almost believe, rationalist though I am — that somewhere it remains, indestructible and eternal, enriching all of the universe by the mere fact that once it existed."
Author: Isaac Asimov
13. "You've never wanted to be easy to love Rule and you make damn sure that nobody can ever forget it."
Author: Jay Crownover
14. "I'm crazy, Zed.' There, I'd admitted it.'Uh-huh. And I'm crazy too -about you."
Author: Joss Stirling
15. "We talk like we know what's going on, but we don't. We don't know anything. We're really young and we're gonna screw up a lot. We're gonna keep changing our minds and even sometimes our hearts. And through all that, the only real thing we can offer each other is forgiveness. I couldn't do that. Or at least, I did it too late. Don't make my mistake. Don't let yourself be so angry you stop loving. Because one day you'll wake up from that anger and the person you love will be gone."
Author: Kevin Williamson
16. "You love me. I know you do. I may have gone about this whole relationship all wrong with you and I know my life seems to be pulling me in a thousand different directions, but I know, with everything I have, that you feel it."
Author: Kimberly Lauren
17. "They're kids Apollo. Young kids. And they don't need to know their father has a bed partner." "I won't exactly be sharing our play second for second at the breakfast table, Madeleine," he stated, his voice turning cold . "But to share your bed with a woman you care about is not something to be ashamed of." "No, of course not, but—" "And I'll not communicate that by hiding who you are to me." That was nice, so nice. But that didn't mean he wasn't moving too fast. "That's sweet, honey, but—" "And I'll not have it communicated to my children… in any way… that the act of love between two agreeable adults is something to hide because it's shameful."
Author: Kristen Ashley
18. "You say that my way of thinking cannot be tolerated? What of it? The man who alters his way of thinking to suit othere is a fool. My way of thinking is the result of my reflections. It is part of my inner being,the way I am made. I do not contradict them, and would not even if I wished to. For my system, which you disapprove of is also my greatest comfort in life, the source of all my happiness -it means more to me than my life itself."
Author: Marquis De Sade
19. "I love doing demonstrations. I think to be a great chef you have to be a great teacher. I love doing classes with people who love food and enjoy food, bringing them all around one table so to speak."
Author: Michael Symon
20. "Look at yourself! You're a priest. You know damn well that if I were setting out to make a girl at this moment instead of young Paolo, you'd take an entirely different view. You'd disapprove, sure! You'd read me a lecture on fornication and all the rest. But you wouldn't be too unhappy. I'd be normal... according to nature! But I am not made like that. God didn't make me like that. But do I need love the less? Do I need satisfaction less? Have I less right to live in contentment because somewhere along the line the Almighty slipped a cog in creation?... What's your answer to that Meredith? What's your answer for me? Tie a knot in myself and take up badminton and wait till they make me an angel in heaven, where they don't need this sort of thing any more? I'm lonely! I need love like the next man! My sort of love!"
Author: Morris L. West
21. "When women are secret they are secret indeed; and more often then not they only begin to be secret with the advent of a second lover."
Author: Thomas Hardy
22. "The adage that fact is stranger than fiction seems to be especially true for the workings of the brain."
Author: Vilayanur S. Ramachandran
23. "Brown Penny I WHISPERED, 'I am too young,'And then, 'I am old enough';Wherefore I threw a pennyTo find out if I might love.'Go and love, go and love, young man,If the lady be young and fair.'Ah, penny, brown penny, brown penny,I am looped in the loops of her hair.O love is the crooked thing,There is nobody wise enoughTo find out all that is in it,For he would be thinking of loveTill the stars had run awayAnd the shadows eaten the moon.Ah, penny, brown penny, brown penny,One cannot begin it too soon."
Author: W.B. Yeats
24. "We would also have to say goodbye to the joy of watching this next generation soak up the massive quantities of love their grandmother would have given them, and seeing them learn that there was someone in the world who loved them as much as their parents did: a grandmother who was delighted by all their quirks and who thought they were the most amazing creatures on earth."
Author: Will Schwalbe
Quotes About Too Young To Be In Love Pictures