Famous Quotes About Turning 25 Funny
Browse 13 famous quotes and sayings about Turning 25 Funny.
Top Quotes About Turning 25 Funny
1. "Of course 'we humans' have a funny relationship with the beings with whom we share our planet. We eat them, we care for them, we admire them, we use them."
Author: April Gornik
2. "Imagine music gushing down the hollow places in your bones, and making you liquid, and giving you speed. Imagine music turning your body into a song."
Author: Beth Kephart
3. "He slid over to me and grabbed me closer to him. My smile fell from my face with the unexpectedness of it. His hands cupped my face, his lips hovering above mine."You seriously want to know, Tess?"He closed the space and claimed my mouth with an urgent, hot, delving kiss.He smiled. "You are sexy, in your own goofball way, you're sweet and beautiful and smart and funny and, although you kiss to the point where I feel like I want to go back for seconds, you're my best friend, and that's why I don't want to tap that."
Author: C.J. Duggan
4. "Sometimes she'd just walk around the city alone. Watch the people, smell the food, the bus exhaust, the smoke coming up through the grating. She'd feel protected somehow, found a sense of belonging in the hectic sprawl. And the next minute she'd feel like the one who couldn't break the code, hit the right stride, catch the wave. Potholes and traffic and bums, oh my. With all the honking and the hum of movement, the living, breathing blur of noise gently pressing in on her, the great purr of the Metropolitan Cat turning into a dull roar. She'd feel so silent on the inside, her head as quiet as a stretch of sand, a cathedral silently worshipping the life that was all around her, storing it up for later when she needed some 'too much' to draw upon."
Author: Carrie Fisher
5. "I think it's funny to be delicate with subjects that are explosive."
Author: Jerry Seinfeld
6. "For 25 years, I did take my responsibilities as a pleaser of others sufficiently seriously."
Author: Joyce Maynard
7. "I went to go see 'Final Destination' which you have to be 17 and over to see and they're like 'Uh, we need to see your I.D.' Here's the really funny thing is that I actually had done my hair and makeup that day. If I don't do my hair and makeup I can understand it but I had actually made an effort to look older."
Author: Kay Panabaker
8. "Friends of yours, eh?" I think one of them's about to faint." Oh, my god. "That's Chloe Dale," I said without turning arouind. "She suffers from high oestrogen levels. I can introduce you if you like." Gideon's smile grew wilder. "Maybe I'll take you up on that some other time. Now, come on. We still have a lot to do today." He took my arm (a loud squel could be heard from the steps and guided me towards the limousine."
Author: Kerstin Gier
9. "I only have three scenes and each is a turn and she gets progressively drunker. It's all terribly funny and its main challenge is that it's so far away from what I usually do."
Author: Louise Jameson
10. "I try to think of something catchy to say, but there's nothing but irritation that something that was funny yo an eleven-year-old boy is still funny to a seventeen-year-old one."
Author: Maggie Stiefvater
11. "When I turned about 12 or 13, I realised that being funny wasn't about remembering jokes. It was about creating them."
Author: Paul Merton
12. "That is, so to speak, my own story. If I had a wish, I would wish that the sounds of the turning pages of my story after this encounter would resound like the sound of footsteps."
Author: Sorata Akizuki
13. "I see a wiser person than when I was younger: having babies, and passing 30, were the turning points. What women in their 40s - I am 39 - lack in gorgeousness, they make up for in wisdom. I love ageing, despite the drawbacks - thinner, drier skin."
Author: Thandie Newton
Quotes About Turning 25 Funny Pictures