Famous Quotes About Users In Life
Browse 16 famous quotes and sayings about Users In Life.
Top Quotes About Users In Life
1. "Lincolnshire is the Idaho of England. You were either going to drive a tractor for the rest of your life or head for the city to work in a factory."
Author: Bernie Taupin
2. "A true architect is not an artist but an optimistic realist. They take a diverse number of stakeholders, extract needs, concerns, and dreams, then create a beautiful yet tangible solution that is loved by the users and the community at large. We create vessels in which life happens."
Author: Cameron Sinclair
3. "If life gives you lemons, make some kind of fruity juice."
Author: Conan O'Brien
4. "... freedom translates into having a supply of clean water, having electricity on tap; being able to live in a decent home and have a good job; to be able to send your children to school and to have accessible healthcare. I mean what's the point of having made this transition if the quality of life ... is not enhanced and improved? If not, the vote is useless."
Author: Desmond Tutu
5. "If, as the dowager had said, we are nothing but gene carriers, why do so many of us have to lead such strangely shaped lives? Wouldn't our genetic purpose—to transmit DNA—be served just as well if we lived simple lives, not bothering our heads with a lot of extraneous thoughts, devoted entirely to preserving life and procreating? Did it benefit the genes in any way for us to lead such intricately warped, even bizarre, lives?"
Author: Haruki Murakami
6. "My very existence, my life in the world, seemed like a hallucination. A strong wind would make me think my body was about to be blown to the end of the earth, to some land I had never seen or heard of, where my mind and body would separate forever. "Hold tight," I would tell myself, but there was nothing for me to hold on to."
Author: Haruki Murakami
7. "You can neither lie to a neighbourhood park, nor reason with it. 'Artist's conceptions' and persuasive renderings can put pictures of life into proposed neighbourhood parks or park malls, and verbal rationalizations can conjure up users who ought to appreciate them, but in real life only diverse surroundings have the practical power of inducing a natural, continuing flow of life and use."
Author: Jane Jacobs
8. "Look back at the days and times that have been passed by so called time,Those times will never come back but understand that life is always like that, we all have to move on Towards the time .."
Author: Jerril Thomas Abraham
9. "The jobs crisis has reached a boiling point, which is why we see Occupy Wall Street protestors crying out for an America that lets all of us reach for the American Dream again - a dream that says if you work hard and play by the rules, you can have a good life and retire with dignity."
Author: John Garamendi
10. "Desire that your life count for something great! Long for your life to have eternal significance. Want this! Don't coast through life without a passion."
Author: John Piper
11. "[Comedies], in the ancient world, were regarded as of a higher rank than tragedy, of a deeper truth, of a more difficult realization, of a sounder structure, and of a revelation more complete. The happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read, not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man.... Tragedy is the shattering of the forms and of our attachments to the forms; comedy, the wild and careless, inexhaustible joy of life invincible."
Author: Joseph Campbell
12. "I do believe in an afterlife. I try to be at one with people and try to love life as much as I can."
Author: Julia Sawalha
13. "I'll be back," she said. "Very soon."He needed to reply. He needed to say Good, come back; better, Don't go; or better still, I'll join you. He wanted to say, Your neck is beautiful. He wanted to say, I never ever thought my life would hold this, and if your leaving is what I must give for what I was given, then it was worth it.But the children were all around and Mr Abasi was calling out and motioning for her to come, and anyway, he knew now, if he hadn't known before, that there were limitations to words - words in the air or on a page."
Author: Masha Hamilton
14. "While the fates permit, live happily; life speeds on with hurried step, and with winged days the wheel of the headlong year is turned."
15. "Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Your life may change, but your dream doesn't have to. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it."
Author: Tom Clancy
16. "My personal view (and not the view of the LAS by any means) would be to prohibit alcohol, but legalise cannabis. Not only would it cut our workload by, at my estimate, 60-70%, but I've never had anyone high on cannabis try to hit me. Cannabis users are very rarely violent, tend to be generally easier to handle and seldom get loud and annoying. It's true that there are long-term health consequences, and that heavy ‘stoners' can waste their life away, but the same holds true of alcohol and alcoholics."
Author: Tom Reynolds
Quotes About Users In Life Pictures