Famous Quotes About Valuing Yourself As A Woman
Browse 15 famous quotes and sayings about Valuing Yourself As A Woman.
Top Quotes About Valuing Yourself As A Woman
1. "There are probably only a certain number of people who can understand or tolerate how long a job will take and what demands it puts on you. And why should they? It breeds a strange kind of selfishness immersing yourself in a character for so long."
Author: Dominic Cooper
2. "William: My brother has an appreciation of art, so I imagine the woman he chooses must be beautiful beyond the pale. Once he outgrows his current predilection with painting and accepts his family responsibilities, he'll need a wife who can move throughout society. She must have proper carriage and be a witty conversationalist. She should have excellent bloodlines as well, in the event of offspring.Emma: With the possible exception of a witty conversationalist, I believe you've described all the attributes of a racehorse."
Author: Donna MacMeans
3. "Look upward to your God for direction! Look inward into yourself and discover your talents! Look outward into your environment and get helped! Stop looking at one direction!"
Author: Israelmore Ayivor
4. "Surely it wasn't possible that Vin diPietro was the first assignment."Hello?" DiPietro waved. "You in there?"Nah, Jim thought. Can't be. That would be above and beyond any call of duty.Over the guy's shoulder, the commercial that was on the TV suddenly showed a price of $49.99-no, $29.99, with a little red arrow that ... considering where Vin was standing, poined right at his head. "Sh*t, no" Jim muttered. This was the guy? On the Tv screen, some woman in a pink bathrobe smiled up at the camera and mouthed, Yes, it is!"
Author: J.R. Ward
5. "O God and Lord, now the council condemns even Your own act and Your own law as heresy, since You Yourself did lay Your cause before Your Father as the just judge, as an example for us, whenever we are sorely oppressed."
Author: Jan Hus
6. "Some say that I was once uncommonly beautiful, but I wouldn't wish beauty on any woman who has not her own freedom, and who chooses not the hands that claim her."
Author: Lawrence Hill
7. "I came here today because when you finally realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. You never seem to run out of ways to blow my mind, Lexie. You're my best friend, and you're the one woman I can imagine spending the rest of my life with. Do you know how lucky that makes me? Marry Me. Please."
Author: Lisa Desrochers
8. "To believe yourself brave is to be brave; it is the one only essential thing."
Author: Mark Twain
9. "Practice only envisioning yourself at the finish line and be unrelenting and fervent in racing towards that finish line. Undue preoccupation and fixation with the how's, whens, and what ifs will not only derail and further distance you from your destination, but will also feed your mind with those fatal seeds of doubt that make failure inevitable" ~ Awaken and Unleash your Victor"
Author: Ogor Winnie Okoye
10. "Everybody Hurts When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang onDon't let yourself go, 'cause everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimesSometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing alongWhen your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)If you feel like letting go, (hold on)When you think you've had too much of this life, well hang on'Cause everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friendsEverybody hurts. Don't throw your hand. Oh, no. Don't throw your handIf you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not aloneIf you're on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,When you think you've had too much of this life to hang onWell, everybody hurts sometimes,Everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimesAnd everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold onHold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold onEverybody hurts. You are not alone"
11. "GET YOURSELF TOGETHER DRINK TILL YOU DROP FORGET ABOUT TOMORROW AND HAVE ANOTHER SHOT"
12. "You have to rely on your preparation. You got to really be passionate and try to prepare more than anyone else, and put yourself in a position to succeed, and when the moment comes you got to enjoy, relax, breathe and rely on your preparation so that you can perform and not be anxious or filled with doubt."
Author: Steve Nash
13. "Every place is a goldmine. You have only to give yourself time, sit in a teahouse watching the passers-by, stand in a corner of the market, go for a haircut. You pick up a thread – a word, a meeting, a friend of a friend of someone you have just met – and soon the most insipid, most insignificant place becomes a mirror of the world, a window on life, a theatre of humanity."
Author: Tiziano Terzani
14. "A woman can take care of the family. It takes a man to provide structure, to provide stability."
Author: Tom DeLay
15. "I've run into more discrimination as a woman than as an Indian."
Author: Wilma Mankiller
Quotes About Valuing Yourself As A Woman Pictures