Famous Quotes About Wanting Someone Tumblr
Browse 19 famous quotes and sayings about Wanting Someone Tumblr.
Top Quotes About Wanting Someone Tumblr
1. "You're not a loser, Tweet. You're a coward, because you just threw away the chance to be with someone who wanted to spend the rest of his life loving you."
Author: Alison G. Bailey
2. "He had the time to hear, like a person who believed there was someone alive beneath the rubble of herself, who heard the soft sounds she could still make from the broken parts that had waited decades to be missed."
Author: Anne Lamott
3. "I knew immediately that she was going to be in my life forever. I didn't know in what capacity, but I knew that I had found someone who was going to be close to me for a long time. We became great friends fast."
Author: Boris Kodjoe
4. "How do you even know I'm someone you'll want to remember? We've only seen each other once before.'(Amber)'Have you ever looked at a painting and known you had something in common with it? Have you ever seen something so beautiful you feel like crying? When I see you, I feel that way. I feel like the deepest part of me understands something vital about you.'(Virgil Daly)"
Author: Christina Westover
5. "Why is someone telling you they loved you so awful?' I ask.‘It's not just that he told me he loved me, it's more about he expected me to say it back. I don't like feeling cornered into saying stuff I don't feel and doing stuff I don't want to do. And anyway, love at our age is ridiculous,' Renee says, tapping her toe in a puddle of water.Putting it like that makes more sense. People live whole lives together pretending to be in love. I guess Mum and Dad did that for most of their relationship. Then they realised they couldn't pretend any more but they were stuck with each other, and look where that got them. I've never really thought about love being such a big deal before. I just presumed that if someone was kind enough to say it to me, I would be kind enough to say it back, but maybe you shouldn't just say ‘I love you.' You have to mean it."
Author: Dawn O'Porter
6. "I grimace, thinking someone should come up with a new phrase for 'I left the ocean without a kiwi-sized chunk of my lower-left butt cheek' to replace the rather nebulous term 'exploratory bite."
Author: Elle Lothlorien
7. "I hid my wound under my clothes. Nobody could see it, including myself, and I completely forgot about it. Then I met someone who, filled with love, held me tight in that point. The pain was devastating, and I hated him, o how much I hated him, the cause of all my suffering. Then I met someone, beautifully dressed, and I loved him so much, holding him tight with all my passion. And he suffered badly, and he hated me, o how much he hated me, the cause of all his pain. So the story went on till I met someone who undressed himself, standing completely naked, with all his horrible wounds. Hence I also undressed, and I saw my horrible wounds, which he could also see. Then..."
Author: Franco Santoro
8. "I love a guy in a suit - someone who puts on his nice Armani pants."
Author: Gena Lee Nolin
9. "Sometimes my mother did practice but one thing led to another and sometimes she did not. The advice of the homely man was something of a curse. She would not practice at all if she could not practice right so that gradually she played less and less and sometimes not at all.I used to think that things might have been different. Gieseking never played a scale and Glenn Gould hardly practiced at all, they would just look at the score and think and think and think. If the homely man had said to go away and think this would have been every bit as revolutionary a concept for a Konigsberg. Perhaps he even thought that you had to think. But you can't show someone how to think in an hour; you can give someone an exercise to take away."
Author: Helen DeWitt
10. "He never believed in fate or providence, or the future being made by someone in the sky. Instead, at every instant, a trillion trillion possible futures; the pickiness of pure chance and physical laws seemed like freedom from the scheming of a gloomy god."
Author: Ian McEwan
11. "You have to have confidence. You can't be someone who's so insecure that she's a basket case."
Author: Kate Bosworth
12. "There is an amazing number of questions that fly through a person's head when the person she's just made out with tells her that the reason he can no longer make out is that he has to go do homework. At midnight. On a Saturday. The main one is just "What?" Some of the others are "How did I get here, to this place in my life?", "Can someone sweet me out of here with a cane like in the old movies?", and "What am I going to eat when I get home that could help make up for this?"
Author: Katie Heaney
13. "Don't look at someone else and want to be them. Search within yourself and find out who you are and be someone positive."
Author: Kelly Rowland
14. "You might belong to someone else, but you kind of belong to me, too."
Author: Nicole Williams
15. "When someone has a strong intuitive connection, Buddhism suggests that it's because of karma, some past connection."
Author: Richard Gere
16. "And you know,you really have made your point with Aaron and Mia. You don't have to keep him around to keep hanging out with the royals.""Why do I keep getting the feeling you don't like him anymore?""I like him okay—which is about as much as you like him. And I don't think you should get hot and sweaty with people you only like 'okay'."Lissa widened her eyes in pretend astonishment. "Is this Rose Hathaway talking? Have you reformed? Or do you have someone you like 'more than okay'?""Hey" I said uncomfortably, "I'm just looking out for you.That, and I never noticed how boring Aaron is before."She scoffed. "You think everyone's boring.""Christian isn't."
Author: Richelle Mead
17. "Everyone who's ever been jealous because it's my face in the magazines and not theirs. Every person who can't believe or accept that someone can reach my level of success without being a total prick. Trust me, it's not the lies that hurt people. It's the willingness of everyone else to believe them. And then there are those who come out of the woodwork to back your accuser because it gives them the spotlight for three seconds. They can't stand the fact that you've risen above your past and that they have no excuse for never rising above theirs. In their minds, you need to be taken down a notch and they need to be raised a few, off the lies they tell about you. Because in the end, they know you, they've seen the real you, and by backing your accusers, they make other people think that maybe they were close to you – at least that's what they claim. It's a sick world and I'm disgusted with it. (Aiden)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
18. "According to a Gallup poll conducted in 2013 called "State of the American Workplace," when our bosses completely ignore us, 40 percent of us actively disengage from our work. If our bosses criticize us on a regular basis, 22 percent of us actively disengage. Meaning, even if we're getting criticized, we are actually more engaged simply because we feel that at least someone is acknowledging that we exist! And if our bosses recognize just one of our strengths and reward us for doing what we're good at, only 1 percent of us actively disengage from the work we're expected to do."
Author: Simon Sinek
19. "And I haven't read a lot of blogs but if someone writes about what they care about I'm sure it's interesting."
Author: Uma Thurman
Quotes About Wanting Someone Tumblr Pictures