Famous Quotes About Wellbeing
Browse 18 famous quotes and sayings about Wellbeing.
Top Quotes About Wellbeing
1. "I would say that workers in general, and white workers particularly, are correct that their economic wellbeing is deteriorating."
Author: Andy Stern
2. "Scarlet shut the door behind her, leaning against it as she responded. "I came because you have been in great pain.""Yes. And because of my great pain you still live. It seems my isolation is good for your wellbeing.""The strength of my pulse has little to do with the health of my heart."
Author: Chelsea Fine
3. "The part you don't expect when you start out is all the people who come into your life wanting a piece of you, not caring about your wellbeing. The insane schedule is very difficult. Touring looks very glamourous but it's hard and gruelling - the travelling, the meet-and-greets - it was too crazy."
Author: Cheryl James
4. "Mental health is often missing from public health debates even though it's critical to wellbeing."
Author: Diane Abbott
5. "When families are strong and stable, so are children - showing higher levels of wellbeing and more positive outcomes. But when things go wrong - either through family breakdown or a damaged parental relationship - the impact on a child's later life can be devastating."
Author: Iain Duncan Smith
6. "The Conditioned Mind / shuts off magical vision and gnosis / gives up freedom, truth, real choices / loses sight of love, trust, and social coherence / loses touch with organic life, gives way to interference // risks personal wellbeing, peace of heart, balance of mind / is tricked into believing we need power, money, lies / and people to lead us by the nose into violence and war / is hypnotised, drugged, poisoned, misinformed."
Author: Jay Woodman
7. "Like every big organisation these days, the BBC is obsessed with the wellbeing of those who set foot on its premises. Studios must display warning notices if there is real glass on the set, and the other day I was presented with a booklet explaining how to use a door. I am not kidding."
Author: Jeremy Clarkson
8. "I'm into wellbeing, not because of social pressures to look a certain way, but because I'm interested in living a long, full and healthy life."
Author: Kelly Brook
9. "I was picking flowers. (Nora)And you think that handful of weeds was worth risking your life and wellbeing? (Ewan)My mother has oft told me that men have sacrificed their lives and kingdoms for a woman's smile, so why not risk the ire of a bear for a bouquet? (Nora)"
Author: Kinley MacGregor
10. "Seeking wholeness is a contradiction in terms; wholeness is an implicit possession of our being. As guardians of our wellbeing, we must rise above human constructs of being that are incompatible with our intended design. Acceptance of this redeemed thinking—as a regulating factor in life—is liberating, and what remains is the highest form of integrity."
Author: LaShaun Middlebrooks Collier
11. "...I have become more interested than ever in the effect of a diet higher in 'greens' than it is in meat - both in terms of my own wellbeing and, more recently, those implications that go beyond me and those for whom I cook."
Author: Nigel Slater
12. "The highest happiness is the feeling of wellbeing which comes to one who is actively employed in doing what he was made to do; carrying out the great life-purpose patterned in his individual bent."
Author: Orison Swett Marden
13. "Once again you ask about my wellbeing when I'm the one who just fucked you like a beast." He looked up with desolate eyes. "Can you forgive me for taking you like that? Today of all fucking days. I should've kissed you and made sweet gentle love rather than bruise you like the bastard I am."
Author: Pepper Winters
14. "For a very long time now I've been saying to young women, 'You can have it all, but not all at the same time.' How important it is to take very good care of yourself, of your mental and physical and spiritual wellbeing; it's hard to do. It's easier to be a workaholic than to have a truly balanced life."
Author: Quentin Bryce
15. "Being positive,loving and easy forgiving person is central for a good wellbeing."
Author: Radostin Chernev
16. "We face a conflict between civilisation and culture, which used to be on the same side. Civilisation means rational reflection, material wellbeing, individual autonomy and ironic self-doubt; culture means a form of life that is customary, collective, passionate, spontaneous, unreflective and irrational."
Author: Terry Eagleton
17. "Wellbeing is about the combination of our love for what we do each day, the quality of our relationships, the security of our finances, the vibrancy of our physical health, and the pride we take in what we have contributed to our communities. Most importantly, it's about how these five elements interact."
Author: Tom Rath
18. "People who have wellbeing and feel fulfilled, need far less than people who feel unfulfilled, who always seem to need more." By Rethinking Your Mindset you can create SWIFT sustainable success."
Author: Tony Dovale
Quotes About Wellbeing Pictures