Famous Quotes About Yoga In Tamil
Browse 21 famous quotes and sayings about Yoga In Tamil.
Top Quotes About Yoga In Tamil
1. "I try to do yoga once a week."
Author: Alessandra Ambrosio
2. "India's linguistic diversity surprises many Westerners, but there are nearly thirty languages in India with at least a million native speakers. There are more native speakers of Tamil on our planet than of Italian. Likewise, more people speak Punjabi than German, Marathi than French, and Bengali than Russian. There are more Telugu speakers than Czech, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Slovak, and Swedish speakers combined."
Author: Bob Harris
3. "I am a certified yoga teacher and I love to cycle and swim."
Author: Cara Buono
4. "To compare Tensegrity with yoga or t'ai chi is not possible. It has a different origin and a different purpose. The origin is shamanic, the purpose is shamanic."
Author: Carlos Castaneda
5. "Vittoria slipped off her robe. 'You've never been to bed with a yoga master, have you?"
Author: Dan Brown
6. "I'm in good shape. My cancer means I have lost a lot of organs and I'm a lot lighter. I have devoted myself to yoga and I'm doing handstands."
Author: Eve Ensler
7. "Man is an onion made up of a hundred integuments, a texture made up of many threads. The ancient Asiatics knew this well enough, and in the Buddhist Yoga an exact technique was devised for unmasking the illusion of the personality. The human merry-go-round sees many changes: the illusion that cost India the efforts of thousands of years to unmask is the same illusion that the West has labored just as hard to maintain and strengthen."
Author: Hermann Hesse
8. "Sometimes I can't think of a better way to end my day than coming home and just strumming my ukulele for a few minutes. I mean, I joke around and tell people that it's an entire yoga session in one strum, you know?"
Author: Jake Shimabukuro
9. "I've been more or less vegetarian for about 40 years. Health diet really helps. I do meditation every day, and either yoga or sport several times a week."
Author: John McLaughlin
10. "I love doing yoga and also enjoy going for regular walks."
Author: Karisma Kapoor
11. "Here was what I wanted to happen when I walked through the door after my first real date and my first ever kiss. I wanted my mom to say, "Dear God, Meg, you're glowing. Sit and tell me about this boy. He let you borrow his jacket? That's so adorable." Instead, I came off the high of that day by writing a letter to my dead brother and doing yoga between my twin beds, trying to forget my absent mother."
Author: Laura Anderson Kurk
12. "I eat super healthy and I'm super fit. I dabble in every type of fitness. I have a trainer and I go to the gym. I do yoga as well."
Author: Linda Evangelista
13. "Exercise helps me with stress. It changes your brain chemistry. I turn to Ashtanga yoga when I feel the need to relax. I love it, but it's not right for everybody. It's taught to you a little bit at a time, according to your body type and your strength. That keeps things challenging."
Author: Lisa Edelstein
14. "Overslept and had to race to get a life to Jas's with my dad. No time for yoga or makeup. Oh well, I'll start tomorrow. God alone knows how the Dalai Lama copes on a daily basis. He must get up at dawn. Actually, I read somewhere that he does get up at dawn."
Author: Louise Rennison
15. "I would say the film world has stopped operating as one. We have divided it into Hindi movies, Bengali movies, Tamil movies and so on. Earlier, there was only one channel and we all knew what was going on. Today, it is hard to keep track of programmes due to the advent of regional channels."
Author: Mithun Chakraborty
16. "OK. Yoga position 99. Relax and tune into your inner self, trying hard to forget that your outer self is stark naked!"
Author: Nicholas Reardon
17. "I am fond of reminding my yoga students of the saying "It takes one to know one" when they become lost I condemnation and judgment of others. The world that we perceive is a reflection of our own states of mind and reveals our own level of consciousness. The world is little more than a Rorschach blot in which we see our own desire systems projected. We see what we want to see. (116)"
Author: Prem Prakash
18. "Concentration of the mind is in a way common to both Knowledge and Yoga. Yoga aims at union of the individual with the universal, the Reality. This Reality cannot be new. It must exist even now, and it does exist."
Author: Ramana Maharshi
19. "If I can go every day of the week, that's great and I'll do it. Usually I can't, so it's about 4 or 5 times a week that I'll go to the gym. I just do cardio and make sure I tone. I love spin class and yoga and I work a lot on my legs and my abs and my arms."
Author: Sasha Pieterse
20. "The deeper you get into Yoga you realize it is a spiritual practice. It's a journey I'm making. I'm heading that way."
21. "I am proud to say that I was launched in Tamil through 'Poi' by Balachander sir, who was the one who launched the legends like Rajni sir, Kamal sir & Prakash Raj sir."
Author: Uday Kiran
Quotes About Yoga In Tamil Pictures