Famous Quotes About You Will Never Know
Browse 35 famous quotes and sayings about You Will Never Know.
Top Quotes About You Will Never Know
1. "Time is precious, use it wisely with someone that you love & care about you.. cause you will never know what will happen in the future."
Author: Ardianto Sony
2. "Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory."
Author: Auliq Ice
3. "You will never know the feeling of a driver when winning a race. The helmet hides feelings that cannot be understood."
Author: Ayrton Senna
4. "?They are angry with me, because I know what I am." Said the little eagle. "How do you know that they are angry with you?" "Because, they despise me for wanting to soar, they only want me to peck at the dirt, looking for ants, with them. But I can't do that. I don't have chicken feet, I have eagle wings." "And what is so wrong with having eagle wings and no chicken feet?" Asked the old owl. "I'm not sure, that's what I'm trying to find out." "They hate you because you know that you are an eagle and they want you to think you are a chicken so that you will peck at the ground looking for ants and worms, so that you will never know that you are an eagle and always think yourself a chicken. Let them hate you, they will always be chickens, and you will always be an eagle. You must fly. You must soar." Said the old owl."
Author: C. JoyBell C.
5. "Make doing your best a habit, and you will never know not doing your best. If you build roads build them Roman-make them last two thousand years. Dig ditches as if you were taking them to the state fair to win another blue ribbon for best ditches. It's never a question of what you do but how well you do it. Do the best work you can, even if your boss never sees it- what matters it that you see it. Because ultimately you're your own boss. Find work you love to do. Because, the greatest devil of them all is to work just for money. I know more miserable souls who, chasing the almighty dollar through some strange loophole logic, believe that the more money you have the happier you'll be...generally the richer they become the more wretched they become."
Author: Carew Papritz
6. "GOD Doesn't Follow Your Timetable... And You Will Never Know His Timetable."
Author: Cyc Jouzy
7. "What if she never knows the end of the story? She shudders, and her mind continues to lurch forward into the future, that simple expectation of time passing - another moment, and another moment. It seems impossible that it will abruptly cease. It seems impossible that you will never know what happens next, that the thread you've been following your whole life will just... cut off, like a book with the last pages torn out. That doesn't seem fair, she thinks."
Author: Dan Chaon
8. "Sometimes our work as caregivers is not for the faint of heart. But, you will never know what you are made of until you step into the fire. Step bravely!"
Author: Deborah A. Beasley
9. "They continued on to London, and she's there, safe and sound, waiting for you.''You can't know for sure.' Piers swung up into the carriage.'You will never know for sure if she's dead or alive unless you keep her near you all the time,' Sebastian said with perfect, if maddening, accuracy."
Author: Eloisa James
10. "Vanity's a debilitating affliction. You're so absorbed in yourself it's impossible to love anyone other than oneself, leaving you weak without realization of it. It's quite sad. You've no idea what you're missing either. You will never know real love and your life will pas you by."
Author: Fisher Amelie
11. "The cry of the poor is is not always just, but if you don't listen to it, you will never know what justice is."
Author: Howard Zinn
12. "You're the one who is weak. You will never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you."
Author: J.K. Rowling
13. "I sit and I listen to John cry and I wish there was something I could do to help him. I sit and I listen and I wish there was some way I could make it better. There is no hope for John, no hope at all. He could go to five hundred Clinics and spend ten years working the Twelve Steps and it wouldn't make a bit of fucking difference. He has been broken beyond repair, wounded beyond the point of healing, abused beyond the point of recovery. He will never know happiness or joy, security, or normalcy. He will never know pleasure, satisfaction, serenity, clarity, peace of mind or any semblance of sanity. He will never know or trust love. You poor, sick, sad Motherfucker. You will never know. I'm sorry."
Author: James Frey
14. "And then I notice the music flooding out of every part of the apartment at once — the couch, the walls, even the floor — and I know Bennies alone in Lou's studio, pouring music down around us. A minute ago it was "Don't Let Me Down". Then it was Blondie's "Heart of Glass". Now it's Iggy Pop's "The Passenger". Listening, I think, You will never know how much I understand you."
Author: Jennifer Egan
15. "No posterity, you will never know how much it has cost us to preserve your freedom. My hope is that you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I have took half the pains to preserve it." - John Adams"
Author: John Adams
16. "Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it."
Author: John Adams
17. "Belief In SelfIf you quit while pursuing your dreams, you will never know how close you've come to success. It might have been hidden behind that next door you decided not to open, since the last fifty doors revealed little or nothing."
Author: Kamil Ali
18. "Until you have a son of your own... you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son."
Author: Kent Nerburn
19. "Don't cry so bitterly, but remember this day, and resolve with all your soul that you will never know another like it."
Author: Louisa May Alcott
20. "I remember a man, a very lonely man, coming up to me at the end of a reading and looking into my face and saying, 'I feel as if I have looked down a corridor and seen into your soul.' And I looked at him and said, 'You haven't.' You know, Here's the good news and the bad news: you haven't! I made something, and you and I could look at it together, but it's not me; you don't live with me; you're not intimate with me. You're not the man I live with or my friend. You will never know me in that way. I'm making something, like Joseph Cornell makes his boxes and everyone looks into them, but it's the box you look into; it's not the man or the woman. It's alchemy of language and memory and imagination and time and music and sounds that gets made, and that's different from 'Here is what happened to me when I was ten."
Author: Marie Howe
21. "I will never know how you see red and you will never know how I see it. But this separation of consciousness is recognized only after a failure of communication, and our first movement is to believe in an undivided being between us."
Author: Maurice Merleau Ponty
22. "If you're always trying to be Normal you will never know how amazing you can be."
Author: Maya Angelou
23. "It was never a question of passing. It was a question of hiding. Behind Black and white perceptions of who we were -- who they thought we were. Tropics. Plantations. Calypso. Cricket. We were the people with the musical voices and the coronation mugs on our parlor tables. I would be whatever figurine these foreign imaginations cared for me to be. It would be so simple to let others fill in for me. So easy to startle them with a flash of anger when their visions got out of hand -- but never to sustain the anger for myself. It would be a life lived within myself. A life cut off. I know who I am but you will never know who I am. I may in fact lose touch with who I am."
Author: Michelle Cliff
24. "You may be able to write a novel, you may not. You will never know until you have worked very hard indeed and written at least part of it. You will never really know until you have written the whole of it and submitted it for publication."
Author: Ngaio Marsh
25. "Poor soul, you will never know anythingof real importance. You will not uncovereven one of life's secrets. Although all religionspromise paradise, take care to create your ownparadise here and now on earth."
Author: Omar Khayyam
26. "This creature is the Pooka. Pay no mind to the shape he wears, for he's none of his own, and no soul either. Ware him ever, trust him never, but when the wind's right he has his uses. Never forget that you will never know him. The Pooka's mystery even to the Pooka."
Author: Peter S. Beagle
27. "Study me as much as you like, you will never know me, for I differ a hundred ways from what you see me to be. Put yourself behind my eyes, and see me as I see myself, for I have chosen to dwell in a place you cannot see."
28. "My mother was strong, in all the ways I was weak. She fell, she hurt, she felt. She lived. And for all the tumble of her experiences, she still had hope. Maybe this next time would do the trick. Or maybe not. But unless you stepped into the game, you will never know."
Author: Sarah Dessen
29. "Anyone can plot a course with a map or compass; but without a sense of who you are, you will never know if you're already home."
Author: Shannon L. Alder
30. "Remember, the mind likes to window shop. It fancies the life in this boutique, then wants to try on the boots in another. But the soul invests all of itself. It's not as casual or as distracted by fashion, sales, promises or ease of acquisition. It's not interested in possibility. It pitches toward destiny. That's why you will never know a sense of ease, even when you come up with answers, unless you choose to listen to the answer that will take away all questions."
Author: Tama Kieves
31. "After all, if you do not resist the apparently inevitable, you will never know how inevitable the inevitable was."
Author: Terry Eagleton
32. "I have dreamt of a life you will never know; the life of a loving and caring companion. I simply thought you should know. I see that you are in trouble. I watch and listen to you. I want to help, but you won't let me. So be it. I love you still. Do what you will, I shall watch over you."
Author: Timothy Findley
33. "Truth is, I'll never know all there is to know about you just as you will never know all there is to know about me. Humans are by nature too complicated to be understood fully. So, we can choose either to approach our fellow human beings with suspicion or to approach them with an open mind, a dash of optimism and a great deal of candour."
Author: Tom Hanks
34. "People, I have discovered, are layers and layers of secrets. You believe you know them, that you understand them, but their own motives are always hidden from you, buried in their own hearts. You will never know them, but sometimes you decide to trust them."
Author: Veronica Roth
35. "I realized that I could never really function fully on this earth until I understood this: Until you know WHOSE you are, you will never know WHO you are."
Author: Yvette R. Dempster
Quotes About You Will Never Know Pictures