Famous Quotes About Your Sparkle
Browse 29 famous quotes and sayings about Your Sparkle.
Top Quotes About Your Sparkle
1. "Just to make your eyes sparkle, I'd do anything. I could give it all up to know you were my girl. Just being with you and listening to your laugh is what makes up my other half. I was lost and cold inside when your heart called out to mine. Now I know you're the only thing that keeps me hanging on, when the rest of the world seems to come crashing down." -Jax Stone"
Author: Abbi Glines
2. "Even when muddy your wings sparkle bright wonders that heal broken worlds."
3. "Adam is Dark Fae. His brands are fully developed now. He's your familiar, so my guess is that you are as well, which means I'm your Prince fucking Charming." His eyes sparkled mischievously."
Author: Amelia Hutchins
4. "As hard as the diamonds in your smile,the wind carries its hammers with no handsand sustains a moan with no mouth,seems to cradle solitude in its rough arms like firewoodto be burned in my house as it passes throughand asks, "Where does she sparkle from?"
Author: B.J. Ward
5. "Subby Subby Subby," whispered Goss. "Keep those little bells on your slippers as quiet as you can. Sparklehorse and Starpink have managed to creep out of Apple Palace past all the monkeyfish, but if we're silent as tiny goblins we can surprise them and then all frolic off together in the Meadow of Happy Kites."
Author: China Miéville
6. "I'm taking fifteen, and we're moving this discussion upstairs.""You can have here! I will not listen.""You will listen," Mallory said, "and you'll tell your book club exactly what you heard.""But is like Twilight in real life!" Berna protested. "Sparkles!"
Author: Chloe Neill
7. "Now it is you who everyone presumes is so fragile. Wounded. Scarred. Maybe they're right. Perhaps you are. A nursery rhyme comes into your head, and, like an egg, you allow yourself to topple onto your side, your legs still pulled hard against your torso. You lie like that a long while, watching the chrome shell of the tape measure sparkle until the sun moves."
Author: Chris Bohjalian
8. "Jermyn saw Amy strolling toward him, a seductive roll to her hips, discarding her clothing as she walked. She was smiling, teasing him as she stepped out of her petticoats and stood clad in her sheer chemise. Her nipples showed through the cream silk, puckered with desire for him—"Amy's disagreeable tone shredded his fantasy. "My lord, you have been staring at the chessboard for a full five minutes. Would you like me to make your move for you?"He jumped like a lad with his fingers caught in the jam pot. The rickety chair beneath him groaned."Now, Amy, you must be patient with His Lordship," Miss Victorine chided. "He's spent the day manacled by his ankle and he's ready to snarl like a lion.""More like a small, ill-tempered badger," Amy muttered.Jermyn looked across the long length of the table at her. He sat on one end, she sat on the other. She wore the most contrary expression, and her eyes sparkled with irritation. She made it most difficult to indulge in a dream about her."
Author: Christina Dodd
9. "Smile. Your eyes sparkle when you do."
Author: Coco J. Ginger
10. "Your eyes flash like Fourth-of-July sparklers, headlights on a mountain road, sparks in a short-circuited toaster."
Author: Dennis Vickers
11. "Hello, Lucy. Do you name all your weapons, Grunthor?""O' course. It's tradition."Rhapsody nodded, understanding coming into her eyes. "That makes perfect sense. Do you find that you fight better with a weapon you've named?""Yep."Her eyes began to sparkle with excitement. "Why, Grunthor, in a way, you're a Namer, too!"The giant broke into a pleased grin. "Well, whaddaya know. Should Oi sing a lit'le song?""No," said Rhapsody and Achmed in unison."
Author: Elizabeth Haydon
12. "Only cast your pure eyes into the well of my delight, friends! You will not dim its sparkle! It shall laugh back at you with its purity."
Author: Friedrich Nietzsche
13. "Needle and thread flesh and boneSpit and sinew, heartbreak is home.Your suture lines, they sparkle like diamondsBright stars to light my confinement"Stitch,"
Author: Gayle Forman
14. "Sweet are the oases in Sahara; charming the isle-groves of August prairies; delectable pure faith amidst a thousand perfidies; but sweeter, still more charming, most delectable, the dreamy Paradise of Bachelors, found in the stony heart of stunning London.In mild meditation pace the cloisters; take your pleasure, sip your leisure, in the garden waterward; go linger in the ancient library; go worship in the scultured chapel; but little have you seen, just nothing do you know, not the sweet kernel have you tasted, till you dine among the banded Bachelors, and see their convivial eyes and glasses sparkle. Not dine in bustling commons, during term time, in the hall; but tranquilly, by private hint, at a private table; some fine Templar's hospitably invited guest."
Author: Herman Melville
15. "After all, your head only had so much room in it. No surprise if it overflowed once in a while with little bits of sparkle and electrical fizz."
Author: Jean Thompson
16. "Galen stowed the goblets behind a curtain and walked up to twitch the hem of Rose's shawl. She gasped and looked around."Hello," Galen said in a low voice. "Would you like to dance?""So you're Pansy's good spirit?""I am.""Your voice sounds familiar." Her eyes sparkled. "Could you pretend to snore, so that I could make sure?"
Author: Jessica Day George
17. "What should I tell people if they ask about you? Before I could plead some kind of ignorance, but as your wife…"She shouldn't have to ask these things. It shouldn't be a burden for her to bear. "Tell them I'd rather slit my own throat than associate with them."Rose looked horrified at the thought-so much so that Grey's heart pinched. She really was adorable. "Or, you could tell them that you have thoroughly exhausted me in bed and I am unable to draw the strength needed to rouse myself."That brought a sparkle back into her eyes. "I rather fancy that. It would certainly set tongues wagging, wouldn't it?"
Author: Kathryn Smith
18. "Hey, which one of them is supposed to be your boyfriend?" Starkasked me. Even in the terrible shape he was in, he caught my glancewith his. His voice was scratchy, and he sounded scarily weak, buthis eyes sparkled with humor.I am!" Heath and Erik said together."
Author: Kristin Cast
19. "A long time ago, Nunally, Suzaku, and I talked about something. We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Suzaku that said that the shape of happiness might resemble glass. His reasoning made sense. He said that even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently."
Author: Lelouch Vi Britannia
20. "For $425 you can buy pills containing real gold that make your poop sparkle. How have I lived this long without sparkly poop?"
Author: Michael Makai
21. "Jesus girls! Wake up! If a guy wants to drain you of your energy, emotions, and life force he won't sparkle in the sunshine, he'll just marry you."
Author: Nick Shamhart
22. "I haven't known you for long, I don't even know what your favorite color is or your favorite song, but…I know every detail and curve of your face and the way your eyes sparkle when you smile. I know that you put your hands to your chest when you laugh and the adorable way you fiddle with your fingers when you're nervous. I think of you every minute of every day. I've realized I can't live my life without you in it. I want you. Only you."
Author: Nicole Gulla
23. "If you wait, your heavenly Father will pick you up, carry you out into the night, and make your life sparkle. He wants to dazzle you with the wonder of his love."
Author: Paul E. Miller
24. "Let out your heat!Unleash your imaginationLet the burning fragrance of your unimpeachable imaginationsparkle through the morning's you.At night, let the stoical sweat of your day ease your musclesRelax your feet.You will need them to walk again tomorrow"
Author: Priscilla Koranteng
25. "Mom smiled and brushed my hair away from my face. "You can call yourself whatever youwant.""Okay. Sophie Awesome Sparkle-Princess it is."
Author: Rachel Hawkins
26. "Do you think me horselike, my lord?"Realizing the threat to his personage, Blackmoor wiped the smile from his face and replied, "Not at all. I said I think you charming.""A fine start.""And I appreciate your exuberance." His eyes glitered with barely contained laughter."Like that of a child." Hers sparkled with irritation."And, of course, you are entertaining.""Excellent. Like the aforementioned child's toy."He couldn't hide a chuckle. "Not at all. You are a far better companion than any of the toys I had as a child.""Oh, I am most flattered.""You should be. I had some tremendous toys."
Author: Sarah MacLean
27. "Every night is Christmas Eve on old East Main,Sailors and their sweethearts all agree.Neon signs of red and greenShine upon the friendly scene,Welcoming you in from off the sea.Santa's bag is filled with all your dreams come true:Nickel beers that sparkle like champagne,Barmaids who all love to screw,All of them reminding youIt's Christmas Eve on old East Main."
Author: Thomas Pynchon
28. "Go on philosophers--teach, enlighten, kindle, think aloud, speak up, run joyfully toward broad daylight, fraternize in the public squares, announce the glad tidings, lavish your alphabets, proclaim human rights, sing your Marseillaises, sow enthusiasms, tear off green branches from the oak trees. Make thought a whirlwind. This multitude can be sublimated. Let us learn to avail ourselves of this vast conflagration of principles and virtues, which occasionally sparkles, bursts, and shudders. These bare feet, these naked arms, these rags, these shades of ignorance, depths of despair, the gloom can be used for the conquest of the ideal. Look through the medium of the people, and you will discern the truth. This lowly sand that you trample underfoot, if you throw it into a furnace and let it melt and seethe, will become sparkling crystal; and thanks to such as this a Galileo and a Newton will discover the stars."
Author: Victor Hugo
29. "Proceed, philosophers, teach, enlighten, enkindle, think aloud, speak aloud, run joyously towards the bright daylight, fraternise in the public squares, announce the glad tidings, scatter plenteously your alphabets, proclaim human rights, sing your Marseillaises, sow enthusiasms, broadcast, tear off green branches from the oak trees. Make thought a whirlwind. This multitude can be sublimated. Let us learn to avail ourselves of this vast combustion of principles and virtues, which sparkles, crackles and thrills at certain periods. These bare feet, these naked arms, these rags, these shades of ignorance, these depths of abjectness, these abysses of gloom may be employed in the conquest of the ideal. Look through the medium of the people, and you shall discern the truth. This lowly sand which you trample beneath your feet, if you cast it into the furnace, and let it melt and seethe, shall become resplendent crystal, and by means of such as it a Galileo and a Newtown shall discover stars."
Author: Victor Hugo
Quotes About Your Sparkle Pictures