Famous Quotes About Your Weird Friends
Browse 13 famous quotes and sayings about Your Weird Friends.
Top Quotes About Your Weird Friends
1. "Drinking bear is easy. Trashing your hotel room is easy. But being a Christian, that's a tough call. That's rebellion."
Author: Alice Cooper
2. "Fingerprint, he writes. A map to mark the spaces you've inhabited. A map you make yourself, quadrant by quadrant, inch by inch, until the landscape of your life looks like a vast and unexplored terrain. Here there be monsters, it will say."
Author: Amber Sparks
3. "It wasn't until I left that I realised it's not weird to grow up in certain cities and, by the age of 27 or 28, for all of your friends to still be alive. I can think of a lot of kids that I knew in Chicago who were supposed to grow up but didn't."
Author: Chance The Rapper
4. "You made friends with a prickler?" Hawk says, standing just inside the secret opening, apparently having come inside during my story, "I'm confused," Adele says. "At first I thought pricklers were some kind of plant, but are they an animal? Or some weird kind of person?" "We ate your friend" Tristan says, his handsome face screwed up even more."
Author: David Estes
5. "That's the claim. The Arl and the Prince, both killed at West Hill." she glanced at Maric, crooking one corner of her mouth in grim amusement. "Apparently your body was not distinguishable from those of regular Fereldan men and thus couldn't be found, according to the usurper.""Well that's just rude."
Author: David Gaider
6. "What exactly, my love, do you think you're doing?" Blake looked down at her."These stairs make me nervous. I just wanted to make sure you got down them okay." Livia felt silly now. He was obviously fine. Their slow spiraling dance actually made her a little dizzy instead."And if I trip like the delicate flower that I am?" Blake asked, drawing near."I was hoping I would break your fall, if you fell…which you won't."
Author: Debra Anastasia
7. "A spirit of license makes a man refuse to commit himself to any standards. The right time is the way he sets his watch. The yardstick has the number of inches that he wills it to have. Liberty becomes license, and unbounded license leads to unbounded tyranny. When society reaches this stage, and there is no standard of right and wrong outside of the individual himself, then the individual is defenseless against the onslaught of cruder and more violent men who proclaim their own subjective sense of values. Once my idea of morality is just as good as your idea of morality, then the morality that is going to prevail is the morality that is stronger."
Author: Fulton J. Sheen
8. "Losing your way on a journey is unfortunate. But, losing your reason for the journey is a fate more cruel."
Author: H.G. Wells
9. "Room is outfitted with onyx as a security precaution," he continued, his dark brown eyes focused on mine again. "In case you somehow are able to tap into the Source or attack any member of my staff. With hybrids, we never know the extent of your abilities."Right now I didn't think I'd be able to sit up without assistance, let alone go ninja on anyone."
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
10. "Eros mumbled something."I'm sorry?" said Aphrodite."Whatwouldjesusdo.""What would Jesus do?" said Aphrodite. "Let me tell you something. Jesus was a very good boy. He would do exactly what his mother told him to.""But-""Jesus was supposed to be a god, right?" said Aphrodite. "Ergo, he did revenge. All gods do revenge.""Not exactly. He said you should turn the other-""What else does your Jesus say?" Aphrodite interrupted."I thought you didn't care.""Let me see," said Aphrodite. "I remember. 'Honour thy father and mother'.""One, that wasn't Jesus. And two, it's hard to honour your father when there are so many candidates for who he might be.""That's not very nice," said Aphrodite. "You know who your father is. It's your cousin Ares."[...]"I wish the Virgin Mary was my mother," grumbled Eros eventually."
Author: Marie Phillips
11. "You don't have any friends, your sister dumped you, you're a freak eater..and you've got some weird thing about Simon Snow.""I object to every single thing you just said."Reagan chewed. And frowned. She was wearing dark red lipstick."I have lots of friends," Cath said."I never see them.""I just got here. Most of my friends went to other schools. Or they're online.""Internet friends don't count.""Why not?"Reagan shrugged disdainfully."And I don't have a weird thing with Simon Snow," Cath said. "I'm just really active in the fandom.""What the fuck is ‘the fandom'?"
Author: Rainbow Rowell
12. "The only way to cry your eyes out and laugh your ass off at the same time is to have your mom or girlfriends present. Without them, the laughing part wouldn't be nearly as fun."
Author: Shannon L. Alder
13. "You know, I keep having this really weird feeling that you're going to take me someplace later and tie me up so that your friends can come laugh at me. (Channon)Does that happen to you often? (Sebastian)No, never, but this night has the makings for a Twilight Zone episode. (Channon)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Quotes About Your Weird Friends Pictures