"A 2002 Oxford Study Showed Counting Sheep Actually Delays The Onset Of Sleep. It's Just Too Dull To Stop Us From Worrying About Jobs And Spouses"
Author: A.J. Jacobs Quotes
- Rita Levi Montalcini Quotes (14 sayings)
- Nikki Turner Quotes (2 sayings)
- Micah Sparks Quotes (1 sayings)
- Eli Esseriam Quotes (9 sayings)
- Walter Knott Quotes (2 sayings)
- Reza Negarestani Quotes (1 sayings)
- Cheryl Benard Quoting Lorrie Quotes (1 sayings)
- JE Seanachai Quotes (1 sayings)
- Margaret Murray Quotes (2 sayings)
- Thomas Heywood Quotes (1 sayings)
All writing is rubbish. People who try to free themselves from what is vague in order to state precisely whatever is going on in their minds are producing rubbish. The whole literary tribe is a pack of rubbish mongers, especially today. All those who have landmarks in their minds, I mean in a certain part of their heads, in well-defined sites in their skulls, all those who are masters of language, all those for whom words have meaning, all those for whom the soul has its heights and thought its currents, those who are the spirits of the times, and who have given names to these currents of thought—I am thinking of their specific tasks, and of that mechanical creaking their minds produce at every gust of wind—are rubbish mongers."
Author: Antonin Artaud