"A Few Weeks Later, I'm In A Fluorescent-lit Classroom In Chelsea Awaiting The Start Of The Official Mensa Test. I'm Sitting Next To A Guy Who's Doing A Series Of Elaborate Neck Stretches, Like We're About To Engage In A Vigorous Rugby Match. He's Neatly Laid Out Four Types Of Gum On His Formica Desk: Juicy Fruit, Wrigley Spearmint, Big Red, And Eclipse. I Hate This Guy. I Hope To God He's Not A Genius."
Author: A.J. Jacobs Quotes
- Mark Coker Quotes (2 sayings)
- Taona Dumisani Chiveneko Quotes (38 sayings)
- Ian Frazier Quotes (27 sayings)
- Satbir Singh Noor Quotes (2 sayings)
- Lisa Yee Quotes (1 sayings)
- Carl Reiner Quotes (6 sayings)
- Eugene O Neill Quotes (1 sayings)
- Lyndsay Faye Quotes (10 sayings)
- Heather Paxson Quotes (2 sayings)
- Garrett Fort Quotes (3 sayings)
You turn dark shadows into canopies of hope and dry grass into gold.My heart is spoiled and my breath consumed when the beauty of earthgives a glimmer of understanding to the beauty of You."
Author: Amy Litzelman