"A Man In Trouble Laments That He Did Not Listen To His Teachers, And Thus He Finds Himself In A Sad State, Utter Ruin. A Candid Admission Of A Blunder Is Refreshing And Not Often Heard In Human Affairs. It Is The Saint Alone Who Is Large-minded Enough To Think And Speak In This Way. This Is Part Of His Authenticity.The Person Who Is Swift To Hear And Slow To Respond Is A Stranger To An All-knowing Illuminism. He Believes That Others, Too, Have Some Truth, And He Is Willing To Be Instructed By Them. He Is Ready For The Mind Of God."
Author: Thomas Dubay Quotes
- Ira N Barin Quotes (1 sayings)
- Robert Olen Butler Quotes (5 sayings)
- Kirstin Van Dyke Quotes (3 sayings)
- Audrey Regan Quotes (11 sayings)
- Clarke Betz The Five In The Field Quotes (2 sayings)
- Richard Hughes Quotes (8 sayings)
- Tagawa Shunei Quotes (1 sayings)
- Erynn Mangum Quotes (7 sayings)
- Chuck Shurley Quotes (1 sayings)
- Marie Rutkoski Quotes (1 sayings)
If we remind ourselves of the fact that every fifth American today rightly points and perhaps also with a certain degree of pride to his German ancestry or her German ancestry, we can safely say that we, indeed, share common roots."
Author: Angela Merkel