"A Reporter's Ability To Keep The Bond Of Confidentiality Often Enables Him To Learn The Hidden Or Secret Aspects Of Government."
Author: Bob Woodward Quotes
- CK Kelly Martin Quotes (12 sayings)
- Madeline Kahn Quotes (5 sayings)
- Pedro Suarez Vertiz Quotes (4 sayings)
- Harlan Ellison Quotes (22 sayings)
- Olivia Laing Quotes (4 sayings)
- Pratik Akkawar Quotes (13 sayings)
- J Glen Percy Quotes (2 sayings)
- Kurt Andersen Quotes (4 sayings)
- Hans Kung Quotes (29 sayings)
- Michael Stipe Quotes (19 sayings)
It is 100 years since John Dewey began arguing for the kind of change that would move schools away from authoritarian classrooms with abstract notions to environments in which learning is achieved through experimentation, practice and exposure to the real world. I, for one, believe the computer makes Dewey's vision far more accessible epistemologically. It also makes it politically more likely to happen, for where Dewey had nothing but philosophical arguments, the present day movement for change has an army of agents. The ultimate pressure for the change will be child power. (Papert, 1996)"