"Al And Tommy And I Sharing The Biggest Laugh Because It Was Predicted By Everything We Did In The First Three Or Four Records In My Career. It Was Predicted In The Grooves That We Would Be Here Sometime Later On Down The Road."
Author: Al Jarreau Quotes
- Christian Friedrich Hebbel Quotes (2 sayings)
- Joy Williams Quotes (20 sayings)
- William Carlos Williams Quotes (61 sayings)
- Heidi W Durrow Quotes (10 sayings)
- James McWilliams Quotes (1 sayings)
- Crystal Quotes (1 sayings)
- Guy Burt Quotes (2 sayings)
- Slick Rick Quotes (15 sayings)
- Brooks Stevens Quotes (1 sayings)
- Bob Ross Quotes (13 sayings)
Glen had a disability more disfiguring than a burn and more terrifying than cancer. Glen had been born on the day after Christmas. "My parents just combine my birthday with Christmas, that's all," he explained.But we knew this was a lie. Glen's parents just wrapped a couple of his Christmas presents in birthday-themed wrapping paper, stuck some candles in a supermarket cake, and had a dinner of Christmas leftovers."
Author: Augusten Burroughs