"All My Love, My Pain, My Passion Were To Be Sacrificed For Something Greater, And Yet I Could Not Convince Myself That I Had Mad The Right Choice."
Author: Kailin Gow Quotes
- Ron Paul Quotes (34 sayings)
- Nthabiseng Motjamela Quotes (1 sayings)
- Peter Gallagher Quotes (14 sayings)
- Barry Bearak Quotes (1 sayings)
- Robert Wells Quotes (2 sayings)
- Eleni Papanou Quotes (6 sayings)
- Jane Byrne Quotes (22 sayings)
- Barbara Leaming Quotes (2 sayings)
- Tamora Pierce Quotes (215 sayings)
- Blake Lively Quotes (10 sayings)
If more women were in power, they wouldn't let wars break out," she said. "Women can't be bothered with all this fighting. We see war for what it is- a matter of broken bodies and crying mothers."
Author: Alexander McCall Smith