"Any Writer Of Horror Needs To At Least Have A Good, Solid Love Of The Genre. Also, Good Horror Writers Need To Have A Slightly Twisted Sense Of Humor. Without Humor, Horror Just Isn't As Good."
Author: Alistair Cross Quotes
- SD Crockett Quotes (2 sayings)
- Adele Exarchopoulos Quotes (1 sayings)
- Ida Tarbell Quotes (3 sayings)
- Daria Snadowsky Quotes (51 sayings)
- Anna Wickham Quotes (1 sayings)
- Matt Emmons Quotes (7 sayings)
- Roger Angell Quotes (6 sayings)
- Edmund Crispin Quotes (1 sayings)
- Clark Zlotchew Quotes (8 sayings)
- Ringo Starr Quotes (22 sayings)
Well, football is a hard game; there's no denying it. It's a game that can bring out the worst in you, at times."
Author: Alex Ferguson